Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

+12
Holt
MrBigfoot
Woodwose
Blondie1
DPinkerton
Mr.Lee
Sweetsusiq
CMcMillan
StankApe
Tzieth
Got Yeti Yet?
16 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 14 Empty Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Kel Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:43 pm

Tzieth wrote:There is a reason you cannot find your "Your an idiot" posts... They were deleted. Don't go calling the kettle black here, Wood.

Kel,
You were speaking of the time that I was defending Stank. To me it looked like CM was cyber-stalking him. I saw him post and she seemed to counter every post on every thread. He appeared to be the innocent victim. What I did not know was what was going on behind the scenes. He was PMing her some rather vile and harsh stuff. Stuff that went above and beyond just sexual harassment and boarder-lined Terroristic threats.

After I learned this I stopped defending him. I did not attack him, I just simply stopped defending him. That was enough for him to start attacking me, and his true colors came out fast. In no time at all he was slinging insults at everyone. It even got to the point where his fellow Nay-sayer's did not want him backing them. But you can say he was justified for attacking CM. You can say he was justified in attacking NS and Blondie for deleting his posts. (Justified in his own mind.) Hell he was justified in attacking me, because I flat out called him a liar after I had enough of his millions of vocations that made him an expert of everything. But in attacking sweetsuisieq who never had a bad thing to say about anyone, there was no justification in that. Or attacking brand new posters who have not posted again since. No one made Stank a Troll, Nature just took it's course. Had I known the guy was HillbillieBigfoot prior to being Stank-Ape, I probably would never have defended him in the first place.

I do remember that you defended Stankape and agreed with your statement. But it was deleted. Later, you tried again, basically saying that anybody with an opinion that didn't toe the party line here (believer) would be shot down. As for Stank and CMc's private PMs ~ you are taking the word of a person that was called out by the Mods as a stalker and troll. Like any good divorce, I'm quite certain there are two sides to that story.

I don't know Stankape, and absolutely didn't always agree with him, however I did see CMc call him an asshole in a Moderated thread, and against the forum rules, it was allowed to stand.

The FACT is, at one point (I think before you participated) nearly every thread at this Forum went spiraling off-topic because of fights ~ and in the majority of cases those were started by CMc indeed stalking Stank and BOP. "Mr.Bigfoot" (if that was Stank) couldn't make any comment without CMc rushing in to warn us it was really Stank. So what? Quit polluting our threads! I begged Stank (and others) openly and by PM to USE THE IGNORE FEATURE!

I can only speak for myself, but I want to come here to learn new things and read interesting opinions. Reading both the pro's and con's lets me ponder different ideas, and often see things from an angle I hadn't considered. CMc *seems* to be unable to distinguish between a differing opinion and what she considers an "attack". Go look at the current "Melba paper published in Russia" thread to see that in action. I think others have shown remarkable restraint with her name-calling, yet she paints herself as a victim.

Susie, IMO, can be a little overly "sensitive", particularly not understanding that guys can have a lively disagreement and not take things personally (Mars/Venus). But... I saw her chastise Woodwose for being "a little harsh" with CMc (when he had politely, as always, merely disagreed), but said nothing when CMc called him "a stupid idiot". I'll say it again: I personally never saw Woodwose call anybody an idiot.

Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 14 Empty Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Woodwose Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:03 pm

Kel wrote:I can only speak for myself, but I want to come here to learn new things and read interesting opinions. Reading both the pro's and con's lets me ponder different ideas, and often see things from an angle I hadn't considered.

I feel the same way.

If we can agree on what is acceptable with regard to how one voices the cons then we can get back to having constructive discussions about BF on this forum.

I'm not interested in 'he said, she said' arguments or dragging up past conflicts. I just want to know how I am supposed to express a difference of opinion without being considered a troll or WUM.
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:11 pm

Woodwose wrote:I just want to know how I am supposed to express a difference of opinion without being considered a troll or WUM.

Guess I'm out of the slang loop, heh heh. Embarassed What's a WUM?

Anyway, before Noble's "mea culpa", I would have suggested you confine your discussions to the Un-Moderated threads, but as he stated, your opinion would be welcome anywhere here. Maybe a 3-strike rule? Try to explain something three times, but please spare the rest of us a futile 4-page battle Laughing
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:21 pm

I was the idiot in that case.. But I personally never seen CMc call anyone a stupid idiot.

The PM's were forwarded to me.

If we are moving on, then we should all forget the past. As far as I am concerned, nothing of the past should matter now. I was no Saint my self. Looking over my own past posts, the only difference between me and CMc is that she is hell bent on restarting a dead issue, and I am Hell bent on finishing it even though it cannot be done.

So I am going to watch my self more closely from here on out.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodwose Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Kel,

WUM = Wind Up Merchant

Tzieth wrote:If we are moving on, then we should all forget the past. As far as I am concerned, nothing of the past should matter now.

In which case it looks like we are on the same page. I'll also give more consideration to how I post and how I might come across when being critical.
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:36 pm

Kum-ba-yah, guys )))
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:01 am

Tzieth wrote:I was the idiot in that case.. But I personally never seen CMc call anyone a stupid idiot.

The PM's were forwarded to me.

If we are moving on, then we should all forget the past. As far as I am concerned, nothing of the past should matter now. I was no Saint my self. Looking over my own past posts, the only difference between me and CMc is that she is hell bent on restarting a dead issue, and I am Hell bent on finishing it even though it cannot be done.

So I am going to watch my self more closely from here on out.

~rolls my eyes~

I am not trying to dig up dead issues.
I am more than happy to move forward.
I can even forget the past stuff. I have no desire to bring it up unless people accuse me of being the only one who "started" stuff.
So i am all for heading forward on discussions.
My Interests in BF and other things is broad. I will at times play devils advocate just because I believe we should be questioning things not always taking things at face value.

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 14 Empty wow

Post  Blondie1 Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Shocked Very Happy Good Grief, I read the last bunch of posts in this thread and had to look up top to see if I was in the unmoderated section. Very commendable guys.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Woodwose wrote:

WUM = Wind Up Merchant
snipped

LOL Wood good one. Is that a Woodwose original?
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodwose Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:41 am

I can't take credit for the acronym. Although it's been in use as long as 'troll' I now suspect that it is mostly only used in the UK, where it is applied to people who stir up trouble but are not quite as bad as trolls.
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14