Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Secret Biscardi Agenda????

Go down

Secret Biscardi Agenda???? Empty Secret Biscardi Agenda????

Post  Tzieth Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:48 pm

I was just looking over my favorite Movie Streaming site and saw this new Bigfoot film. lol

Check out the synopsis lol

The Lost Coast Tapes
"The Lost Coast Tapes: Sean Reynolds, a highly acclaimed investigative journalist (who strongly believed in paranormal phenomena), destroyed his career when the most watched episode of his reality show, based on paranormal phenomena, turned out to be a hoax. Sean saw a news report on a "Bigfoot Hunter" (Carl Drybeck) who claimed to possess the body of a dead Sasquatch. He believes Drybeck is a phony and decides to create a new show that reveals people's paranormal claims as hoaxes. Sean assembles his old film crew and heads to Northern California's "Lost Coast" to meet with and interview Drybeck. Obsessed, Sean is staking his comeback, his life and the lives of his documentary film crew on proving Drybeck's claim to be a hoax."

It's like Tom Bicardi is secretly behind this movie to make some sort of come-back lol
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Secret Biscardi Agenda???? Empty Re: Secret Biscardi Agenda????

Post  Tzieth Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:52 pm

Wow.. I just watched finally watched this movie and it was not what I thought at all. It was actually pretty good for a "Found footage" film. It went in a direction I was not expecting it to go lol.

P.S. It had nothing to do with Biscardi nor would it give him sympathy if it did lol
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down