Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

hi Dave & all,...

2 posters

Go down

hi Dave & all,... Empty hi Dave & all,...

Post  iwitness Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:05 pm

just stoppin' by to say hi!
i've been very busy winterizing the ranch and had to postpone my trip to my 2nd encounter. i'm hoping to be extreme hiking through the hills of Mendocino Co. by new years!!!
even though i believe we were followed to my friends ranch,.. there were several other factors that may have steered the BF's our way. it was a summer of many forest fires, and the day before, the flames pushed many obscure forms of wildlife our way. earlier that day, we took a long hike off the beaten path following deer trails mostly. we even had to scale huge sheer rock to get where we ventured.
I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK!!!Smile
anyway,... hang in there, Dave! it's kinda sucks that you & i are in an elite fraternity. maybe, oneday some rich eccentric will invite all witnesses to a private party! (then we all mysteriously DISAPPEAR) yikes!Wink

iwitness

Back to top Go down

hi Dave & all,... Empty Hi Twitness & all

Post  sasdave Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Well thanks Twitness. Personally I have this weird feeling something is in the air. Sitings in this area appear to be up, maybe they are attempting to show themselves more or their population is increasing. If you have a feeling they are following you leave them a few treats. Their trust is a earned thing. Some poster stated that they like garlic, well it appears not here on the island. In two areas me and a friend left a paper bag with garlic, walnuts and a handful of dried cat food. One of the areas the bag was gone and about 8' away found the garlic, nothing else. The second area near a siting I found a large stick driven in the ground; put, the bag of the same on top of the large branch(stick). When we were able to go back, it was a differant stick and a strip of the paper bag was hanging from the stick. About 10' away was the garlic on the ground; but, no wear in site was the rest of the paper bag? This may sound crazy; but, you could try this trick get a cheap harmonica when you have a feeling you are beinf followed. Pull out the harmonica and blow on it lightly for a short bit, then place it on a somewhat high stump. Put it there and later on go back to that area and see if it is still there, as they are a curious being, been meaning to try that. Who knows they may leave something in trade. Don't worry I have hung in this long and plan on not changing my stance; just because many are told not to talk about this subject because people will think your crazy. Good luck on your next outing and thanks for the input and may you find a friend in the out back.Smile 

sasdave

Back to top Go down

hi Dave & all,... Empty Re: hi Dave & all,...

Post  iwitness Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:22 pm

omg!,... leaving treats is an awesome idea! there are also some caves near my friends ranch. my son says it's a brutal hike, but i'm going to try to get to them.
btw, are there any other good BF websites?

iwitness

Back to top Go down

hi Dave & all,... Empty interesting thread/poll

Post  iwitness Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:45 pm

this is a thread w/poll i started on a site that frequent. enjoy the banter for what it's worth. Wink

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f34/sasquatch-fact-fiction-1044384/

iwitness

Back to top Go down

hi Dave & all,... Empty Back to you...

Post  sasdave Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:25 pm

Hi Iwittness, Sorry took so long to get back to you. Did you make it out to the cave area you were chatting about. When I haven't been busy have be trying to get out to a couple sites that have tree branch structures. Have been taking differant items in paper bags and when I have returned all items are gone and usually a ripped piece of the paper bag is left behind; plus, the times I took garlic the piece(s) at the two areas they have been tossed aside. Hope to be able to check out the last gift drop. You have a great weekend.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  iwitness Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:46 pm

hey Dave,
i love that you bear gifts! (that's so cool) yes, i finally went up and it was great. i had an early departure because of a head cold, tho. this area is a beautiful 20 mile view from the mountain peak to the ocean. i got to see a the general area of my audio contact and i think the Squatch still traverse that zone. my friends put a trailer RIGHT where i heard them walking. his daughter moved into the trailer and complained of being awoken several times by "someone" banging on trees, as she put it!!!! Smile
i didn't have time to visit the cave site on this trip. my friend says it's a brutal hike, so we plan on going sometime in early March.
i am so thrilled that "tree-knocks" are still audible over there and next time i'm bringing gifts!

iwitness

Back to top Go down

hi Dave & all,... Empty Gifts!

Post  iwitness Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:25 pm

hey Dave,
i heard that BF want "Salt Licks"! they are said to be so damn smart, that they pass them on to the deer! i wonder if it's used as bait or is it meant as an offering to the health of a food source???

iwitness

Back to top Go down

hi Dave & all,... Empty Gifts???

Post  sasdave Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:36 pm

iwitness, Personally I don't really know. It is possible they use it for self or bait. At this moment I don't know what to believe regarding their diet. Went out to the last place I left food gifts and the only thing taken was the apple the walnuts were left behind this time. On the island here there has been conversation of killing off the large amount of deer here. So i question that they eat deer or maybe that is why the deer love to eat and roam in the cities. Yet, I have heard of many people witnessing the BF just as close to the city as deer. Me and a friend did find a young deer's pelt with the head; but, the legs and all the meat were not there. It was found close to a roadway so it could of been left by a pocher. So the saga continues and I guess you eat what is available, I know humans do that too. You have a great day, Iwitness and the rest of yous'.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum