Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Looks like Isaac is headed directly for my area

5 posters

Go down

Looks like Isaac is headed directly for my area Empty Looks like Isaac is headed directly for my area

Post  StankApe Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Woke up today to the track of Isaac being moved to the west placing it directly on my area. It's only gonna be a 2 at the worst, so I'm, not going to leave or anything. But may lose power and be out of the loop for a few days starting Wed...
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Looks like Isaac is headed directly for my area Empty Re: Looks like Isaac is headed directly for my area

Post  Kel Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Good luck to you, Stank! Pardon my ignorance, but what is the worst-case scenario? That you take a direct hit with the eye passing overhead, or that it be just east or west of you?
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Looks like Isaac is headed directly for my area Empty Re: Looks like Isaac is headed directly for my area

Post  StankApe Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:46 pm

it's prolly only gonna be a cat.2, worst case scenario is tornados really
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  scarletme111 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:03 am

good luck and be safe
scarletme111
scarletme111

Back to top Go down

Post  callmeIshmael Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:27 am

Good luck Stank, get yourself plenty of water(filling your tub is a good idea)!
callmeIshmael
callmeIshmael

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:43 am

I have a 13,500 gallon pool in the back yard! and plenty of drinkable water too. it's only gonna be a cat 2. Prolly will only lose power for a day or two.

Thanx everybody for the kind words!
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:34 pm

all boarded up and ready to go! might lose power for a day or two, but I don't expect many problems or damage
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Looks like Isaac is headed directly for my area Empty hurricane

Post  letsfindem Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:32 pm

StankApe wrote:all boarded up and ready to go! might lose power for a day or two, but I don't expect many problems or damage

good luck stank! hanging there...
letsfindem
letsfindem

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Yikes! I see you have a gen-u-ine hurricane now. Good luck!
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  callmeIshmael Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Play it safe man, better safe than sorry!
callmeIshmael
callmeIshmael

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:47 pm

It's just a one... not gonna be a big deal unless it floods really.
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:50 pm

So dogs aren't being blown off their chains yet, huh? No worries Wink
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  scarletme111 Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Maybe ull get a sasquatch blown through your living room. Dont forget to take pics when u do haha
scarletme111
scarletme111

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:32 am

well, it's 4:30am and I still have power, though the worst of it is yet to come, and I can report that I might be a little more effed up than Peter O'Toole on his birthday...........
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:08 pm

it's stalled and the rain and surge are rising...... this house got 7 feet of water during Katrina, and I don't want to get an inch of water today. Isaac needs to get a move on.
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:57 pm

I just watched an update showing flooding where the levee was breached in LA and the streets in Biloxi. It's going to be another sad, sad day for a lot of people. Good luck, Stank
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down