Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Dogman Sigthings

+3
Sweetsusiq
CMcMillan
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dogman Sigthings Empty Dogman Sigthings

Post  CMcMillan Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:14 pm

From: ‘Humanoid Encounters to 1869’ Compiled by Albert Rosales

Location. Near Gresford, England
Date: winter 1791
Time: night
A farmer went into his snow-covered field one night and saw enormous tracks that looked like those belonging to an overgrown wolf. He followed the tracks with a blacksmith for two miles, and they led to a scene of mutilation, which made the villagers in the area quake with fear that night. One snow-covered field was a lake of blood dotted with carcasses of sheep, cattle, and even the farmer’s dog. The farmer was found locked up in his house in a terrible state. He wasn’t harmed physically, but he was terrified.

He had barricaded himself in after witnessing an enormous black animal that resembled a wolf ripping the throat out of his sheepdog. The animal had then gone for the farmer, but he had managed to run into the farmhouse in time. He had bolted the heavy oaken door and hid under a table in the kitchen armed only with a pitchfork. The farmer said the wolf pounded on the heavy oak door, almost knocking it off its hinges. The weird looking animal then stood up on its hind legs like a human and looked in through the windows of the farmhouse. Its eyes were blue and seemed intelligent and almost human like. The beast foamed at the mouth as it peered in, then bolted from the window to the farm.

HC addendum
Source: BBC North East Wales
Type: E

Location. Near Zarnow Germany
Date: 1831
Time: night
In was reported that a terrible wolf was loose in the woods and was causing great harm to humans and cattle. It even ripped a child to pieces. All the peasants in the region banded together and pursued him, finally surrounding him in some brush. They were about to kill it when suddenly a large man-like figure holding a club appeared before them. Thinking that the terrifying figure was a werewolf the peasants scattered.

HC addendum
Source: J. D. H. Temme
Type: E

1973-8-27 – “On this night a woman in Greensburg, Pennsylvania reported seeing a large boomerang shaped craft hovering over a heavily wooded area in Beech Hill. When her husband went out to investigate he encountered a large hairy, biped creature with a wolf-like face. He shot at it with his gun with no apparent effect.”
Source: ‘On This Day’ from Albert S. Rosales, Humanoid Contact Database 1973, case # 1872, citing Paul G. Johnson & Joan Jeffers, The Pennsylvania Bigfoot).

source:
http://alienvisitorevidence.blogspot.com/2009/06/bigfoot-alien-connection.html
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Dogman Sigthings Empty Re: Dogman Sigthings

Post  CMcMillan Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:17 pm

The more that I look at things I really starting to believe that the Dogman (DM) is the one to be more afraid of.
The Dogman stories seem to be more aggressive than lets say the Hominid (Hooded nose Bigfoot)

I am curious if people have seen both Sasquatch and DM in the same areas?
Is it possible that DM and BF are not to friendly of each other?
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Dogman Sigthings Empty Maybe Suzi can answer here..

Post  ***** Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:28 pm

SweetSusi did you say you believe Melba Ketchum has DNA evidence of a dogman subspecies? If so, please elaborate for us.

Back to top Go down

Dogman Sigthings Empty Dogman is here in America

Post  Sweetsusiq Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Dogman lives here in America, and has killed a family who were on vacation not too far from where I live. This beast tore open a metal trailer, killed all 5 people inside the motor home, and carried their 4 year old daughter's body up a tree to eat on later. This is a dangerous animal and very few people are even aware of it's existence. People need to be alerted to this dangerous creature that roams our woodlands.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Dogman Sigthings Empty WTF?

Post  ***** Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Ok.....that's freaking me out.

Was this reported, where can I find more information on this? Where did it happen? Surely authorities were dispatched. What was the official explanation?

Surely there is some record of this somewhere right?

I'm taking you at your word, so please give me background. Of course, you get the benefit of the doubt!

Sweetsusiq wrote:Dogman lives here in America, and has killed a family who were on vacation not too far from where I live. This beast tore open a metal trailer, killed all 5 people inside the motor home, and carried their 4 year old daughter's body up a tree to eat on later. This is a dangerous animal and very few people are even aware of it's existence. People need to be alerted to this dangerous creature that roams our woodlands.

Back to top Go down

Dogman Sigthings Empty Dogman exists, and is DANGEROUS!

Post  Sweetsusiq Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:38 pm

NobleSavage wrote:SweetSusi did you say you believe Melba Ketchum has DNA evidence of a dogman subspecies? If so, please elaborate for us.
Yes, Melba has Dogman DNA, and she may do a study on it after the BF report comes out.
The Dogman terrifies me, and for me, that creature is much more dangerous than most BF ever will be.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:43 pm

NobleSavage wrote:Ok.....that's freaking me out.

Was this reported, where can I find more information on this? Where did it happen? Surely authorities were dispatched. What was the official explanation?

Surely there is some record of this somewhere right?

I'm taking you at your word, so please give me background. Of course, you get the benefit of the doubt!

Sweetsusiq wrote:Dogman lives here in America, and has killed a family who were on vacation not too far from where I live. This beast tore open a metal trailer, killed all 5 people inside the motor home, and carried their 4 year old daughter's body up a tree to eat on later. This is a dangerous animal and very few people are even aware of it's existence. People need to be alerted to this dangerous creature that roams our woodlands.
There is a newspaper article posted in one of Robert Lindsay's blogs where he pulled a newspaper account of this animal killing the family at The Land Between The Lakes Campgrounds. Those articles Robert Lindsay posted are about real events. Yes, Dogman scares me badly. I fear it more than any BF, or most anything else.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Dogman Sigthings Empty I'll look for the blogs and post the news here

Post  Sweetsusiq Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:45 pm

I'll be back with the news accounts.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:45 pm

Yea when you read the stuff, it just seems that that more people who run in with the dogman have more terrifying stories than with Sasquatch.

Do we suspect Dogman is in the same territories as Sasquatch?
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:52 pm

So Who believes that the DM is the basis for werewolf lore in some areas?
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Dogman Sigthings Empty Robert Lindsay's report about Dogman, he got some of this from Ketchum's people

Post  Sweetsusiq Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:55 pm

BY ROBERT LINDSAY | AUGUST 23, 2012 · 9:00 PM ↓ Jump to Comments
Bigfoot News August 23, 2012
Possible hint to the journal where Dr. Melba Ketchum Bigfoot DNA study will be published. One of my sources is a young woman with deep links to the Ketchum study. I had the following conversation with her recently.

RL: Do you know the name of the journal?

Source: (excitedly) Yes! I do! (Laughs).

RL: What!? What the?! Can you tell me the name of it?

Source: (slyly) No, I can’t. I’m sorry. I can’t do that.

RL: Hmmmm. Is it at Nature Magazine?

Source: (insinuating) Well…you’re close…Let’s just put it this way…Hmmm. Let’s see now. Does Nature have other journals associated with it? Say a group of affiliated journals?

RL: Yes, they do, as a matter of fact. There is a whole group associated with them, the Nature group…

Source: (Hinting tone) Well, then, I would suggest that you might want to look there…

RL: An affiliated Nature group journal?

Source: Yes…

Well, there you have it, folks. Put on your thinking caps and get cracking on the mystery.

Ketchum paper may not be released via Newswise list of embargoed journals. Not many folks know this, but there is a secret group on Facebook that has been set up for the Ketchum DNA project. Ketchum and Sally Ramey, her publicist, pretty much hold down the fort there.

The group has about 300 members and is impossible to infiltrate (I know because I tried). The only way to get in is by invite, and you have to have a long track record of interest in Bigfoot with a known identity. All email addresses are checked to try to ferret out imposters. They are unbelievably paranoid, and the group goes completely dark periodically for mysterious and unknown reasons.

Numerous members of the group are now apparently “suspected leakers or spies” and have been shut out of news and updates. Bottom line is it’s basically impossible to infiltrate or get any spies in there. I won’t tell you the name of the group, but it’s something along the lines of The Sasquatch Protection Group. Don’t bother trying to join because you won’t get in.

Yesterday, my August 21 post was the topic of much of the discussion in the group for much of the day. At some point, a person posted the Newswise list of embargoed journals and wondered if the Ketchum paper would be on that list.

Sally Ramey basically flipped out and said she was going to try to prevent the journal from posting to that service in order to keep leakers and embargo breakers out. She also threatened any group members with serious consequences if they were caught with media passwords trying to break into embargoed journal article sites to break the embargo.

Here is the direct quote from Sally:

Because of the interest level in this story, I fully expect the journal not to post it to this service. I will certainly recommend against it when we discuss it with the journal’s PR office. The LAST thing we need is the news to get out before things are in place.
So bottom line is those who are looking in the Newswise list for the embargoed piece may just be out of luck.

Ramey’s statement is important for additional reasons. Skeptics have often stated that the Ketchum team has never stated that the paper is at any journal, much less that it has passed peer review or that it is in line to be published. However, with this latest statement we can clear some of that up.

Is the paper at a journal? Sally Ramey (Ketchum project) says YES.

Has the paper passed peer review? Sally Ramey implies YES (see above).

Is the paper in line to published, possibly soon? Sally Ramey implies YES (see above).

So that ought to clear things up for some of the skeptics.

Elaboration for evidence that Ketchum team may believe that Dogman is a separate entity related to Bigfoot. Yesterday’s piece about the Ketchum team believing that Dogmen exist in the US and are a separate species from Bigfoots caused a lot of derision around the Net. One suggestion was that the Ketchum team had thrown this out there as nonsense to try to ferret out a spy in their ranks. However, that cannot be the case, as I will explain below.

The following is a conversation I had with a young man who is deep with the Ketchum Project.

Source: You know, Dogmen exist!

RL: What the…??? Dogmen?! (Laughs) No way.

Source: Yes! They do! Sally Ramey said so. Sally says they are like Bigfoots, but they are a separate species…

RL: What!? OK, separate species or separate subspecies?

Source: I’m not sure! One or the other. Species? Subspecies?

RL: So it’s like the difference between a Kit Fox and a Swift Fox, then?

Source: Yes! Dogmen are like Bigfoots, but they are somewhat different, a different entity. A different critter.

RL: How do they know this? DNA? Is there genetic evidence for a separate genetic entity?

Source: I don’t know! I know there is a team, associated with the Ketchum people, who are trying to gather Dogman DNA right now…

RL: OK, well, Sally believes this. Maybe Sally believes lots of things. But does Ketchum believe this too, that Dogmen are real, a separate creature related to but separate from a Bigfoot?

Source: She must! She has to! If Sally said, it had to come from Melba! It couldn’t come from anyone else!

RL: Wow…What the heck is a Dogman, anyway? Isn’t it more ape-like?

Source:Well, not really…it has a different nose…a sort of a snout for a nose. And it has longer hair, sort of a mane…

RL: You mean like the Beast of Seven Chutes? Is that a Dogman?

Source: Yes! Exactly! That’s one. That’s exactly what they look like…

OK folks, so there you have it. I have taken a lot of hits for writing this Dogman stuff, but I want to tell you that I have never believed there was anything other than a Bigfoot of one species or subspecies in North America. I thought the existence of other entities was ridiculous if not insane. I still think the existence of a Dogman is ridiculous, and I hardly believe it because it’s so incredible. On the other hand, anything is possible in this wild world.

If Bigfoots exist at all (which in and of itself is completely insane if you ask me) then, what the heck? Why not different types, subspecies or species or whatever, scattered about our benighted land?

Dogman information will not be included in Ketchum paper. Some false ideas are floating around that I am saying that the Ketchum paper will include discussion of the Dogman phenomenon. This is not the case.

While the available evidence suggests that for some reason Ketchum believes in the existence of Dogmen as a separate but related entity to Bigfoots, there will be nothing about Dogmen in the coming paper. Ketchum will write about Dogmen, if at all, possibly in an upcoming paper.

More than one Bigfoot type may exist in the US and the world. There have long been theories that there is more than one Bigfoot type in North America. Some hold that there are up to 20 different distinct types here, either subspecies or species. That sounds insane to me, but who knows? It does appear that the Himalayan Yeti may exist as a separate but related entity to Bigfoots.

There are stories that lack good evidence of other types from the Altai, the Caucasus, Pakistan, Southeast Asia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, the Pamirs, Siberia, Russia, Poland and the Basque Country. There is weak evidence for their existence in Central and South America and in Africa.

Of all of these, the Orang Pendek in Sumatra does seem to exist, but it may be on the verge of extinction. It seems to be completely different from a Bigfoot type, instead related possibly to Homo Floresiensis that went extinct on Flores Island not long ago.

One good theory is that Dogmen, Skunk Apes, Goatmen, Grassmen and whatnot are all either misidentified Bigfoots or are some genetic geographical variations of Bigfoots as in separate species or subspecies. This has the advantage over other theories of at least passing the plausibility test and avoiding the falling down laughing barrier.

Ray Crowe on Dogmen. The great Ray Crowe is not dead as I had feared. Instead he is still with us, quite alive and kicking and working like crazy! My heart goes out to him, and I hope he sticks around this planet as long as possible. He’s truly one of the greats. Ray stopped by my site and wrote about Dogmen.

Here is his extensive remark:

A recent Lindsay release addresses the issue of a dog-faced creature and some speculation concerning possible DNA differentiation from the typical Bigfoot “species” a la Dr. Melba Ketchum.
Readers might be interested in some speculation along those lines by Ray Crowe, to be released in the upcoming Volume 2 of Bigfoot Behavior to be released possibly this fall.
Dog-Headed Creatures
Bord lists in the Bigfoot Casebook where in 1972 a witness saw a Bigfoot with a wolf-like head. The head had an elongated nose and fangs.
Three teenaged boys were driving near a wildlife area and saw what they thought was a dead dog alongside of the road. It was torn open at the stomach with the intestines exposed. The boys stopped to examine; poking a stick at the carcass. Immediately a huge “Werewolf” looking creature screamed at them and charged towards them (not the dog).
The boys piled into the car and raced off to avoid the creature. But it chased after them running up to 35 mph before they outdistanced it. One boy said that the upright hairy creature had ears visible on the side of its head.
He said that the face was like that of an ape. But it had strange ears, “like large lynx-type in appearance.”
Near Grand Rivers, Kentucky, July 1978, 13 year old “Joe” on his dirt bike screamed as the creature grabbed his leg, leaving scratch marks across his right thigh where it had torn through the denim of his Levi’s. The hairy wolf thing was following him on the path through the woods and grabbed him near the road. It ran on two legs and was taller than a man.
“Linda” said the Farmington creature was the size of a large deer but had a massive wolf-like head and pointy ears. It lumbered on across the road into the woods, uncaring of her car’s presence.
In November 2006 near Holly Town, “Steve,” a Department of Natural Resources employee, hired to pick up road-kill in Wisconsin, had just picked up an 80 pound doe deer carcass and put it in the back of his truck.
The truck shook violently, and he looked back in his rear-view mirror and saw a creature lift the deer and a steel ramp that the carcass was tangled in and run off into the heavily wooded area carrying the deer in its arms.
The creature had a distinct muzzle and prominent ears, the head of a wolf. It was said that other sightings of some sort of creature resembling an ape with the head of a wolf had been seen in the past.
Outside of Elkhorn, Wisconsin, a creature was reported in the 1980’s called the Beast of Bray Road. Reporter Linda Godfrey of the Walworth County Week interviewed the witnesses who talked of a Werewolf. The creature was said to be seven feet tall, weighed 400-700 pounds and had a face like a German Shepherd with pointed ears.
The creature had been seen running on all four legs and sitting in the road eating dead road kill. In vehicle headlights, the eyes glow yellow and the odor of decaying meat is noticed.
Not to be left out, Michigan had a popular song, The Legend of the Michigan Dogman, in 1987. The Dogman was first reported in 1887 in Wexford County, when two lumberjacks said they had seen a creature with a man’s body and a dog’s head.
Later, in Paris, Michigan in 1938, “Robert” was said to have been attacked by five wild dogs, one of which walked upright.
Joedy Cook said in 1996, the Norwood, Ohio, police followed up on a report of a creature described as “a dog running on two legs.”
Ronnie Roseman said he interviewed a Lummi Reservation cop who said that 15-20 years ago as the police cruiser was driving along the road and out of the woods, a creature with a snout like a wolf dashed out and deliberately slammed into the car and dented it after bouncing off, then dashed back into the woods. The big hairy creature was really quick, he said.
There was a violent occurrence in Kentucky involving something called The Beast of LBL (Land Between the Lakes). The tale was related by Jan Thompson in the book Jan’s Tales, in a chapter called Creature of LBL.
The spooky area had a long history of hauntings, Indian curses, and mysterious lights over gravestones, hag witches, and tales of a wolf-like upright creature that would attack livestock.
The seven foot Wolfman left barefoot paw-type tracks, and had long hair and a stench of open graves. The huge wolf head had a long snout, sharp incisors and red eyes with huge hands and long spindly-type fingers. At night there were strange howls of painful agony.
Families told of livestock slaughtered, ripped into pieces. Cattle and horses had their legs pulled from the sockets. A farmer found the creature in one of his horse stalls once; he “wet his overalls.”
Thompson goes on to say where two police officers fresh from a crime scene were shaken and pale, one vomiting. They had gotten a call to help with investigating a crime scene at the popular LBL campground where some early season arrivals had been attacked by something. There were county coroners and ambulances besides other official cars on site.
The victims were all dead at the ghastly scene, yellow ribbons of “CRIME SCENE” tape everywhere. The campfire was almost out, and the doors of the motor home were torn loose. Inside were bloody handprints sliding down the metal walls. Outside there was ripped clothing, bodies and body parts with limbs torn off, a pile of bowels and pieces of loose flesh and muscle tissues scattered everywhere.
All of which belonged to three bodies. The remains of what had been hours earlier…a happy vacationing family.
The father, mother and young son, the coroner said, were pierced by claws and incisors. The father had on his corpse four long claw marks, with a smaller digit like a thumb, that was wider than a man’s hand. The marks looked like the man was trying to flee.
An officer stepped out of the motor home holding a garment; a small dress like a five year old would wear, but no small child was found. Fifty yards away in the woods, an officer had blood on his face, hat, and shirt. It had been dripping from a small hand seen in the tree, along with a leg with a white sock still on the foot that was dangling down. The missing child had been found.
She had apparently been taken into the tree and leisurely eaten on as she lay across a large tree branch.
The LBL is a popular campground bringing a lot of extra money into the area; so, of course, like in the movie Jaws, they tried to keep it quiet so as not to scare any tourists away.
Summary
So, what are these wolf-like creatures? There are enough reports that it would appear to be part of the animal menagerie of our forests. The most I can do is make a really wild guess; tongue-in-cheek. It’ll have to do for me until something better comes along.
Could it be a possible hybrid between a Bigfoot and a baboon? Not necessarily today, but in the geological past (baboon fossils go back eight million years)?
All baboons live in troops of up to 150; have long dog-like muzzles, powerful jaws with long heavy canine teeth, close-set eyes, and thick fur except around the muzzle. They also have short tails and bare butts.
The males are considerably larger than the female, up to 90 pounds. The Hamadryads baboon has a large white mane. The female initiates mating by presenting her rump to the male and gives birth to a single infant after six months.
The baboons have 91% similarity in DNA with a human and are have A, B, and O blood types. They have no problem hybridizing with similar species or even different genera in the wild; like between the Gelada and the Hamadryads baboons which have been distinct for several million years.
Many today argue that they should be classified with the apes. There are five species, and they are generally considered to be Old World monkeys. There is debate over the evolution processes of the baboon; the fact that they are so closely related to humans often scares people. However in 1977, researcher Michael Bedford discovered that human sperm could not penetrate the eggs of non-hominid primates like the baboon.
The chimpanzee group split from a common ancestor around six to eight million years ago. It is commonly believed that following the split, the two distinct lineages had sex with viable hybrids for 1.2 million years, when another split occurred. I assume the same was true between baboons and the common ancestral stock that gave rise to both Bigfoot and humanity.
Could wolf-like Bigfeet have been hanging around since then? Like in Medieval Europe?
And would a Bigfoot be involved with bestiality? Mary Green writes of a possible cow that was molested! The poor cow had its privates treated very roughly, torn up pretty bad. The farmer had no idea what could have caused the massive physical damage; it was something that could have been caused by being bred by a bull.
As an aside, the Russian Ilya Ivanovich Ivanov experimented unsuccessfully with creating human/chimp crosses called Chumans or Manpanzees by artificial insemination. The chimps share with us 99% of coding DNA.
And again, Birute Goldakas writes:
“Chimpanzees are blood relatives who share almost 99 percent of our genetic material. Once blood groups are matched, humans could receive a transfusion from a chimp but not a gorilla or an orangutan.
Some scientists believe that assigning humans and chimpanzees to different families is artificial. UCLA physiologist Jared Diamond argues that humans are the third chimpanzee species.”
So, perhaps the reader can speculate and come up with a better explanation for the dog-headed creatures?
While in the Wayne National Forest in Adams County, Ohio, Joedy Cook found the skull of a baboon. Joedy was hiking on a ridge called Buzzard’s Roost at the time. He speculated that it might have been somebody’s exotic pet that escaped and died or that it was from a nearby Primate Research Center.
As the skull was damaged, he assumed a predator of some kind had brought it there. Originally he thought it was of a dog or coyote, but an expert that he took it to identified it as a baboon. Division of Wildlife said exotic pets, including primates, are legal in Ohio, so there is a brisk trade in exotic creatures of all kinds.
Beast of Seven Chutes before and after and long distance photos. From the site Have You Seen This Creature? the official Beast of Seven Chutes site.

The following is the original photo in a series that were shot by the man on that day. He took many photos and four videos that day. Later he was looking back over them was shocked to find the creature in Photo 32.

Original photo from a distance. Creature is seen in the lower right.
This photo will point out for you exactly where the creature is in the photo.

Same photo with a graphic.
On a return trip about a month later, the man and his girlfriend went down to where the Dogman was and took some comparison photos. This photo shows the man standing in the location where the Dogman was.

The man who took the photo is in this shot a few weeks later, standing in the same spot as the Dogman for comparison purposes.
Other photos show the girlfriend. No photo exists that shows simply the site with no Dogman or humans in it. Some growth occurred in the month interim period, so the scene is not exactly the same, but it is similar. Obviously the Dogman is not some existing feature like a rock pile or tree stump. It is either a real creature, the best mask ever made by mankind, or a good Photoshop job.

The area where the Dogman was is very steep and overgrown and hardly anyone goes down there. It’s also extremely tangled and full of poison oak. There is also reportedly a fence around the area, but that can obviously be traversed, as the man and his girlfriend were able to make it down there.

It has a small animal in its arms, which is either a white poodle (probable) or a rabbit. The creature may be dead, and the Dogman may be feeding on it. Some think that the Dogman has a blood spot on its forehead, possibly from feeding on the white animal. The area around the falls is rural, but it is not uninhabited by any stretch, so the Dogman could easily have killed a small poodle in the area. Another theory is that the white animal is a baby Dogman, but that seems unlikely.

There are many claims that the photo has been debunked, but that does not appear to be the case. The photo remains a very bizarre mystery to this day, seven years after the 2005 shooting.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:56 pm

CMcMillan wrote:So Who believes that the DM is the basis for werewolf lore in some areas?
I absolutely agree with you. Dogman is a dangerous animal.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Dogman Sigthings Empty Dogman vs BF?

Post  Sweetsusiq Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:00 pm

CMcMillan wrote:The more that I look at things I really starting to believe that the Dogman (DM) is the one to be more afraid of.
The Dogman stories seem to be more aggressive than lets say the Hominid (Hooded nose Bigfoot)

I am curious if people have seen both Sasquatch and DM in the same areas?
Is it possible that DM and BF are not to friendly of each other?
Dogman competes for the same food supplies as Sasquatch does. I would not think that the 2 separate species would tolerate each other at all.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:04 pm

Michigan Werewolf or Dogman Sighting: Lansing, May 2006

The report is noted as follows; On may 6 2006 Ron was driving back to his girlfriends house, who lives around lansing, MI, he was coming back from the store and she lives out in the country completely isolated so the only way to get there is to go down dirt roads that are surrounded by fields. Ron was driving and saw something moving on a little hill that was right on the side of the road so he stopped. All of a sudden a human like hand (except much larger than a normal mans hand) reached over the edge of the hill and this huge silouette came into view. It was much larger than a normal man and it had a wolf like face and its eyes reflected in his headlights, it just sat there and looked across the field on the other side of the road and than it just very calmly turned its head and looked right at Ron, froze from fear and locked in each others stares for about 20 seconds, it started to move down the hill so Ron hit the gas and flew past it and got to the stop sign, stopped and looked in the rearview mirror and it was sitting in the middle of the road just looking at the car. Ron took off again and as he was driving proceded to look back again and it moved very calmly into the other field. After getting to his girlfriends house, they went back to the spot but the creature was gone. This happend in between Lansing and the small town of Eaton Rapids.

Wolfman Spotted in Wisconsin on Bray Rd. 2004

A 45 year old registered nurse from Greendale, her 14 year old daughter and 14 year old friend saw what was definitely the wolfman while driving down Bray Road about 8:30 p.m. October 30, 2004, for the sole purpose of trying to scare the daughter's friend, Kevin. The woman is trained in anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology, and they estimate the creature was no farther than 9 feet away from them and illuminated in the headlights of their car. "We had been looking for it for years," said the woman.

Kevin had never been to Bray Road so her daughter wanted to scare him, they arrived about 8:30, drove up and down the road a few times, drove around Bowers Road and back onto Bray Road, driving slowly and under the speed limit, when something popped out of the corn about two miles down the road, heading toward Elkhorn.

It stepped right out of the corn and it looked aggressive. We all screamed very loud, she put her foot on the gas, and went away as fast as she could and did not go back. What she saw doesn't make sense. A quadruped has its legs "backward' for speed and agility. But this creature had large powerful thigh muscles and its knee was backward. It was covered in fur, with heavier fur on its back. It was dark in color but tipped silvery gray. It was in the oncoming lane of traffic so they were less than nine feet away from the creature. It was not a person in a suit, it was way too tall (about seven feet) and way too muscular, and its eyes were glittery and dark, it had no whites like a human's eyes in a mask would have. It's head was big, almost too big for its body. It had an elongated snout, but pointy, not rounded like a dog.

It stood there, and then it hunched over into an aggressive stance. It's arms were bent at the elbow and forward. Its ears were pointed, shaped like a German shepherd's, but laid back. It was looking right at them and they all felt it was aggressive and would defend itself viciously.

This wasn't a dog. Or a wolf. It had canine features but it was something else something different, yet the same. It was a Wolf man. They all had the feeling they were not safe. And didn't get a picture although they had cameras all over the car, video camera, digital camera, and a disposable camera, they were prepared. But when they saw it, they all just screamed and then the mother floored the gas.

The woman said she was not drinking any alcohol and does not do drugs. She has had a few incidents in her life she considers "somewhat" paranormal, but has never seen anything definite like that. All three witnesses saw the creature at the same time and agreed on its appearance.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:12 pm

NobleSavage wrote:SweetSusi did you say you believe Melba Ketchum has DNA evidence of a dogman subspecies? If so, please elaborate for us.
Melba does have Dogman DNA, and is planning on doing a study on the Dogman next. In fact, Melba may be working on it now as she waits for the BF DNA journal to be released.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:15 pm

CMcMillan wrote:Yea when you read the stuff, it just seems that that more people who run in with the dogman have more terrifying stories than with Sasquatch.

Do we suspect Dogman is in the same territories as Sasquatch?
From what I've heard, Dogman and BF occupy and hunt many of the same areas. Twisted Evil Can you just imagine how scary that would be to see both of those creatures?
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Dogman Sigthings Empty Dogman

Post  Blondie1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:21 pm

I posted this in another topic but I think I'll post it here as well...

Has anyone seen this? What do you think? Go to 30 sec and on to get a good look and listen to the narrative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K-PC0oyXlw&feature=plcp

Last edited by Blondie1 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Damn I can't see it but listing to the man he seems really nervous.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:51 pm

CMcMillan wrote:Damn I can't see it but listing to the man he seems really nervous.

Yea it's so shaky at first but once he steadies the camera you can make it out. Try enlarging the screen a bit and just look for a dog's snout that is not moving....I have no clue if it's a dog or a wolf but why in the world would it be so still??? This man has been doing this for a long time and it shook him up!

Last edited by Blondie1 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : One more thing)
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Dogman Sigthings Empty Dogman

Post  Blondie1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Well if it's so then I wonder if that info would ever be allowed to be released? Wouldn't it hurt tourism in the National Parks?
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Dogman Sigthings Empty I dunno ladies...

Post  ***** Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:03 pm

With all due respect, and you know I'm open minded ladies, this dogmen stuff sounds fictitious.

Read what some of the locals in the area have to say about this third hand story.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/833698_The_beast_of_Land_Between_the_Lakes_.html

I don't believe in Dogmen. In my opinion, they are a creation of fear, and have none of the supporting evidence that Bf has, such as prints, both hand/feet, hair, photos, video, etc.

I just can't swallow it.

Back to top Go down

Dogman Sigthings Empty Look up the Beast of 7 shoots, there is a picture

Post  Sweetsusiq Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:31 pm

There are some pictures online, look up "Dogman, and the "Beast of 7 shoots"(?) where the creature seems to be holding a little white dog with blood on it's head. I can't even bare to look at that picture because of the helpless little dog being held in that creature's arms.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Dogman Sigthings Analysis02blowup
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:45 pm

NobleSavage wrote:With all due respect, and you know I'm open minded ladies, this dogmen stuff sounds fictitious.

Read what some of the locals in the area have to say about this third hand story.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/833698_The_beast_of_Land_Between_the_Lakes_.html

I don't believe in Dogmen. In my opinion, they are a creation of fear, and have none of the supporting evidence that Bf has, such as prints, both hand/feet, hair, photos, video, etc.

I just can't swallow it.

Well, I look at it this way. If you believe in Bigfoot, isn't is a bit hypocritical to disbelieve Dogman?

This is another entity with reports that go back even to the dawn of man. All over the world and even in countries and continents that never knew one another existed.

Native American Skinwalkers, European Werewolf, Africa and Asia also has their own versions but instead of Wolves, Shape shifting Foxes and Jackals (From Wiki:Although the word jackal has been historically used to refer to many small- to medium-sized species of the wolf genus of mammals, Canis, today it most properly and commonly refers to three species) But always Canine.

(But the same can be said for The Dead that rise to feast on the blood of the living)

My point is that if you Discount Dogman you are taking away two important facts about Bigfoot as well. History and Eyewitness reports. And NobleSavage, Texas also has it's fair share of them lol. From http://www.texasbigfoot.com/reports/report/detail/170 "Witness Observation
Witness described a 9 ft werewolf looking creature. He was seen devouring a 15 year old boy son of a local rancher. The rancher was last seen chasing the monster into the woods. This is the basis for the "Legend of the Converse Werewolf". I believe that this was a Bigfoot and was the first recorded killing of a human by one. There is another creek nearby known as "Woman Hollering Creek", where cries similar to that a woman crying or a cougar cry were heard. Last week while teaching at a school near that area a student said his father goes fishing in that creek at night and those screams can still be heard. While exploring the woods all around Bexar county I have found Bigfoot type tree limb shelters. At the time I was puzzled by them as I did not know their significance. Consequently, I believe that Bigfoot still exist in this area." (Notice how they instantly contribute it to Bigfoot lol)

"Werewolf Sightings
1 - Shapeshifting Werewolf of Texas

Mrs. Delburt Gregg of Greggton, Texas, told of her encounter with a shapeshifting creature in the 1960 issue of Fate. The other surveyed sightings below are of creature that looked like man-wolves but no one have seen one becoming another. Mrs. Gregg have not seen a man turned into a wolf but she has actually came closer then anyone else in telling a tale that sounds like a chapter from a werewolf novel than a real life experience.

Mrs. Gregg said that one night in 1958 when her husband was on a business trip, she moved her bed close to a screen window hoping to catch some cool breeze from a thunderstorm brewing on the south western horizon. She heard a scratching sound from the window shortly after she fell asleep. In a flash of a lightning, she saw a huge, shaggy, wolf-like creature clawing at the screen and staring at her with baleful, glowing, slitted eyes. She saw its bared white fangs.

The creature fled from the yard into a clump of bushes as she leaped from her bed to grab a flash light. Mrs. Gregg said "I watched for the animal to come out of the bushes, but after a short time, instead of a great shaggy wolf running out, the figure of an extremely tall man suddenly parted the thick foliage and walked hurriedly down the road, disappearing into the darkness."<-----http://www.hellhorror.com/werewolves/werewolf_sightings/

The problem I see with many of these reports is that the witness describes a WEREWOLF and the only ones who seem to investigate them are Bigfoot researchers and thus it now becomes a Misidentified Bigfoot. This one makes some good points, but I won't Copy-Past it (Too long) http://creoleneworleans.typepad.com/creole_folks/2006/10/wolf_creatures_.html

It bascially says that where ever Cajuns and Creoles seemed to have settled, that LoupGaru sightings shortly followed. Like wise as I was looking up sighting of Werewolves in Texas, they do not appear during Spanish and Mexican Occupation but then appear suddenly during the Republic Of Texas days mostly around German Settled areas. Now you could make the point that these are misidentified Bigfoots just as TBRC does lol. Or these are Monsters that we brought over from Europe that were with us all along The true Shapeshifting Creatures of Nightmare.

No I do not necessarily believe these are werewolves but at the same time I can't really discount the possibility. Like Native American Bigfoot stories, our Werewolf Legends had to have come from somewhere Shocked
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Dogman Sigthings Empty Testimony support is certainly there....agreed

Post  ***** Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:03 pm

You are correct Tzeith, there are accounts that describe this type of creature. I'm open to the possibility. Subspecies could exist, and I respect those who've related their accounts.

If we just had more footprint, evidence and more descriptions of such, I guess I'd be swayed. I guess part of me feels like the the lack of overall reports, which numbers are still statistically insignificant, and the lack of photographic record, and werewolf association smacks of simple folklore.

It's not without possibility however, and your points are well made, and I will definitely keep an open mind if more evidence continues to come in.

As much as I've disagreed with some of our most ardent skeptics, I guess I feel our focus should remain on establishing the existence of what seems to be the more numerous Sasquatch species. When and if a watershed event occurs for biggie, maybe minds will open to subspecies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next