Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Has anyone ever had a ghostly encounter?

+2
StankApe
Mr.Lee
6 posters

Go down

Has anyone ever had a ghostly encounter? Empty Has anyone ever had a ghostly encounter?

Post  Mr.Lee Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:49 am

I know I'm just setting myself up to be mocked by people, but I had a ghost follow me for about a year of my life & was just wondering if anyone else has ever had some unexplainable experiences. It's one of the main reasons I think something like Bigfoot could exist because I've seen things first hand that were not supposed to be.

Mr.Lee

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever had a ghostly encounter? Empty Re: Has anyone ever had a ghostly encounter?

Post  StankApe Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:56 am

g

Last edited by StankApe on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever had a ghostly encounter? Empty Re: Has anyone ever had a ghostly encounter?

Post  Mr.Lee Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:51 am

I just use the term ghost but who knows what it was. Its hard to sum up a year of absolutely horrifying events so I'll give you just a few of the things that happened to me. There was one time my ex girlfriend was over & "IT" sat down next to us & started to cry like a little kid while across the hall in the other bedroom it was laughing in the lowest most horrible voice you can imagine. My ex started crying & demanded that I take her home immediately. That was the last time she ever came over.
Probably one of the worst things that happened is what I can only describe as an earthquake in just my room. My bed was being shaken all over the place with me on it & things were being thrown out of my closet all over the place. I yelled to my parents to get out of the house because we were obviously having an earthquake but instead I found my mom standing at my doorway crying & my stepdad holding his gun. They told me it was just my room that was being shaken around. This happened when I was about 18yrs old so I wasn't a little kid imagining things & no I wasn't on drugs. There was so many other things that happened that after awhile you run out of excuses. Of course there is no way to prove this to anyone that wasn't there but I can assure it was real to me & all the witnesses that were there at the time of these different events. Its a lonely experience that no one should ever have to go through.

Mr.Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Wow Mr.Lee. I don't know what to say, but I'm curious ~ were there "events" or "triggers" that started and stopped your haunting? It's interesting that it lasted one year only without incidents before or after........
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Lee Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:20 pm

I'm not sure what triggered it in the first place & I'll never forget the first encounter. But what seemed to work in getting rid of it was acknowledging its existence & telling it in a forceful manner to leave. Basically yelling at it with profanities & letting know that I'm not afraid anymore.Of course my mom made me start reading the bible, which I tried because at that point you"ll try anything. I'm not a religious person so that was difficult but if a ghost can exist then I guess its possible for a god to exist. Thats why I like this bigfoot topic because its a hell of a lot easier to believe in something that thousands of people have reported than in something you can't even see.

I often wonder if people on these ghost shows have actually had an encounter because when you do I can't see someone going out of their way to look for it.

Mr.Lee

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever had a ghostly encounter? Empty Yes, Ghosts exist, and so do poltergeist and demonic entities.

Post  Sweetsusiq Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:34 am

You had a poltergeist, or a demonic entity in your room, and it had to be very powerful to cause that much mayhem. Are you still living there?
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:48 pm

I have no idea what sort of encounter this was, if one at all, but here goes.

Late 80s, living in Hawaii my bedroom was 2nd floor in essentially a townhome. It was the middle of the night, I do not remember the time, but it was quiet. I heard nothing but something woke me up. As I turned and looked at the window, a light passed across it. From bottom to top slowly, almost exactly like you see when a copier is working. I did not think anything of it at the time...I seem to recall thinking it was a police helicopter light shining. I often would see them around at night. It was when I woke up that it appeared something "strange" had happened.

See infront of that window I had a fishtank, with some 10 small generic fish. That morning, every single fish was floating dead at the top of the tank.

Something strange or coincidence I do not know.

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Lee Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:42 am

Sweetsusiq wrote:You had a poltergeist, or a demonic entity in your room, and it had to be very powerful to cause that much mayhem. Are you still living there?

I don't live there anymore but my parents do. The scary part is "it" followed me to couple of different places. Once half way across the country. That was one of the worst encounters. One night "it was banging on a door & turning the door handle in my hand while i was trying to keep the door closed. At the same time the tv turned on & i watched the volume bars go all the way up until the tv turned off on its own. Gives me chills even thinking about it.

I used to hate when I'd feel sick when ever it would come around. It's hard to explain but you would almost feel dirty when it was present. Bad times

Mr.Lee

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever had a ghostly encounter? Empty ghost

Post  Blondie1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:24 am

Ohhhh Mr.B how terrifying that must have been. Just reading about it is scary. Are things ok now?
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum