Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

If ALL of the world had contact with aliens

4 posters

Go down

If ALL of the world had contact with aliens Empty If ALL of the world had contact with aliens

Post  CMcMillan Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:20 pm

If Alien are to come to earth and make themselves known.
How do you think the contact will go?
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

If ALL of the world had contact with aliens Empty Re: If ALL of the world had contact with aliens

Post  StankApe Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:20 pm

g

Last edited by StankApe on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

If ALL of the world had contact with aliens Empty Re: If ALL of the world had contact with aliens

Post  Mr.Lee Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:14 pm

People wouldn't believe it. They would still need proof.

Mr.Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:31 am

g

StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

If ALL of the world had contact with aliens Empty aliens

Post  Blondie1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:47 am

All good points Stank. One thing about it if they're exploring only they'll find tons of diversity right here on our little blue planet. All the life forms under water, on land, in the air and us!
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:46 am

Well one of the things is we are only saying that Our Kinda of world can hold Life.
We make an assumtion that all Life needs similar enviroments as us.

I personally believe that we were a science experement
Mission to Mars and Promethius are the 2 films that would come close to my idea. When you look many of the cultures through the ages we have symbolism of them being visited by aliens I I also believe we have had Jumps in our evolution. If we truely naturally grew out of the water and evolved we should be able to replicate this by now.
Since we evolved from a single cell organism and crawled out of the ocean why do we look like us? Why are we not something different.
Other animals evolutions make more sense than humans to survive in harsh enviorments.
We have also had leaps of knowledge that don't seem right at least to me. That some of our advancements and Knowledge seem to be pushed to us. In my opinion.
Its why I also believe in abductions that the aliens are continuing researching us and "tagging" us much like we do with animals we want to research.
I feel that if we have a world wide contact it will shake up what we believe we know.
A speaker I use to listen too as well as a Book I read was Behold a Pale horse Milton William Cooper.
He was more into the goverment conspiracy but he did speak about Aliens
He did say the only thing that would get the world together to give up our differences is an attack from Outside our world.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:18 pm

g

StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:27 pm

~SIGHS~
BITES MY TONGUE
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:31 pm

CMcMillan wrote:Well one of the things is we are only saying that Our Kinda of world can hold Life.
We make an assumtion that all Life needs similar enviroments as us.

Oh my, I've never made that assumption but I know what you mean. Matter-of- fact I cringe when I hear scientists say that because I wish they would say "Life as WE know it here on our planet." (and there's still so much more to discover and learn here) LOL I sent a letter to Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawking asking why the didn't add "Life as we know it here on our planet" to their clarifications. Never got an answer, never expected one really but I felt better after I sent it. Wink

I've read Cooper's book and many other's but am having an oldtimer's moment here and can't remember the one I wanted to mention. Neutral Oh well.

I think there are too many things concerning abductions to be totally explained away with secret military projects. But....isn't it interesting though that animals are mutilated with scars that could be done by lasers then lasers show up in surgery, sightings where cows have been reported to have been teleported up to a craft in the sky in a beam of light and now we have tractor beams? Makes one wonder???

I remember Timothy Good was another author that I've read every book he wrote but it's like Coopers I can't remember a lot cause that was years ago.

But I totally agree that a threat from outer space would unite the world powers. If they could just get along long enough to work together to combat the threat..

I can just see them arguing now who's gonna be in command as the aliens conquer half the planet. Rolling Eyes

Anyone ever been to the Chani forum?

Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

If ALL of the world had contact with aliens Empty Aliens

Post  Blondie1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:32 pm

I loved Close Encounters.

Last edited by Blondie1 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down