Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Other resources for research

4 posters

Go down

Other resources for research Empty Other resources for research

Post  GT3Paul Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:29 am

We all love Bigfoot evidence. Its my first place to go when I want to see whats going on in the world of BF.
But I have some other places to go to look at some videos that are pretty cool if you are into that.
Freeman Young is a guy who is out in the field almost every day, and shoots some cool videos. He has written
several books and he is going to start shooting FLIR videos soon, maybe next week. he as at
Treepeekers.com

The rest are at youtube JC Johnson is the founder of crypto corners. He does alot of his research up in Four corners based
in New Mexico. He is on Radio Shows all the time and is just a walking wiki of all things crypto including our Furry Friends as
he likes to call them. He is very into the FIrst Nations people in that area. He told me a story of bringing a researcher from
wisconsin down to there and he warned the guy They furry guys are going to LOVE your red hair. Supposedly that night in their tents
the Big Redhead from Badger country had a hand come in his tent and feel his hair on his head. Great guy, has a show coming up on
the Sci-Fi Channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/cryptofourcorners

This next guy has come up with some GREAT video work. He is out there but he is the one who filmed the supposed BF baby in the craw of a tree
one of my favorites. He has one with an old gray BF TRYING TO be still but just isnt good at it any more. Search his channel for old gray
he has one where he caught a BF peeking out from behind a tree and one of the best ones I have ever seen is a BF walking off into the mist
in Northern California called Produce 2
Just a ton of good stuff he is at
www.youtube.com/user/billy240z

And of course TimberGiantBigfoot on You tube as a bunch of good videos from up in Canada
He is at
https://www.youtube.com/user/timbergiantbigfoot

I am sure you all have seen some of these but just wanted to share
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Other resources for research Empty Re: Other resources for research

Post  BurdenOfProof Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:33 am

The treepeekers guy much like Joe black, trackers the name etc have produced nothing but blobsquatches.

Phil did some good videos debunking this paradolia nonsense.

They are out filming and looking for bigfoot so naturally they will be scanning the forest with their eyes. Shadows/tree stumps etc they will dismiss at the time but when playing back the video suddenly there is bigfoots everywhere! If they actually saw anything at the time they would zoom in to that area but that never happens.

Timber giant seems a nice guy at least he is taking his kids outside to see the world.
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:10 pm

Burden here is a perfect example of stating your opinions without getting bent out of shape. You present your idea and you back it up with examples
You didnt insult anyone and you got your point across sensibly and respectfully . this is a perfect descent post without getting all hung up.
I agree alot of the work is blobstuff but every once in awhile they come up with a gem. Like Billy240Z baby in the craw and the bf walking off into the mist.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:39 pm

BurdenOfProof wrote:The treepeekers guy much like Joe black, trackers the name etc have produced nothing but blobsquatches.

Phil did some good videos debunking this paradolia nonsense.

They are out filming and looking for bigfoot so naturally they will be scanning the forest with their eyes. Shadows/tree stumps etc they will dismiss at the time but when playing back the video suddenly there is bigfoots everywhere! If they actually saw anything at the time they would zoom in to that area but that never happens.

Timber giant seems a nice guy at least he is taking his kids outside to see the world.

You have some very good points BurdenOfProof. I've been out and recorded quite a few videos without any results...yet Wink

I've had people watch my videos and they swear they've seen a Bigfoot or a two in some of those videos. I get sent screen grabs, so I go back to the same spot and take copies of the screen grabs with me. At best, the screen grabs are blobs and can be interpreted differently by different people. I compare the "Bigfoot" image to the corresponding object that I'm actually standing near. It's always a stump with shadows that look like a face, or it's a dead tree in the back that looks like a tree peek, or it's a boulder with moss and a branch hiding in the shadows.
I also have my dog with me and I watch him. Only once has he every growled/barked and focused his attention in a particular direction.
Being there is one thing and watching a video is another. Digital camcorders just don't see things as clearly as the human eye does.
I go out because I think Bigfoot exists, I love the outdoors and nature, and I'm a curious person. I enjoy the search, and discovery of new things.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Squatchanini Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:41 am

I gotta stop watchin' these Bigfoot videos at night. I keep looking over my shoulder and I'm in my bed! That's why I sleep with the TV on too or at least a light! I keep thinking that Bigfoot hand is gonna come through my window like in Boggy Creek! The firearm is right in my nightstand.
Danny Squatchanini
Danny Squatchanini

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:59 am

Just watch some sportscenter or Tosh point O, before you go to bed. Having an avalanche of Bigfoot on your brain right before you go to sleep especially with your
issue is not a great thing. I built a Custom AR 10 .308 and that really gives alot of confidence inside my house. I dont worry about anything comeing in here.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down