Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Giant...Opaque....Hauling some ASS!

+2
CMcMillan
6 posters

Go down

Giant...Opaque....Hauling some ASS! Empty Giant...Opaque....Hauling some ASS!

Post  ***** Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:19 pm

Has anyone every seen a Shadow Like UFO?

3 years ago, an hour after sunset I looked up and saw something HUMONGOUS in the sky fly over at a high rate of speed. It was gigantic, I mean like the size of a shopping mall, and it flew with absolutely no lighting whatsoever. The only reason I saw it at all was moonlight, it was completely opaque and looked like it was around 3000ft in altitude. I would estimate it's speed to be 5500-7000 mph. I was flight crew in the Air Force, and have seen every frame we have in flight. My feeling is that it was something black, but our own.

Anyone ever seen something like that before?

Back to top Go down

Giant...Opaque....Hauling some ASS! Empty Re: Giant...Opaque....Hauling some ASS!

Post  CMcMillan Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:42 pm

Hmmm no But now your gonna make me want to look up in the night sky now looking for a dark shape Wink
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Giant...Opaque....Hauling some ASS! Empty No sound either...

Post  ***** Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:10 pm

There was also no sound....the hard thing about assigning it's ownership to a black project was the immense size and speed with zero sound. I guess I genuinely saw a UFO, because I can identify what the hell it could have been! LOL

Back to top Go down

Giant...Opaque....Hauling some ASS! Empty ufo

Post  Blondie1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Noble that's what's called a UFO sighting in my book. Wink It's definitely unidentified as to the source who knows!
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Giant...Opaque....Hauling some ASS! Empty Re: Giant...Opaque....Hauling some ASS!

Post  CMcMillan Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Yep Me too..
U.F.O
Unidentified. Flying . Object

Seems to fit the definition alien
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  letsfindem Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:19 pm

Boy Noble, I would have loved to see that! It is funny that you mention this type of object because I have seeing something similar to that around my neck of the woods. Just recently, I spent a couple of days camping in the national forest and two of the three nights there, I had saw what I could only guess as an elongated football go from north to south to nights in a row. I don't really have much of a description for it because of its speed. I also had a full moon with for my advantage and my best guess was that it was the size of a single story rambler but again, it was hard to determine size and speed. It was a very brief glimpse because the river valley I was in has very steep hills on either side. It to was an opaque, almost smokey color (blended very well with the hazy and light come from the moon off the mountains. I was actually walking the river looking for signs, or sounds of our hairy friend (i have had a couple encounters in this area. rock throwing/stalking. but thats for a different forum.. Very Happy ), and occasionally stopping and looking up at the stars and for satellites. I wish I had more but it happened so fast!

Other Information-Directly east of my location is the Yakima Firing Range which his where the military goes and blows stuff up. I dont want to be a conspiracy theorist but could there be a connection?? Also saw a large, orange/white light in the distance flying behind hills in a very mechanical fashion. Not the fluid flight of a helicopter of the circuitous flight of an airplane.

Overall, not what I was hoping to see (wanted to see the Big Man) but either way, a very interesting weekend.
letsfindem
letsfindem

Back to top Go down

Giant...Opaque....Hauling some ASS! Empty Thanks LFEm

Post  ***** Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:05 pm

This was straight over an urban area, so the shock of our military conducting an exercise was striking for me. That may have been the mission focus, however. I'll bet no one reported it, I sure didn't. I have to say though, I think most UFO's are ours. I was an Airman in the AF, boom operator on KC-135, and I think we have stuff people would be shocked at. I think we have craft that are noiseless, and massive, but can travel at amazing speeds. I think our tech could have been influenced by outside sources though, if that makes any sense. Cool

This looked like a solid, shadow black and massive, I mean MAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE! SR-71 of something of that nature. I can remember seeing wings of some sort or a triangular shape, but the speed was so incredible, that it crossed the entire sphere of space above me in less than 5 seconds. Zero noise, Zero light emanation, and absolutely immense size and speed.

There is no telling what we employ in warfare. There really is no telling what we have available in our arsenal that's in the black realm.

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:10 pm

Not making fun of you Noble but all i have in my head is the scene from Starwars and space-balls.
the Star Destroyer coming into scene but all black..
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Giant...Opaque....Hauling some ASS! Empty No worries..

Post  ***** Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Yea....I must have a different sense of humor. I just never got Spaceballs, felt like a span of time in my life was being wasted, short as it may have been, just couldn't get through the first 30 mins.

Then again...I never got Monty Python, Naked Gun, etc.

Now TommyBoy, that's had me falling out of my seat!

Back to top Go down

Giant...Opaque....Hauling some ASS! Empty ufo silent

Post  Blondie1 Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:04 am

Noble there are a lot of reports on silent UFO's but did you describe the shape and I missed it? I was just wondering if it was round, rectangular etc. You have had several great experiences, well maybe not great at the time but definitely unique.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:25 pm

kinda sounds like the top secret stealth blimp program that they eventually decided wasn't practical.

Giant...Opaque....Hauling some ASS! Thumbnail

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:20 pm

MrBigfoot wrote:kinda sounds like the top secret stealth blimp program that they eventually decided wasn't practical.

Giant...Opaque....Hauling some ASS! Thumbnail

That explains a-lot :O If you were to put a spotlight on the underside of the nose, and three along each side, that would look and act like the "Phoenix Lights" Suspect
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Giant...Opaque....Hauling some ASS! Empty Far too fast for a blimp.....

Post  ***** Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:41 am

The object that I witnessed moved far too fast to be a blimp or any air filled vehicle..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down