Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Evidence of Skunk Ape to be released Monday???

+9
GT3Paul
Danny Squatchanini
StankApe
SasquaiNation
BurdenOfProof
Bigfoot Bode
Woodwose
Kel
CMcMillan
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Evidence of Skunk Ape to be released Monday??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Evidence of Skunk Ape to be released Monday???

Post  Woodwose Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:50 am

Looks like we're all on the same page for once Very Happy

Did Fasano not know about the population of rhesus monkeys in Florida?........you'd think that anyone researching the subject would have discovered that pretty early on when considering candidates for misidentification.
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Evidence of Skunk Ape to be released Monday??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Evidence of Skunk Ape to be released Monday???

Post  CMcMillan Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:19 am

I think him and the Florida group were just making a video to pull the biggest joke on the BF community.
1.) The "Dead" skinned boar obviously someone skinned it.
2.) The human foot prints in the mud next to a persons farm really?
3.) The "skunk APE" Monkey's <rolls my eyes>
4.) The sleeping "skunk ape"
5.) The bigfoot peeking through the brush (obviously I saw nothing which would be making fun at all the other videos of not really seeing anything)

Yes I think he has put a nail on his coffin in the bf community
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  BurdenOfProof Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:22 am

CMcMillan wrote:I think him and the Florida group were just making a video to pull the biggest joke on the BF community.
1.) The "Dead" skinned boar obviously someone skinned it.
2.) The human foot prints in the mud next to a persons farm really?
3.) The "skunk APE" Monkey's <rolls my eyes>
4.) The sleeping "skunk ape"
5.) The bigfoot peeking through the brush (obviously I saw nothing which would be making fun at all the other videos of not really seeing anything)

Yes I think he has put a nail on his coffin in the bf community

The line between people making fun of BFers by acting crazy and actual BFers is now so blurred noone even knows anymore.

The field needs help.
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:59 am

BurdenOfProof wrote:The field needs help.

The field needs real funding and research. Let us get those grad students sitting in a lab pushing cocaine on monkeys out in the field actually doing something. They might even learn something!

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Evidence of Skunk Ape to be released Monday??? - Page 2 Empty fail

Post  Earthquake Panda Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:27 pm

Another epic T-Fats fail, this guy.... To call him stupid is a insult to the rest of the idiots out there.
Earthquake Panda
Earthquake Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:50 pm

Yes Burden the field does need help. Almost everyone in this field has a full time job to pay the bills. They do this on weekends and vacation, or when extra time can be taken off from work.
Many here have mentioned funding. Lack of funding makes things move much more slowly than most would like.
I'll bet you my last dollar that almost every researcher or enthusiast would do this full time if he/she was funded, I know I would.
The scientific aspect could easily be covered by funding those with certain skill sets. The white coats could formulate the tasks and the field person could carry out those tasks and file reports.
The logistics aren't the problem, the lack of funds are.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:33 pm

This is the case in all such endeavors. Contrary to what Indiana Jones and Jurassic Park movies tell us, most scientists are limited to just a few weeks of field work a year. The rest of their time is spent on examining the stuff from their last field trip, teaching classes and writing rants request. Even the biological studies that are easier to fund (say ornithology) don't get as much field time as they would like.

it's a universal problem for scientists who don't study things with direct technological and/or military impact.
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2