Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Planning a Trip

2 posters

Go down

Planning a Trip Empty Planning a Trip

Post  Danny Squatchanini Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:11 am

I would like to plan a trip next year, early summer or late spring to come out west, maybe northern CA. to see some hotspots that are going on now and do some camping and some searching for BF. Name some good hotspots in northern CA. like where the alledged killings took place and maybe WillowCreek where my friend said she seen one. I'd rent out a 4x4 and drive out here with all my gear but I really dont want to do it alone either. I am a little nervous quite frankly about the thought of running into one plus I would like someone who knows where they are going.
Danny Squatchanini
Danny Squatchanini

Back to top Go down

Planning a Trip Empty Re: Planning a Trip

Post  GT3Paul Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:32 am

Danny
I live on the edge of the Sierras on the eastern side. I am planning on hiking up in that area and in Mammoth Lakes as soon as I recover from a serious
back surgery I had a few months ago. If you want to swing by on your way out to NoCal just let me know.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Squatchanini Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:44 pm

I have 2 fusions and a battery in my back. I'm playing hockey again. I don't plan to go on any trips until next year. I am finishing up my MBA by early Jan. and then I have to take some licenses-the exams-from Cisco so that will take up some time. I'm looking by June or something like that to drive out with a rent a 4x4 and my equipment.
Danny Squatchanini
Danny Squatchanini

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down