Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Chuck Prahl Announces New Clear Bigfoot Video From California

+2
GT3Paul
CMcMillan
6 posters

Go down

Chuck Prahl Announces New Clear Bigfoot Video From California  Empty Chuck Prahl Announces New Clear Bigfoot Video From California

Post  CMcMillan Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:32 pm

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2013/01/chuck-prahl-announces-new-clear-bigfoot.html

So this is yet another "Some one has PROOF" of Bigfoot but we don't have the Video yet.

So this is a Trail Cam Video that was taken in the High Mountains of a Female Bigfoot and its young.

Well guess we will have to wait to see what happens.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Chuck Prahl Announces New Clear Bigfoot Video From California  Empty Re: Chuck Prahl Announces New Clear Bigfoot Video From California

Post  GT3Paul Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:45 am

Cmac will you let us know when it comes out?
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chuck Prahl Announces New Clear Bigfoot Video From California  Empty Re: Chuck Prahl Announces New Clear Bigfoot Video From California

Post  Squatchmaster G Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:27 am

Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:55 am

Squatchmaster G wrote:
Whoa, there's a blog as well???

Yes, yes there is, but please remember our rule re: dunking yourself in the Decontamination Tank before returning back here. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Wink
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:16 pm

Ew the comments are anonymous and unmoderated ew ew ew Mad
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:51 pm

LOL Yes.
I just read what Shawn Posts then if i find it interesting to talk about I post it in here.
I don't read the comments in the Blog because their is nothing worthy most of the time.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  YSPR Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:57 pm

The Blog is all about the clicks which equal the dollars. Shawn will not moderate it, because it is his income. Moderation in the comments means moderation in the wallet. The commentary in the blog is definitely not for the easily offended. Most is crap but occasionally there is a good perspective that adds value, and on a rare occasion something is actually funny. The blog is a quagmire of anything that Shawn deems click worthy so a lot of it is crap from the start. Eventually this might change, but I wouldn’t count on it.

So coming into the forum usually provides a decent escape and the ability to discuss ideas in a semi coherent and acceptable atmosphere.

With all of that said, I check the Blog twice a day and have actually commented a time two. So I am complaining and contributing at the same time! Twisted Evil

YSPR
YSPR

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:13 pm

So to get back on topic ...
CMcMillan wrote:So this is a Trail Cam Video that was taken in the High Mountains of a Female Bigfoot and its young.
Are they stealing apples with their back to camera again? Laughing

I would have thought that after all the recent cases where people made big claims and didn't follow through (Daisy in the box, Ketchum's DNA paper, Sierra kills) people would have learned to keep their mouth shut until they were ready to release the evidence otherwise they would immediately be met with scorn and disbelief. I guess not.
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Chuck Prahl Announces New Clear Bigfoot Video From California  Empty Guilty as well...smiles

Post  MylesLI Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:00 pm

YSPR wrote:The Blog is all about the clicks which equal the dollars. Shawn will not moderate it, because it is his income. Moderation in the comments means moderation in the wallet. The commentary in the blog is definitely not for the easily offended. Most is crap but occasionally there is a good perspective that adds value, and on a rare occasion something is actually funny. The blog is a quagmire of anything that Shawn deems click worthy so a lot of it is crap from the start. Eventually this might change, but I wouldn’t count on it.

So coming into the forum usually provides a decent escape and the ability to discuss ideas in a semi coherent and acceptable atmosphere.

With all of that said, I check the Blog twice a day and have actually commented a time two. So I am complaining and contributing at the same time! Twisted Evil

I have tried to keep some good posts moving forward...futile...I read them hoping and then come here. Shawn sees $$$$$ when I log on...lol

Hope everyone in the Forum is doing well. Headed up to the ADK High Peaks late next month...not squatch country but amazing and beautiful...

Myles

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:34 pm

Still no video from Chuck or even any news, it's been over a week now. Neutral
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down