Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

I have been asked to join the Falcon Project

3 posters

Go down

I have been asked to join the Falcon Project Empty I have been asked to join the Falcon Project

Post  GT3Paul Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:43 am

Hey guys. For those of you who know me, know I work in the UAV world. Well I have some ideas that
parallel the Falcon project that William Allen Barnes and Dr. Jeff Meldrum are working on. So I emailed
the Professor (Ginger nor Mary Ann were there that day) and he forwarded my email to William Allen Barnes.
We talked last weekend and they asked us to do some design work. So I am pretty excited about this.
We are going to fold some of our UAV work in with their airship work, and we should come out with some
cool stuff. I am just excited to be on the project. I can not give a whole lot of details right now, but I will
share with you guys after we get further down the design path.

Cheers

Paul G.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

I have been asked to join the Falcon Project Empty Re: I have been asked to join the Falcon Project

Post  mark_boy Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:09 am

Good stuff Paul! Really excited about the whole UAV project!

Even if we don't get to prove Bigfoot is real, then I still think this is going to be a huge success. Anyway I can invest?! cheers
mark_boy
mark_boy

https://twitter.com/mark_b_o_y

Back to top Go down

I have been asked to join the Falcon Project Empty Re: I have been asked to join the Falcon Project

Post  Blondie1 Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Congratulations Paul! So glad to hear that news.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:11 am

Yea we will See how much I can help William. I was pretty surprised by Moneymakers criticism on the project. Basically saying
"been there done that in 2003! I wont work"
Really? How big was your cell phone in 2003 or did you even have one? Leave it up to a lawyer after a DECADE to be a self appointed
expert!LOL!!! I mean that would be like me saying that Radar hasnt really done much in a decade when i have only worked Navigation systems. He has NO CLUE on how this technology has progressed. In 2003 we werent flying drone missions in the middle east with our
pilots in the USA either. Geesh how did he get to be a expert in BigFoot?
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

I have been asked to join the Falcon Project Empty Great points Paul

Post  Blondie1 Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:26 pm

I suspect he is an expert in his mind. Who would say such a thing in this day and time when technology changes daily.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down