Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

CNN makes "Fun" of DNA Study and Researchers

3 posters

Go down

CNN makes "Fun" of DNA Study and Researchers Empty CNN makes "Fun" of DNA Study and Researchers

Post  Danny Squatchanini Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:47 pm

CNN

The Douchebag newscaster couldn't stop smirking. I wanted to take something and whip her in the face . Something to shut her up. Although they laughed at Finding Bigfoot which was cute.

Last edited by Blondie1 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cleaned it up innuendos a bit...please remember this is not the blog.)
Danny Squatchanini
Danny Squatchanini

Back to top Go down

CNN makes "Fun" of DNA Study and Researchers Empty Re: CNN makes "Fun" of DNA Study and Researchers

Post  Tzieth Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:16 pm

Danny Squatchanini wrote:CNN

The Douchebag newscaster couldn't stop smirking. I wanted to take something and whip her in the face . Something to shut her up. Although they laughed at Finding Bigfoot which was cute.

ROFLMAO Laughing
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

CNN makes "Fun" of DNA Study and Researchers Empty Re: CNN makes "Fun" of DNA Study and Researchers

Post  Tzieth Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Because of you sig-Pic, Now I have visuals of Boba-Fet doing lewd things to an anchor-woman lol I can't stop laughing LOL
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Squatchanini Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:01 pm

Just bought my Boba Fett 3.75 inch action figure-the replica from 1978 with the backpack firing!! Only 30 bucks!! An original goes for 1200-2000 clams. Gonna buy more for Xmas for nephews and buy another one for myself to open up and play with and leave in my car!
Boba Fett needs lovin' too!
Danny Squatchanini
Danny Squatchanini

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:55 am

Danny Squatchanini wrote:Just bought my Boba Fett 3.75 inch action figure-the replica from 1978 with the backpack firing!! Only 30 bucks!! An original goes for 1200-2000 clams. Gonna buy more for Xmas for nephews and buy another one for myself to open up and play with and leave in my car!
Boba Fett needs lovin' too!

Yeah don't remind me Sad I had the whole collection when I was five. I was basically playing with a Lamborghini and then slowly losing it's parts at the beach and school lol.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Squatchanini Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Matt's bra size for tonite's episode? Taking bets!
Danny Squatchanini
Danny Squatchanini

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Squatchanini Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Real douchebag editing tonite. That is just <modsnip> low to tease your viewers like that. You knew you had nothing and you teased.
Danny Squatchanini
Danny Squatchanini

Back to top Go down

Post  Green911 Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Yet we still watch. Lol.. I tvo'd so I haven't watched yet. Worked grave shift last night so slept all day... Still waking up. Don't spoil too much for me.

MM bra size. 45ddd

elephant
Green911
Green911

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Squatchanini Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:29 am

Matt looked like a real idiot going through those bushes with thorns on it or whatever it was. "I want to see if I was a Bigfoot how the bushes would protect me from someone chasing me." As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a maroon!"
Danny Squatchanini
Danny Squatchanini

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down