Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Strange lights or Orbs in sightings?

4 posters

Go down

Strange lights or Orbs in sightings? Empty Strange lights or Orbs in sightings?

Post  GT3Paul Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:55 pm

This is for those who have experienced some type of sighting or experience with Bigfoot. I am hearing alot of people
talking about the lighted orbs around bigfoot. Anyone ever seen any strange lighting in a sighting or even an area where you suspect
Bigfoot to be or live. I still dont buy the idea of UFOs being involved but that doesnt mean BF cant carry a flashlight and startle people.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Strange lights or Orbs in sightings? Empty Re: Strange lights or Orbs in sightings?

Post  BurdenOfProof Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:19 pm

A quick google on Orbs found this:

BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Strange lights or Orbs in sightings? Empty Re: Strange lights or Orbs in sightings?

Post  SasquaiNation Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:41 pm

I haven't seen a Bigfoot yet, but a couple of years ago my brother and I saw something strange in the orb category.
In one of my videos I have a bunch of still photos that I took at night while out looking. A few of those photos show plenty of particles that some people would call orbs, but in reality it was snow powder kicked up from my tires.
I personally don't subscribe to the Sasquatch/UFO connection.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  Green911 Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:56 pm

My father tells an interesting story about a possible encounter with the orb/BF phenom.
He was visiting relatives in the Little Valley area of CA in the 50's. He was woken up one night during a storm to a light I his window which he saw for several minutes, said it looked like the moon, next morning the found some tracks and heavy equipment that had been moved.

Though I am no a believer in the UFO/BF idea, anything is possible.
Green911
Green911

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:56 am

I dont think its a UFO thing, if its real I think its mostly BigFoot being able to do something we may not be aware of.
Its just several of the researchers I keep in contact with have independently brought up witness statements that have
talked about small lights in the vicinity of the sighting. Or Floating lights, 3 different guys 3 different parts of the country
in 3 different cases in less than 3 weeks in three different times zones all reported when I was watching 3 different Preseason
football games.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down