Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Capture? Femaie in custody?

+6
YSPR
Blondie1
MylesLI
CMcMillan
Tzieth
GT3Paul
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Capture? Femaie in custody? Empty Capture? Femaie in custody?

Post  GT3Paul Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:53 am

ANybody hear about this female capture today?
Its all over the board.
Fact of Fiction?
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Capture? Femaie in custody? Empty Re: Capture? Femaie in custody?

Post  Tzieth Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:10 am

Okay this seems highly likely... No mention of it's sex though. "Daisy" was a code word for target. They are doing this the right way and using military terms. "6" means "Leader" in the Military as well. ie; my call sign was Bravo 3-6. (I was the Platoon Leaders RTO and driver) Bravo Company, 3rd Platoon, and 6=Platoon Leader. so B-3-6.

If this is real, you won't hear anything about it for six-months to a year though.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Capture? Femaie in custody? Empty "Daisy" has been Moved

Post  CMcMillan Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:25 am

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/12/ed-smith-daisy-has-been-moved-to.html

The news just keeps coming and even more details have surfaced. Ed Smith now claims that "Daisy", the Bigfoot, has now been moved to an "examination area" where it could take up to 72 hours to conduct the examination. A press release is expected to happen within the 48 hours. Details about the creature's weight, height, hair color and gender is still unknown at this time.

It appears that an unprecedented event is in motion, having been on the inside of this operation and now observing from the outside is a defiant change.

So here is what I know: "Daisy" has been moved to a examination area about 12 miles from the capture site at 3:17 this morning after being properly sedated. The capture site and examination area are on private property leased and or owned in order to conduct research and operations of this type. This was confirmed by a source in the Quantra Group.

Here is what I don't know: The weight height hair color gender or location of capture. Or the health of the specimen.
Nor the actions leading up to the capture of the specimen.

Here is what I'm speculating: the examination team is continuing to assemble, examination should take 72 hours.

If they go by the plan then a decision about release or storage in a repository will be made with in 48 hours after the examination is completed.

If release is chosen then a press release should be forth coming after the examination is competed, if the specimen is sent to the repository then a press and information release would happen with in 30 to 90 days thats by the operations plan.

Reasons for moving the specimen to a repository include health issues, prolonged examination and on the darker side private investment group interests.

For clarity, the Original six was never part of the MABRC and the Original six ceased operations completely. Quantra was formed with elements of the O-6, new members, ownership and management. I'm posting this due to inaccurate reporting by some Internet news shows.

I would like to thank DW for posting information as I have been able to obtain it. I was out of town and unable to post my self.

There is an old Army saying "once the first round is fired all plans go out the window" I commend the Quantra Group for maintaining operational focus, I guess my advise on hiring ex-military operators was heeded.

In my opinion, there should be a press release within 48 hours if we get it I would be surprised, it seems they are playing this to the ink as it were.

I will be in touch.

I would love for some of this to be true. So we can expect if this is correct by Sunday or Monday a Press Release?
With Pictures and actual Film for Prolong periods of time.
This is interesting. We shall see what comes of it.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:42 am

http://bigfootchicks.blogspot.com/2012/12/breaking-original-6-have-bigfoot-in-box.html

The interview from Bigfoot chicks

D. Lee: A special trap, a box, with a pressure plate in the center. The plate was set to go off at 350 pounds. It closed up around the creature when it stepped on the plate.

What I find Interesting is that Robert Lindsay has been silent about this. (could it be true then?)
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Capture? Femaie in custody? Empty Daisy in a box

Post  MylesLI Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:20 am

Why do you say 6 months sequestered? Wouldn't they want to release as soon as possible to ensure they don't lose their evidence. I assume that Daisy is alive..the longer in captivity the more likely sonething will go wrong.

If I had it..I would get as much attention as soon as possible to avoid any possible influence from government or other parties. I don;t have to relinquish control or disclose locatoion etc...video and a major press conference would protect their asset and create a bidding war for the rights

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:56 am

MylesLI wrote:Why do you say 6 months sequestered? Wouldn't they want to release as soon as possible to ensure they don't lose their evidence. I assume that Daisy is alive..the longer in captivity the more likely sonething will go wrong.

If I had it..I would get as much attention as soon as possible to avoid any possible influence from government or other parties. I don;t have to relinquish control or disclose location etc...video and a major press conference would protect their asset and create a bidding war for the rights

If this was real, and they were being that secret about it and it was a complete fluke that it got out. (Which seems too convenient to me lol) Then Media is what they are trying to avoid.

My last job was ATO. (Anti-Terrorism Officer). It's not as cool as it sounds, basically I was a glorified security guard at a power plant. We were trained on how terrorists would attack and where they would attack, ie; if one were to attack the hydrogen tank, the explosion would have taken out 50% of the city it was in. But our biggest threat was not Al Qaeda. It was PETA and Green Peace. PETA did not like the fact that the cooling system sucked water right out of the Bay and chopped up a few Dolphins, Manatees, and Seaturtles. Green Peace did not like the fact we used coal.

If a Sasquatch was captured and this got out as world news, it's only a matter of time before ALF or PETA throws a monkey wrench into things... Unless they quickly release that it's a type of Human lol.

You would have to treat this thing like the President. Aside from Eco-Terrorists, you would have your religious nut-jobs trying to kill it. (Remember all the Anoms on the blog trying to say Ketchums report proved it was a Nephilim or a decendant of Cain?.. They're out there.)

To be done right this would have to be as secret as possible. It would have to make it's rounds to everyone who counts in main stream science, before main stream science will buy it. Look at Ketchums rejection and the stupid reason that it was rejected... That kind of biased shows that a Body in a Box alone, still won't cut it.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Can someone explain to me why the guy who was not part of this group, who got the email accidently revealed this to the world??
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:42 am

BLondie he was probably cut out of the deal and when they finally got it done, and accidentally got notified
he thought he could get a little big of justice.
That purely speculative on my part.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:55 am

Blondie1 wrote:Can someone explain to me why the guy who was not part of this group, who got the email accidently revealed this to the world??

Also they may have not taken his name out of the Auto Respond e-mail system. His address may still have been in the system.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:00 am

From Bigfoot forums:
http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/35647-oh-dear-another-body/page__st__600
Posted by Melissa in #619:

Below are the questions and answers so far with Ed Smith. Thank you to the Forum Admin for allowing me to post these. BEFORE you go onto the questions and answers ---

There are still questions out for Ed to answer. If you ask a question about anything (and I am sure there will be) I will forward them to Ed, if I have not already asked him in the follow up questions he still has.

Also, there are some who seem to be under the impression that I am the only independent researcher chosen for this "conference"... This is not true. I can not disclose names but I know of 2 other independents that are involved and one still has to be contacted. These names are not my information to disclose - and until everything is set in stone - those names should not be disclosed. Ed Smith references the "Bridging Group" - which is this group of Independent Researchers - in his answers below. Anyone wanting more information about this should contact DW directly.

Below are the questions and answers between myself and Ed Smith. As I stated above, there are still some questions Ed has not gotten to - but he has not refused to answer one question so far. I say that, because if he did refuse an answer - it would be noted in the responses. Some questions may have been asked before, if so, then I apologize as I am also trying to get up to speed on all this.

At this point I do not have an opinion one way or the other. As always, I ask that people make up their own mind. When I have more answers from Ed, I will post those as well.

Question: By your own admission you are not involved with Quantra, so what makes you think the text message you received was true?

Ed Smith: The incoming address "CINC-6 is the communication I.D. for capture control and the message ["Daisy" in the box] is the identifier for a positive capture. I checked the IP number and it matched with the status server on which the "Flash List" function platforms.

The Quantra Group are using the same networks, identifiers and action codes as the ORIG-6 created and setup. If it’s working why reinvent the wheel.

Question: Have they provided you with any photos or hard evidence that shows what they are saying is true?

Ed Smith: No, that's why I'm making sure that at the bridging meeting that we get to see Photos, Video, X-rays, Ultrasounds, Blood Work, Hair morphology, Stool Cultures, Preliminary PCR test and MRI, if completed.

All of the above should be completed by this time and the resources are in place at the examination area.

Quiet frankly I see no reason that the members of the bridging unit, in which your a member of should. NOT see the specimen ourselves.

Question: Do you understand why the community is having such a hard time accepting this as legitimate capture?

Ed Smith: Yes, I do. I'm setting with the people that I sold my organization to and they have been elusive when it comes things that if the tables were turned I would know at this point, as the leader of the effort.

Question: You discussed an agreement you signed when you left the Orig-6 - an NDA. Are you willing to forward that, and any other agreements signed upon your departure, to me? I will not publish these documents.

Ed Smith: Yes, I have signed a non- compete agreement and a non-disclosure agreement. I need to run it by my legal counsel be for forwarding, I know you would not publish anything but I have to get them to get their opinion first.

Question: How has "Quantra" reacted to the outing of this alleged capture?

Ed Smith: Well there are not very happy with me, but it's their communications error. I would have been content hearing about it on the news while working in my garden ( I like to garden in what spare time I have) .

Question: In the past you discussed DNA testing and Documentaries, do you still have any of the DNA results in your possession? If so will you forward them to me? What happened to the Documentary?

Ed Smith: All of the DNA project work ( results and data ) was sold to the Quantra Group all of the digital info and hard files were boxed up and sent to their location. By the sale agreement I was not allowed to retain any copies or back ups of the data or Information.

I cannot talk about them, but some of the results are posted in the threads at the MABRC and I believe even the incorrect ones are posted there as well. DW I think has reposted those threads from the backup since the hack attack a lot or some of the threads have not been reposed as of yet.

Some background on why I left ORIG-6, my responsibilities to my families oil and gas business were and still are increasing and where O-6 operations was concerned I could not keep up with the 24/7 work load even with help from the staff. I was also dealing with buckling relations with my O-6 partners, stack my family life on top of it and something had to go.

I talked with Randy Harrington extensively about this.

Documentaries, the were originally made for a DvD release but then retooled for a cable television type network. The rights to the documentaries have been sold to the Quantra Group I don't know there status at this point.

Question: Do you have any information on the alleged cage that was built and allegedly used to capture, "Daisy"? What is it made of, and the specs?

Ed Smith: I retain the rights to my written work so I can talk about the trap unit, but photos, video and CAD drawing are the property of the Quantra Group.

Yes, I designed 95% of the trap unit. It is not a clam shell trap as has been reported in some of the blogs. Those reports are entirely inaccurate.

We attempted to modify a shipping container at first but found it was in satisfactory for our requirements.

The materials used are steel, aluminum and carbon fiber.

The dimensions are 11.5 feet in width and 17.8 feet in length, 8.2 feet in height, excluding the pressure bottle rack.

The unit is transported in parts to a staging site and assembled. The assembled unit is skid mounted can be moved by a tractor or wheeled loader. It is also designed to be lifted by helicopter.

Explosive cylinders much like an over loaded 12ga shot gun shell. Would blow the trip laches on the door and actuate the tensioned springs snapping the sliding door shut.

A weight sensing module is placed at the entrance to the unit covered in ground material would allow a reasonable weight to be attained.

A second weight sensing module is embedded in the floor of the trap unit allowing the electronic controller to activate the explosive latches and servo valves on the nitrogen gas cylinders in the knock down gas system which forces all oxygen out of the space an forces the specimen in to an unconscious state. Side panels could be opened a tranquilizing agent (dart) could be administered.

The dosage could be determined because of the weight data collected at the entrance would be available at this point.

The trap unit can be camouflaged made to look like a hut (out building) or a stone out crop this is achieved by using modular or gunite concrete (shotcrete) units then painted or stained to match the surrounding rock features.

Then baited with temptation materials.

The unit would be under video observation at distance and video coverage would be inside the unit and at the entrance. Small video cams and lipstick cameras would be utilized for this application.

Power for the unit would six to eight 12 volt deep cycle battery configured in a 24 volt parallel configuration this would allow for long duration soak times without disturbance. Battery box and DC circuit breaker unit mounted on top of the trap unit.

Engineers work on problems, Designers work on needs and we needed a trap.

Question: Are you being told anything about the condition of, "Daisy"? What are the conditions she is being kept in? Is she still in captivity?

Ed Smith: I have been told there is a health issue with the specimen but no details have been given to me.

Question: Why should anyone believe this?

Ed Smith: I'm posting information it's everyone’s right to believe it or not. I still have issues with some of the information that they should know at this point as I stated above in question one.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Capture? Femaie in custody? Empty Good Timeline from Bigfoot forums posted By Mounty

Post  CMcMillan Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:20 pm

Play by Play, Updated:
Dec. 27, 2012: First reported on MABRC forum & Facebook, followed by Bigfoot Evidence.
Report was of a text message leaked by Ed Smith.
The text was sent by a member of Team Quantra, formally ORIG-6.
The text stated "Daisy is in the Box", which is a code phrase for a Bigfoot (possibly Female) has been captured.
The Rumour Mill fires up.

Dec. 27, 2012: D.W. Lee does not deny the capture, and states that it did not happen in Oklahoma.

Dec. 28, 2012: Bigfoot Evidence reports that the Bigfoot Chicks interviewed D.W. Lee, who stated a trap was specially designed with a trigger set to close if a 350+ pound weight steps on a plate, and that a team of privately contracted scientist will examine the evidence.

Dec. 28, 2012: Ed Smith reports that the Bigfoot was moved from the capture site to the examination site during the early morning hours (12 miles between the two sites).
MABRC website crashes due to too many hits.
Tim Fasano says something false and not worth mentioning.
MABRC get their website back up and running.
D.W. Lee states that Ed Smith will be posting a 90 page document regarding the capture.

Dec. 29, 2012: More Rumours. Matt Moneymaker claims that no bigfoot has been captured. (I guess he's protecting his tv show, after all, Matt's out of work if Bigfoot is actually found; step aside Amateurs, step in Scientists)
Ed Smith states that he will not provide any further updates, and that any updates will come directly from Team Quantra.
D.W. Lee, MABRC Executive Director, has referenced us as people on the blogs, and we've been told to be patient.

Dec. 30, 2012: Midnight, BFF member and member of MABRC, Driveroperator, explains what he knows about "Team Quantra" & Ed Smith: A group of wealthy and technologically gifted college friends who have, for the past decade, been researching an area in Oklahoma with success, however Ed Smith was too eager to go public and therefore left the group. Ed says he left because between work, family & Bigfoot something had to go. MABRC was the organization of choice for "Team Quantra" due to Geographic convenience.

Jan. 01, 2013: Ed Smith states that he will hold a meeting in Houston on Jan. 02, 2013, between Himself and Quantra. This meeting will be to discuss setting up another meeting between Quantra, MABRC and select individuals, a.k.a the "Bridging Group".
JRid posts on BFF an Archived Radio Broadcast from 2009, in which Ed Smith elaborates on the capabilities of Quantra/ORIG-6. This broadcast is consistent with Driveroperator's post on Dec. 30. Bigfoot Evidence reports same broadcast a few hours later.
Driveroperator alludes on BFF to the possible involvement of legal council regarding Quantra's rights to possession of a specimen. This may explain the time delay & the 90 page document said to be forthcoming.

Jan. 02, 2013: Ed Smith clears up background and explains the evolution of the ORIG-6 to Team Quantra: 1.) ORIG-6 founded in early 1990's, small scale and fun. 2.) Early 2000's ORIG-6 research & projects become larger scale in multiple states. 3.) ORIG-6 dabble in DNA, but decide capture of a live specimen is best. 4.) Ed Smith designs a trap - Traps are fabricated in Tulsa by business associate. 5.) ORIG-6 use Oil & Gas business as cover to hide their growing Capture Project needs. 6.) Capture Project grows to 42+ participants. 7.) ORIG-6 cease operations in late 2011. 8.) Team Quantra formed in Virginia by former ORIG-6 members and like-minded business associates, June 2012. 9.) Quantra owns rights to past research and documentaries.

Jan. 02, 2013: Ed Smith states a meeting between himself & Team Quantra to take place this evening.

Jan. 03, 2013: Well over 24 hours pass without any update/communication from anyone at all.

Jan. 04, 2013: Melissa Hovey states on BFF that she is in private communication with Ed Smith, and that her questions are being answered.

Jan. 05, 2013: Ed answers Melissa: 1.) Ed Smith states that a "Bridging Group" of select "Independent Researchers", including Melissa Hovey are to have a meeting with Quantra, and will be shown extensive "Hard Evidence", which Ed has not yet witnessed. 2.) Ed Smith names a Randy Harrington regarding the documentary DVDs. 3.) Ed Smith describes "The Trap".
The Trap: 1.) Not a Clam Shell Trap. 2.) A Crate made of Steel, Aluminum and Carbon Fiber. 3.) Dimensions (in feet): 11.5W x 17.8L x 8.2H, weight 4200 lbs. 4.) Triggered by 2 weight sensing modules that blow explosive cylinder trip latches, snapping a sliding door shut. 5.) Oxygen is temporarily reduced by increasing Nitrogen levels to make specimen unconscious, then tranquillized. 6.) Powered by 6 to 8 12volt batteries in a 24volt configuration. 7.) Baited, variable camouflage capabilities & easily transportable. 8.) 8 traps in total, 6 in the field, 1 stand-by, 1 reserve. 9.) Equipped with remote communication, video, and monitoring. 10.) Research Team response time to capture site is 6 minutes; research sites all on private land. 11.) Cost per Trap: $31,817.09
A False article regarding "Team Quantra & an African Sasquatch" is circulated. Article intended to be humorous. Only person laughing is Tim Fasano.

Jan. 06, 2013: Ed answers Melissa, 1st Follow-up: 1.) Ed affirms he is not a member of Quantra. 2.) Ed reiterates that Quantra is unhappy with his leak. 3.) Melissa asks why are they involving you? Ed said to oversee the "Bridging Group" meeting & frame work. 4.) Ed is not Quantra's spokesperson. 5.) Ed states that long-term Examination Repositories have been built. 6.) Better than 90% chance capture is legitimate, according to Ed.

Jan. 07, 2013: Ed answers Melissa, 2nd Follow-up: 1.) Ed's 90+% legit comment based on Quantra telling him it's legit at the Houston meeting. 2.) Quantra wants Ed involved because he "bring[s] to the table an understanding of the Bigfoot Community" needed to oversee the "Bridging Group" meeting. 3.) Ed states that he too is an outsider looking in, but he is the closest to the window. 4.) Mr. Alexander is a successful trader in Mortgages & Loans. 5.) ORIG-6 contracted 18 to 20 Scientifically Qualified Specialists & Field Specialists for Consultation & Examination; Compensated well over normal rates; Signed 25 year NDA. 6.) Ed elaborates on The Trap.
The Trap, 1st Follow-up: 1.) "Knock Down" system: Oxygen Reduced, not Removed. 2.) Oxygen reduced to 9.71% for 57 seconds. 3.) Oxygen levels return to normal in 88 seconds. 4.) Specimen is never without survivable levels of Oxygen, no need for resuscitation. 5.) At 3.5 minutes Nitrogen releases again.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:53 pm

Way to go CMac!! I think this is pretty close to true. I was on the podcast Extinct last night debating with those
who just dismissed this as a hoax. But I did a ton of research to find out if indeed this happened. I believe in Ed Smith,
in fact I just talked to him 10 minutes ago and he is REAL. Now whats going to happen is that we will see
this play out in front of our eyes.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:44 pm

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2013/01/this-sht-is-about-to-hit-fan-ed-smith.html#moretop

Earlier today, D.W. Lee posted this message on the MABRC forum:

Many will question how this team was decided upon. Ed Smith wanted Dr. Meldrum and Melissa Hovey from the start, he left the remaining members of the team to be decided upon by D.W. Lee. The info below gives a basic background for which the decision was made from.

Dr. Jeff Meldrum - Dr. Meldrum is highly respected by the majority of the Bigfoot Community, and has the scientific background to evaulate the data.
Kathy Strain - Kathy is highly respected by the majority of the Bigfoot Community, and has leadership positions with the AIBR.
Melissa Hovey - Straight-shooter, tells it like it is. Respected by many in the Bigfoot Community for her strong stance to call it like she sees it.
Abe Del Rio - Radio show host, respected by many on both sides of the fence in the Bigfoot Community, from the Forest People side to the Flesh and Blood/Animal side.
Steve Kulls - Radio show host, respected by many from his radio show work, and will help with his experience as an investigator.

The MABRC part of the Bridging Team is as follows:

D.W. Lee "Darkwing" - Executive Director of the MABRC
Randy Harrington "Driveroperator" - Randy is well-known to many of the principles of the Orig-6, and has substantial background knowledge of the last 4 years with Ed Smith and the Orig-6
Jim Whitehead "Biggjimm" - Jim is a degreed biologist, and will help to identify and understand the information presented as part of the meeting.
Rob Gaudet "ElectricBigfoot" - Rob has a great background in technology and will help D.W (who also has background in technology) keep track and understand the technology side of things.
Doug Todd "Holotype" - Scientist, who along with Jim, will provide the scientific side of things for the MABRC

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2013/01/dr-jeff-meldrum-on-team-quantra-i-was.html#moretop

Damian Bravo:

Hello Dr. Meldrum, I wanted to see if we can verify if it's true you have been contacted by those involve in the Daisy capture story and if we can get a statement from you for Bigfoot Evidence blog on it's validity or if you know anything as of yet that would confirm that it could possibly be true?
Dr. Jeff Meldrum:

I was contacted today by an intermediary-- no one in the group itself, to see if I was interested. I asked for some more information. We'll see.

I think this just got Very REAL!
I hope they will show the world what they got!
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:15 pm

I talke to Ed Smith Today, and so I verified he is real. He is a real man with a real voice.
He verified some of the stuff we have talked about.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YSPR Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:56 am

This is very intriguing and has my full attention. I will definitely continue to follow it on all forums as it plays out. The hopeful side of me really wants this to be real.

The realist in me believes that this will end badly with an elaborate explanation as to why they cannot produce the live or dead Sasquatch. Just another “Hoax” with questionable evidence.

I really hope that I am wrong, but as of now it is just forum talk and voices at the end of a phone. Even if Ed Smith is on the up and up, it doesn’t mean that he isn’t being played as well.

Again I’m hopeful, but I’m not going to bet on it. But I will be following it to the end.

Show us the Bigfoot!
YSPR
YSPR

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:32 am

True Ed could be getting played.
But he does say that Team Quantra is looking at possible legal action against him.
Also Melissa when she interviewed him did say that Team Quantra was wanting this Bridging Team before it was even formed.

I would think we would see stuff once this Bridging Team has its meeting.
I Imagine it will be like a small press release prep team.
Here is all the evidence and information we have collected. Showing everyone all the data. Then they all can put together a press release package then release it to the community.
I think it would help if they did release some of the Photographic evidence they have at present. It would I think help settle some of the rumors going around.
I mean like photos from an examination. full body from various angles.
Then with the press release they can show Video of the capture and other video and samples and reports they have.
Like you said YSPR right now its all Forum Talk with nothing to show everyone yet.

I honestly believe fame and money will come once it is shown.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:50 am

When I talked to Ed, he said he had to walk away because his real business in the Oil industry was becoming 24/7
and he had to attend to that so they sold the equipment and Interest to Quantra. They used the same machines and servers
they always had. So when the Email went out he was still on the list. He went back and checked the ISP and the IP addresses and
it all matched.
So he outed them, yea we will see what happens. I have had 2 researchers tell me no way this happened because BF is a spiritual being and
has paranormal capabilities that keep it from getting caught. Ed says they are just very smart flesh and blood. So we will see.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Capture? Femaie in custody? Empty Spiritual vs Animal

Post  MylesLI Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:08 pm

I cringe when I see exceptional capabilities ascribed to Sasquatch. I believe they are like us...much more attuned and aware of their sensory world but not in a supernatural way...

I don't believe they are possessing any capablity that we lack..only more attuned and unfiltered

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

Post  Green911 Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:27 pm

When are they going to release the information. Tired of waiting. Sigh. elephant
Green911
Green911

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Green, Quantra was NEVER going to release ANY info until they were ready. Their plan was to do all the examinations and document everything and release it then. BUT Ed Smith outed them before they were ready. They are not happy with Ed Smith.
Now we all have to sit back and wait. The ball is in Quantras court and according to Mr Smith we cant do anything about it.

GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Capture? Femaie in custody? Empty yet another one is slipping away

Post  MylesLI Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:26 pm

Meeting cancelled...getting a PR Firm....this smells like the others...wild claims...no proof...weeks go by....nada

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:31 pm

Yup and Ed was banned from MABRC another smelly incident
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:52 pm

Well aparantly Team-Q is going thru a PR firm to release the Information.

1.) The believe the evidence they Have doesn't need Bigfoot PR people and they can go to the Main Stream Media with it.
(and hope to not be laughed at)
2.) This was all a Hoax by Ed Smith.
3.) It was all a Hoax ON Ed Smith.

I see people jumping all over yelling Hoax now.
I will continue to wait.
Some of the Details are odd though and don't add up Like the transportation of the Supposed subject.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  YSPR Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:42 am

GT3Paul
You said that you have talked with Ed Smith a few days ago, how about doing so again and get some further details.

For the record, since the elaborate excuses and farfetched details are being slung around as they always seem to do in these situations. I have gone from the little hope that it may be possible camp, to the, it’s a flat out HOAX once again camp!

Maybe GT3Paul can contact Ed Smith and provide us some plausible information to back up the current claims/ excuses.

Thanks in advance Paul,
YSPR
YSPR

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:51 am

We don't know why Ed was Banned from MABRC.
I find it funny in Bigfoot forums everyone jumping up and down that Ed is a Hoaxer etc...
They had to Lock the thread because people were calling for Eds Head. And that he should be outted as a Hoaxer

Some one posted that the original 6 members names were
E Smith
V Mason
M Parsons
K Barrows
G Simmons
W Brown
They said they could see it on the logo.

I Believe Ed is a real man who believes the information he was given.
You have to remember with "Groups" of people they will not always see eye to eye and this Q team may have had some internal fighting going on.
I will wait to see what happens.
I will not call it a Hoax just yet but it maybe Ed was given wrong info for some reason.

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next