Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Why red glowing eyes?

4 posters

Go down

Why red glowing eyes? Empty Why red glowing eyes?

Post  CMcMillan Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:59 am

I read about how Bigfoot has red eyes and appear to kinda glow or eye shine of red.
I recall a couple stories where no infrared was involved that they talk about the eyes red and glowing.
Anyone have any ideas why the red glowing eyes?
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Why red glowing eyes? Empty Re: Why red glowing eyes?

Post  Woodwose Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:16 am

Wouldn't it just be down to tapetum lucidum ?
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Post  Some@$$hole Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:44 pm

There are two kinds of Bigfoot reports.

Those that involve truly high strangeness, glowing red eyes, U.F.O.'s, Orbs...etc, and the more commonplace ones that seem to show a biological entity.

The one's with the red eyes, three toes and other weird stuff hanging around them have been documented by more fringe researchers. If you wanna read about them, I'd recommend some of Stan Gordon or John A. Keel's books. They're actually pretty good reading.

Cheers. Very Happy

Some@$$hole
Some@$$hole

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:08 am

Freeman Young has different theories about the eyes. I think they are normal eye reflection of the type you see with Red eye in photos.
I think people shine a flashlight at them and then in the horror of seeing one by accident and living to tell about it. Facts lost in the excitement. Freeman says they can produce light AND can communicate based on the frequency of flashing color AND intensity. But then again Freeman is very opinionated and he has MANY different opinions on the characteristics and capabilities of these creatures.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  anon Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:04 am

Bigfoot has red eyes because he habitually steals buds from the illegal marajuana grow sites. afro

anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodwose Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:21 am

I posted this on another thread, but I think it's worth repeating:

------

The only problem is that none of the great apes have this eye function (tapetum lucidum).

This means that Bigfoot would have to come from a lineage that predates the point where we split off from the ancestor for gorillas or chimps and belong to an unknown branch going back millions of years without there being any paleontological evidence of their evolution.

An alternative would be that Bigfoot evolved from one of the other primate groups - again without any evidence of their lineage.

A final option would be that the Bigfoot ancestral line regained this eye function at some point.

All of these options are possible, but not very likely.

------

GT3Paul wrote:I think they are normal eye reflection of the type you see with Red eye in photos.

The red-eye effect only occurs in-camera, so it wouldn't explain glowing eyes or eye-shine.
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down