Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Coming of Nibiru – Planet X

+3
DPinkerton
CMcMillan
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Coming of Nibiru – Planet X  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Coming of Nibiru – Planet X

Post  MrBigfoot Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:03 pm

I just texted a guy i know who works at Cape Canaveral, about this stuff, his reply "nobody believes in that stuff, it's a joke "

(he asked me not to use his name.., but he plots out the trajectory and course (or wtvr) for the rocket tests they do there...

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

The Coming of Nibiru – Planet X  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Coming of Nibiru – Planet X

Post  CMcMillan Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:11 pm

@mrBigfoot,

Well apparantly some People that worked at Nasa at one time did because they talked about it.

Did you ask him about Planet X the planet that was seen to be past Pluto at one time? Or the Dark Star on the outer reaches past Pluto?
They question should have been Is Planet X real?
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:14 pm

You do realize that NASA is a LARGE organization right? As in 18 facilities across the United States, numerous different departments spanning frm the launch and recover of space craft, to their design, to numerous different science departments.

The work of one individual who calculated trajectories is vastly different than the work of people in the different science departments. To say that that individual would know about the work of all the other departments and facilities is a stretch to say the least.

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Yes I know that, nobody has explained yet how no astronomers have discovered this planet though........

how is it that these kinds of things always have some loony guy who says he "knows the truth about the govt conspiracy" and yet never explains how 50,000 other people, who would know about wtvr he says is "secret" don't seem to know anything about it, or they dismiss it as being made up or something?

I think this is all hogwash,

but you folks enjoy!!

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:50 pm

That is the point.. it WAS Discovered in 1986. And then it was hushed. All mention of it ceased. The Government will also tell you Bigfoot does not exist when if they were half as competent as they claim to be, they would know otherwise. But their are reasons to even cover that up. Another Hominid declared would cause a political storm. It would effect Agriculture, The Oil Industry, the Lumber Industry, and Mining for coal and ore. And yet you seen it your self.

However, unlike with Bigfoot, there is a counter disinformation campaign when it comes to Planet X.

I mean our Government in it's self is a lie, and you trust it? "For the People by the People"???? My ASS lol. We vote for people to Vote for us, I mean WTF??? lol

We weren't even supposed to be a Federal Union. We were founded to be a Confederacy just as we were all through the American Revolution with each State being it's own sovereign nation. (This was the actual spark of the Civil War along with taxes, NOT Slavery. But History is written by the victor.) And of coarse there is no mention in our History Books about the war atrocities committed by the Union (Such as the deliberate burning of entire cities such as Atlanta that were mostly populated by civilians) Nor do our History Books tell of our use of biological warfare against Native Americans. But these are sore thumbs that cannot be hidden.

Now we have all this technology to actually give all citizens a true say in Government. We have Social Security numbers and internet and bio-print technology, smart phones etc..

How hard would it be to actually make the government a true Democracy now?. Type in your social, place your hand on a Bio-reader to confirm you are you. and boom, vote casted on any issue you like. But there is no great push to put any power into our hands is there?

And you trust our Government? lol
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:57 pm

I don't believe I mentioned the govt anywhere. I know that Govt is just people. and people talk.

as far as trust goes.... frankly, I could care less. I'm confident enough in my own ability to screw things up enough to not begrudge other people the same rights and privileges!

Most astronomers are either teachers or amature hobbyists. There's now way you could hush that all up.

I think your 1986 report is a hoax btw.... most of those conspiracy things like that are just made up stuff. (like that funny ancient aliens show)

but like I said, if you folks want to buy into all that stuff, enjoy! Just realize you are in the very small minority. (like those awful 9/11 truther people)

ETA: as far as making us a true democracy, no, that's a terrible idea, the avg person isn't really very smart or interested enough to make a decision that's worth a dang. a Representational govt is what we were founded on, and I see no reason to change things. You want an efficient govt? go with a dictatorship!

Winston Churchill's quote applies "Liberal Democracies are the worst form of govt, except for all the other ones"

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:21 pm

MrBigfoot, I think you will find most people here are more than willing to have a discussion on things. Even topics that are "way out there". It seems to be more about the discussion and interesting points of view than it is about the idea it is real or not. Some believe it, some are skeptical, some will debate against it.

Discussion and thoughtful examples and comments will get better responses than just claims of "hoax" or that's silly, or funny aliens or aweful 9/11 truthers, etc..

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:36 pm

well come on, 9/11 truthers are terrible awful people.

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Your Astronomers would not be able to see it if it is coming from beneath us. (Though many claim they do in Australia). But when you mention NASA you are mentioning government. When you mention Hubble, you again are mentioning the government.

Different times of the year, we get a different night sky. And we think just as we thought pre-1492. The earth is flat. But in our case, The solar-system is flat. Remember those models of the solar-system back in elementary school? all the planets were in line and the orbits were a perfect circle. We know this is not the case, but it is how we still view it. The Orbits are more oval and the planets are not all on the same plain. We also do not think about how the sky would look at the North Pole, though we have an idea that it is not much different to the naked eye. But what about the South Pole? We do have Observatories down there, but again, those are government facilities www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/obop/spo

No I am not one of those Conspiracy Theorists.. There is nothing to theorize lol ALL governments are full of them (conspiracy's ). I have seen first hand how our government covers up small insignificant crap while I was in the Army. And those 911 "Truthers" make me sick.

But I remember well when it was all over the news that we had a 10th planet. I remember my sixth grade science teacher being all excited about it. And then I remember it just not being covered anymore.

As you have seen, NASA had an agenda to know why Uranus and Neptune wobbled out away from the sun. They had the theory that there was a Planet. And suddenly after millions of dollars in research this just stopped?
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:01 pm

there was a tenth planet described for awhile, but it was out past pluto and was one of those minor planetoids (that they decided pluto was too and it isn't considered a planet anymore) there are like 9 or 10 of those sitting out there

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:19 am

Do you really buy that? The reason that they were even looking was due to the pull on both Uranus and Neptune which are huge Planets. Nothing the size of Pluto, or for that matter Earth would have any effect on Giants like Uranus and Neptune.

The reason science is arguing weather or not we are a binary system is because of the behavior of comets. They would not keep coming back unless there was another star out there slinging them back. Planet X would have the exact same type of orbit as a comet would. Starting out slow, then speeding up the closer it got to the sun, then slowing down again as it left. It could still be out past Pluto at this point.

The 2012 date is sensationalized. People tend to want to use the Mayan Calender as a countdown to something, so why not Planet X? (It's fun to speculate on this.) But the guy who translated the Sumerian texts made a calculation of 2087.

But if it behaves like a comet and does not have a fixed speed then it could arrive at any given time. And if it is on the other side of the sun, nothing earth based would be able to see it anyway. Nor if it is coming from the South pole direction
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:52 am

But the people who first started pushing this kept changing the date every time it didn't happen.

Pardon me , but it certainly sounds a lot like people wanting to "prove they know what the astronomers don't"... astronomers would know if it was out there. and as I said, most of them don't work for the Govt.

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:24 am

MrBigfoot wrote:But the people who first started pushing this kept changing the date every time it didn't happen.

Pardon me , but it certainly sounds a lot like people wanting to "prove they know what the astronomers don't"... astronomers would know if it was out there. and as I said, most of them don't work for the Govt.

But it is astronomers that are claiming to see it. Others do not. In an Observatory your not going to see something if you are not aiming at the direction.. Most of the comets that are discovered were a result of the astronomer looking at the right place at the right time to get the naming rights. Those things are not seen with the naked eye until they get close enough to the sun to develop a tail.

There is not moving dates around here. It was never expected to come before 2012 (That I know of). And it may have been found prior to the 80's as astronomers were jumping at the discovery of a new planet then changing their minds.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:57 am

Every time I looked up nibiru and came across an astronomy reference, it was in jest.... I haven't seen any info verifying this theory except on crank sites...

found this:

http://www.astronomy.com/News-Observing/Astronomy%20Myths/2009/11/The%20world%20will%20end%20December%2021%202012.aspx

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:38 am

Mr.Bigfoot,

Can you then explain why Google has a Missing sector in Sky Google?
Why was google missing that one piece of Sky?

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2005/29jul_planetx/

And now they Believe we are actually part of a Binary system even from NASA

http://www.space.com/8028-sun-nemesis-pelted-earth-comets-study-suggests.html

A dark object may be lurking near our solar system, occasionally kicking comets in our direction.?

Nicknamed "Nemesis" or "The Death Star," this undetected object could be a red or brown dwarf star, or an even darker presence several times the mass of Jupiter.

Why do scientists think something could be hidden beyond the edge of our solar system? Originally, Nemesis was suggested as a way to explain a cycle of mass extinctions

Some people believe this is actually Planet X

2011 (Space.com)A NASA spacecraft aimed at the sun shifted its unblinking gaze to an approaching comet last week to snap a new photo of the icy object as it flew by.

The image shows the comet Elenin as it passed within 4.3 million miles (7 million kilometers) of one of NASA's twin Stereo sun-watching spacecraft during a series of deep space photo sessions that began on Aug. 1. NASA rolled the Stereo-B satellite to give its instruments a view of the comet flyby, officials said.

From Stereo's observations, the fuzzy comet Elenin can be seen streaking across a small portion of the sky. The comet was seen by Stereo's HI-2 telescope between Aug. 1 to 5, and by the higher resolution HI-1 telescope between Aug. 6 to 12, NASA officials said. Stereo mission scientists planned to take photos for one-hour every day through Aug. 12.

NASA's Press Release:

NASA Press Release 1992

"Unexplained deviations in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune point to a large outer solar system body of 4 to 8 Earth masses, on a highly tilted orbit, beyond 7 billion miles from the sun."

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/time2011c.html

http://yowusa.com/videos/yowusa/twosuns/
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:52 am

You need to look for information on 10th Planet or Planet X
Many People will not call it " nibiru"

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:24 pm

Your citings there are from crop circle sites............. I don't see anything 'scientific" about that at all.

and when I look up tenth planet, I get references to the group of dwarf planets out past Neptune. The only place I see refences to a giant rogue planet are from crank sites. (leading me to believe it's a crank theory)

I mean, the actual sumerian experts say that the entire Nibiru planet thing was made up by a crazy person.

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:43 pm

can you please site the specific "Sumerian experts" you speak of.
I would like to read what they say.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:50 pm

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Here are some official Links for you about the 10th Planet and more

NASA:
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2005/29jul_planetx/
July 29, 2005: "It's definitely bigger than Pluto." So says Dr. Mike Brown of the California Institute of Technology who announced today the discovery of a new planet in the outer solar system.
The planet, which hasn't been officially named yet, was found by Brown and colleagues using the Samuel Oschin Telescope at Palomar Observatory near San Diego. It is currently about 97 times farther from the sun than Earth, or 97 Astronomical Units (AU). For comparison, Pluto is 40 AU from the sun.
Source: NASA Press Release | Editor: Dr. Tony Phillips | Credit: Science@NASA

Nova:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/space/10th-planet.html

http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~mbrown/planetlila/

What else is out there?

The last week of July 2005 was an exciting one for the outer solar system. In the course of two days the existence of three new objects was announced, and each object was brighter than all of the previously known objects in the Kuiper belt (with the exception of Pluto). With so many bright objects coming out at once it is hard to keep them all straight. Here is the quick score card:
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:53 pm

yes, but those other planets are wayyy out in the dwarf planet zone and have nothing to do with this nibiru myth.

2100 miles wide is not very big at all

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:11 pm

Well, like many things we all can find someone to say the contrary of others.
I wouldn't really call michael sheiser an expert in Sumerian text and mythology.
On that note:
You have your Opinion while others have theirs, Neither is gonna convince the other at this moment in time.
Some of us just find the connections interesting and we enjoy talking about it.

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:15 pm

if there was one shred of evidence for this Nibiru thing it would be one thing. (unlike say the large shreds of evidence for bigfoot)

but when people who study the language say it's garbage, and astronomers say it's garbage, and the person who started this is exposed as pretty much a crazy person who just made it up (and the evidence for this is clearly stated by a PHD candidate in his paper) I tend to think it's garbage.

But I didn't come here to spend all me time tryin to point these things out. I came here for bigfoot stuff.

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:28 pm

Why are you attacking someones belief in something here Mr. Big you could have just said yes we all have different opinions I agree with that.
You also didn't have to enter this whole topic either if you felt it was all B.S., and you only wanted to talk about BF. So you took the time to come in and state it was B.s.
I ask you to think about what you just said and see if you can word it differently.
You are basically attacking TZ belief and interest on the subject as well as others.

Thank you for your opinion on the subject.

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:39 pm

i didn't attack anyone's belief... why are you attacking me personally when all I said is that I think the Nibiru stuff is garbage. am I not allowed to have an opinion?

I listed things that backup my position. You can disagree, but IMO, this stuff has no basis in fact and is therefore garbage disguised as science. If you wna to make it your lifes work to try and prove it,go right ahead, be my guest. But that snickering you hear in the corner isn't just me.

I don't think you are in charge here lady, maybe you need to calm down a bit and learn that everybody doesn't have to agree with you for the world to keep on spinning.

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next