Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Let's discuss

5 posters

Go down

Let's discuss Empty Let's discuss

Post  ***** Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:02 am

Well, here are a few thoughts to ponder:

Here we have, if you are a believer, a monstrous creature that absolutely has all the traits to completely dominate an ecosystem and all that occupy it. The perfect combination of mind and matter, so to speak. 7-10 ft tall, 600-1000lbs of pure, raw physical prowess. Couple that with a mind that, if we admit it exists, must be on par with our own, but has adapted to a physical lifestyle, in terms of spacial awareness, dexterity, anticipation, strategy, and possibly analytical prowess as it relates to forest habitat that we can't begin to conceptualize as a civilized hominid. Everything about it screams, dominance, power and ability to overwhelm adversaries!

Yet throughout history very few, if any humans have been killed, or even hurt by this giant of the forest. The documentation for claimed physical encounters is suspect to say the least.

Why?

Avoidance behavior can only take one so far, at some point there has to be some cultural, religious, or traditional aspect as a foundation for the lack of predatory response to our occupying and infiltrating their domain. Understand we are completely powerless, and at their mercy in the wilderness. They live in groups and are ten steps ahead of us in their backyard. We DO NOT get over on them. It just doesn't happen. Ask any researcher worth their salt, and they will tell you. It's like playing chess with a GrandMaster, in your first attempt at the game. These gadgets, and high tech toys we have may give us glimpses, and pull back the curtain in some ways, but as far as us ever having the advantage out there, it's just not going to happen. We are talking millennia of dominance of their domain. We are simply outmatched.

I truly believe there is some sort of morality, some sort of code of ethics, shared or passed down by Sasquatch, that crosses geographical space, generational difference, and physical survival motivations. They have a shared paradigm of non violence towards humans. It's the only rational explanation, for the lack of predatory behavior, if one accepts that there is the existence of a significant breeding population of Sasquatches and their subspecies in the America's and elsewhere on this spinning rock we call Earth.

They do not fear us. They respect us, for one reason or another. They may even revere us. Whatever their motivation is, although they could harm, kill, or maim us at their whimsy; They do NOT. Whether it's an evolutionary aspect taught by parent to offspring, or a moralistic tradition passed group to group across the entire world?????, it's a significant statistical anomaly that cannot be explained by simple instinctual behavior, or survival mechanism. They are too dominant in the wilderness(their backyard), and too numerous, if you accept there is a breeding population, for us to not be taken advantage of by a hominid of their intelligence, agility, and physical prowess more than we are.

Thoughts? Feedback?

NobleSavage

Back to top Go down

Let's discuss Empty Re: Let's discuss

Post  Ravinoff Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:14 pm

Lack of predatory behaviour? I'm kind of iffy on that. There are definitely incidents where sasquatches (or similar beings) have acted in a hostile way towards humans, up to the point of violent attacks. I'd think of it more like a grizzly or a mountain lion: sure, they could kill humans, easily. But we're really not great prey animals, so they don't.
Ravinoff
Ravinoff

Back to top Go down

Let's discuss Empty Interesting...

Post  ***** Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:44 pm

Thanks for the discussion Ravinoff. Your observations are respected. My idea was to emphasize how often encounters occur where we could very easily be dispatched, yet there are few if any reports of Sasquatches attacking people. I often wonder if they are intelligent enough to realize what such an act would result in. I.E. more of us coming to search, investigate, etc. Grizzlies, Black Bears, Cougars etc. attack and kill/maim people every year. Why not Sasquatches? They would surely rival Grizzlies as apex predators, if one believes they exist.

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Lots of interesting questions. But a couple of premises you have are based on numbers. Either they have enough where they could
take out a town or their numbers are so small, there is nothing to be gained by attacking humans. If they are as smart as you think
then they probably know we have some type of firepower that they dont understand but they sure know it works and we have had it since this strange skin colored people showed up in the 1600s.
As far as them not using us as a food source, there seem to be stories of abductions of both women and children
that go back centuries. David Paulides just released a book based on missing people in the north west and other areas of the country. I think he theorizes that some of them are being eaten. Small women and children are probably not a big issue for a hungry 800 lb animal.
But I think they know TYPICALLY humans are too much trouble for food when bunnies, or deer and or mountain goats/antelopes are numerous and all over the place in the north west. AND if they are as smart as you say they probably know that when a human disappears then a BUNCH of humans show up with a bunch of them damn fire sticks and start blowing the shit out of everything that moves.
I dont think they are magical, they maybe spiritual, but they know how humans operate and the best MO is to stay as clear away from us
as they can unless there an unusually easy target available. I think they know what a humans peripheral vision angles are, they know
when our vision goes useless at dusk, etc etc etc. Everything they need to know to survive. I think they may see in the IR spectrum.
They have to have some kind of advantage to be nocturnal for thousands of years without developing SOME advantages. But you raise some good questions.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BurdenOfProof Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:48 pm

No trolling, serious discussion only.

I have always wondered how these creatures know exactly what a trail cam is, what it does, what its range is, how they know its something to avoid, how they know how to disable them (various people have claimed they have done this).

Somehow these creatures have evolved at the same rate as our technology has improved.

I remember Bobo saying how he was sure as soon as he got a thermal out in the woods he would get one on film easy. Then when he went out with a thermal he got tried and tried but got nothing. This lead him to believe they are even more intelligent than he thought.

How can we account for all this?

BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:32 am

Here is my thoughts on this Burden, and I appreciate you taking part without any preconceived notions on your part. Very nice.
But lets suppose that they are not nomadic and stay in a general area for this discussion. If that supposition is true, then the forrest
and parts of clearings would be like our living rooms and I would guess they know where every tree and branching is. So here comes
Joe Bigfoot hunter and puts basically a one by one foot box in my living room and it makes a crazy little whine when ever I get near it,
(the capacitors being charged enough to blow the flash off, in the IR spectrum which they MAY or MAYnot be able to see.)
so if someone puts a noisy whinny machine in MY Living room I would know its there and instruct my clan on how it works
and how to approach it from the rear and then you can play with it and turn it on or off by blasting your hand in front of it.
I that is why we have gone out and REALLY designed and Good that cant be figurered so easily. But alas its just an idea on my part
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Let's discuss Empty Lets' discuss

Post  sasdave Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Noble; That was quite the read and I do agree, they are quite the being(s). As it is not hard for me to believe in these grand creatures. As I have been one of the not so lucky ones to have experianced this real creatures. Not that I was attacked or was caused any harm as I believe this creature knew we were of no harm to it as I'm thinking it was more curious of us. If a regular dog can smell or know someone is not trust worthy, why not a still wild free creature of the forest. The real issue is the need and want to kill and display this creature for those that have no trust in the experiances of others. Yes, many lie or fabricate false evidence and many of them are those that haven't experianced this reality. Sure it is easy to call or believe they are evil beasts to which I highly disagree, just because most get this hair raising fear in their whole being is not proof they are all evil. Also seeing one of these grand creatures consumes one to many more questions of why the cover up and why the so called need to hide the evidence that has been found.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum