Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Cry Wolf (Ermmmm Bigfoot)

+4
Big Jim Jr
DPinkerton
BurdenOfProof
CMcMillan
8 posters

Go down

Cry Wolf (Ermmmm Bigfoot) Empty Cry Wolf (Ermmmm Bigfoot)

Post  CMcMillan Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:25 am

So with all the Drama over the new Tent Video I started to think about this.

What IF a PAST Hoaxer one day actually does get Real Evidence of a Bigfoot?

Would people believe them?

This video reminds me of the Drama around ths PGF Bigfoot. People dig so much into a persons back-ground to say this is why something can not be real.

Are we doing ourselves injustice by trying to find flaw in who took the film rather than the image itself?

You read so much about all the different Researchers or people who put out the information
Matt Moneymaker , Robert Lindsey, Mike Merchant, FB/FB its like we don't trust any of the people who are out looking for bigfoot.
Or people have their camps they like some like Merchant but not Moneymaker.

Just see that we may not see real evidence if it slaps us in the face.

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Cry Wolf (Ermmmm Bigfoot) Empty Re: Cry Wolf (Ermmmm Bigfoot)

Post  BurdenOfProof Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:04 pm

This is a good question. Imagine if Rick Dyer filmed a bigfoot, who could take it seriously?
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:29 am

SasquaiNationSunday, September 30, 2012 2:30:00 PM PDT
I agree 100%. I bet I could make a video that they would confirm as real but I'm not about to start hoaxing just to prove a point.

This is kinda of what I am talking about.
To admit you can make a Video that would fool people. Why would anyone then believe anything you put out?
The Skeptics and even other bigfoot people will go BUT YOU said this back then so did you decide to Hoax now.

Sure everything can be Hoaxed and made its a fact!
So nothing will ever prove to a person in the community unless we capture several and place them in zoo's to be seen.
Remember even a dead body can be faked TV shows do it all the time, Law And Order, CSI etc...
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:58 am

CMcMillan wrote:Remember even a dead body can be faked TV shows do it all the time, Law And Order, CSI etc...

TV and movies fake dead bodies all the time. But a body given over to the scientific community would be different. It would be examined inside and out and down to the molecular level...that would not be able to be hoaxed.

We are able to tell a great deal about a creature from incomplete fossil remains, what we would be able to tell from a fresh body would be incredible (with the right people doing the investigation).

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Jim Jr Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:31 am

I would doubt anything from a known hoaxer like Dyer or Fasano. Especially those who do it over and over. The only way they could redeem themselves would be bringing a body onto live TV unannounced. Then letting science take over. A video or picture would never cut it. Or maybe if some well respected person was with them on an outting when a bigfoot runs up and beats the holy crap out of the hoaxer, turns to the well known person, shakes their hand, grunts, howls and runs off. All that happening has about the same odds as known hoaxers getting proof or ever being trusted again.
Big Jim Jr
Big Jim Jr

Back to top Go down

Post  Green911 Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on you.

It would take a lot for me to believe a serial hoaxer, if they actually found real evidence.

For example, last night Fasano had a "follow me on you tube", so stupid me I did.
What did I get for my trouble? "Our trips are catered" "see what you are missing?" "You are getting this for FREE", and then about five 1 minute clips on you tube.

Shame on you Fasano! Never again! Then again shame on me for watching.
I definitely won't be following him again. And will take a lot of coaxing for me to believe
Him again.

elephant
Green911
Green911

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Still trying to figure out what kinda of money is in Hoaxing Bigfoot.
Or even
What kinda of money is in Catching the best Bigfoot video ever.

All these NDA's or "Press Conferences" do nothing and only get people annoyed. It really comes down if you have the footage SHOW IT. Let the rest fall in place.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Cry Wolf (Ermmmm Bigfoot) Empty if you have it SHOW it

Post  MylesLI Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:50 pm

CMcMillan wrote:Still trying to figure out what kinda of money is in Hoaxing Bigfoot.
Or even
What kinda of money is in Catching the best Bigfoot video ever.

All these NDA's or "Press Conferences" do nothing and only get people annoyed. It really comes down if you have the footage SHOW IT. Let the rest fall in place.

I totally agree with you CM!!

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

Post  Green911 Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:36 pm

Fool me three times I am an idiot!

Update to my last post.

Why do I still fall into the Fasano trap? Just watched the last you tube clip from last night. OMG, now we are asking ghosts about Bigfoot?

Stupid stupid stupid. Yes I am not one to call someone/something that, but holy Evil or Very Mad ! really? I hope he does not find a real one, because I may the first one on the BS train.

elephant
Green911
Green911

Back to top Go down

Post  shoney Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:16 pm

The Pope could film a bigfoot and people would not believe it, well maybe if they were Catholic, so a hoaxer would have to deliver a body or a captured one.
shoney
shoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:31 pm

There is murmurring going around Rick Dyer has something big, and BBC was there.
I know nothing else but that rumor going around. I have heard it from a couple reliable
people and they wont tell me anything else.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cry Wolf (Ermmmm Bigfoot) Empty news

Post  MylesLI Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:27 pm

GT3Paul wrote:There is murmurring going around Rick Dyer has something big, and BBC was there.
I know nothing else but that rumor going around. I have heard it from a couple reliable
people and they wont tell me anything else.

any update???? I'm interested

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down