Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

COME ON you eyewitnesses...

+6
sasdave
oldtimer
Ravinoff
BurdenOfProof
Tim, U.K.
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

COME ON you eyewitnesses... - Page 2 Empty mystery hut(s)

Post  sasdave Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:57 pm

Hi Larry, When I say hut(s) I mean these huts built with sticks like a small teepee and mud , leaves and possible grasses for walls. I was chatting with a friend and years ago he seen one that maybe the forth one I just found out about. He said he found a native fella in the area and asked if they built these huts. The fella said no and he didn't know who built them, as they just came to peel small strips of bark off the trees near this area. The friend that found the forth one was walking her dog and started to head near this structure, when her dog didn't want to go near the thing. As they got back on the trail she ran into some people and out of the corner of her eye she noticed this large dark figure dash quickly from that same area. Hoping to have her take me to the area and get a picture of it. This one is supposedly larger then the one I have seen. Sasquatch home or summer cottage???

sasdave

Back to top Go down

COME ON you eyewitnesses... - Page 2 Empty Hut ???

Post  sasdave Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:11 pm

So I went on saturday to check out the 4th hut; we were unable to find it. So went back to see if the 1st one was still there. It was; but, the area was some what differant. Differant as it appeared to have been used by possibly a homeless person as there was a bit of human trash about. It may not of been used for sometime as it appeared to be near to be flooding in that area. The inside didn't look like it would be comfortable to sleep or even stay in for a human as the inside was uneven and there were some med size sticks laying inside. The 4th one was suppose to be larger and differant, as it was made with a up rooted tree and other smaller trees twisted around it, sorta like a teepee. With of course branches mud and leaves and grasses to make the walls. When looking for the 4th one I found a stick driven into the ground about a foot or so. So I left some garlic and a few other garden grown items as a treat or token gift, hanging on the stick. Hope to get back that way and hope to find the structure and to see if there is still food on the large stick in the ground.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

COME ON you eyewitnesses... - Page 2 Empty Re: COME ON you eyewitnesses...

Post  Tim, U.K. Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:40 pm

Hi Larry and Sasdave, interesting stuff about the "huts", but , Larry, I'm drawn to take this off topic( but hey I started this thread) and mention to you the Cricklewood Lynx.
I live in Cricklewood, north west London.
Locals had reported this cryptid for at least ten years before a lynx was caught in the area by some dudes from London Zoo in (I think?) 2001. Google it.
Two people have told me they have seen the "Cricklewood Lynx" recently.
I would love to think there might be a tiny population living along the quite extensive and overgrown railway sidings that run through this highly residential area.
Seems plausible.
I hope I've made a comparison with the relict/extant hominins...
Cheers guys.

Tim, U.K.

Back to top Go down

Post  iwitness Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:48 am

hi, sasdave & all...

just checking in! next month i hope to visit the area of my 2nd encounter. every time i go there i whisper for the spirits of Sasquatch to appear. Smile

ps: hey Dave,... cool story, Bro! i've seen photos on the interwebs of these huts & teepee's!!!! exciting stuff....

iwitness

Back to top Go down

Post  sasdave Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:41 pm

Hi Tim sorry to get off your post regarding your experiance with the big cat you seen. Twitness, are the images your talking about just large branches in a teepee formation? Just a idea on your next venture near your second encounter, whisper or just mentally try to contact them. I would take some sort of earth grown food as a gift. Just in the processing of drying walnuts so that is one of my next gifts to them. Personally, I have no idea why I am even doing this as my siting years ago was one of the worst of my moments of intense fear. My continual intrest in this subject has not made me any friends as I firmly know they are real and have a spirit just like you and me. During the winter and summer before me and my bro seen this massive creature it had many chances to grab one of us, so they may not be as evil as the feelings we had when we pasted through its' forest area. I'd like to go back to that area; but, it is now fenced off and a large back yard area of a minister of forest building, in another town up island. Otherwise, I wish you a mind bending venture.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  iwitness Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:14 pm

the pics i saw ranged from photos of alleged BF shelters that could easily be just "hunter cover". what was more intriguing was the shots of large tree branches and/or small trees stuck up-side-down in the ground or mud! the caption theorized they were some sort of boundry markers. cool stuff!Smile

iwitness

Back to top Go down

Post  sasdave Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:03 pm

Thanks Twitness; Likewise, I at first thought the same regarding them being hunter covers. The only thing was there are not only no small windows to see out and 2 of these structures are just a short bit from the treeline and too close to town. The other two are 5 to 10 km from town and these 2 are harder to get at or get out of. As the areas into them have large and thin trees laid down to slow access to those areas. My siting was sometime ago; yet, I should clarifie a above statement, I shouldn't have said I have not made friends from my experiance or talking about this massive creature. I have met many folk of many cultures that I have met that remain silent til I mention or ask what their thoughts are on the elusive sasquatch. Most that have witnessed this subject are shocked that some one else not only has seen one; but, are amazed I will admitt to such a questionable subject. When your out in the area of your sitting check the top of the trees and see if the tops are bent over, those may also be boundry markers or a direction marker to their home, just a guess. One way or another take care and hopefully take someone else with you; but, go with peace in your heart and of course food to share.Very Happy 

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum