Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Capture? Femaie in custody?

+6
YSPR
Blondie1
MylesLI
CMcMillan
Tzieth
GT3Paul
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Capture? Femaie in custody? - Page 2 Empty Plausible Deniability

Post  ***** Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Anyone else have there bs antennae go up by the way this whole thing started? It gives the claimant a lot of plausible denial of responsibility should it never see the light of day. I find that extremely convenient.

Back to top Go down

Capture? Femaie in custody? - Page 2 Empty Re: Capture? Femaie in custody?

Post  Green911 Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:25 pm

NobleSavage wrote:Anyone else have there bs antennae go up by the way this whole thing started? It gives the claimant a lot of plausible denial of responsibility should it never see the light of day. I find that extremely convenient.

I thought it was just me. My BS detector has been going off for awhile. I thought there would be something in the mainstream media by now if there had been a capture.
elephant
Green911
Green911

Back to top Go down

Post  dingo3497 Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:03 pm

The bridge group sounded promising. Once that was disbanded for a PR group then to me the handwriting was on the wall. I hope I am wrong, but I make my living reading situations and this one stinks.
dingo3497
dingo3497

Back to top Go down

Post  miller44 Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:03 am

I am glad indeed that the comments section of the mainpage blog article gave me the chance to post my thoughts anonymously. I really went ballistic over this, which is generally not in my nature. I guess the whole "Daisy" thing is not the issue really + if it wasn't this particular incident which set me off it would have been something else.

bom

I have been looking for over 20 years (at some points working hard at it) and I can say honestly in that whole time I have never made an enemy or hurt a fly...

Other than for perhaps being fool enough to believe in the first place, I don't think I deserve this kind of crap. The truth is I honestly don't know how much hope I have left, or how much more of this type of nonsense I can take.
miller44
miller44

Back to top Go down

Post  YSPR Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:59 am

Any claim by someone or some group that they have actually captured a Bigfoot is not only highly suspect, it is highly improbable IMHO. This claim started with some basic unanswered questions but had some semi believable reason as to why. The back story and old forum post provided some merit and consistency to the claim and showed that it did not just POP out of thin air. This gave it enough credibility, however unlikely, for me to want to follow it closely, which has not happened in many years.

But like all other claims, once the excuses and elaborate details as to why there is nothing to show, or why they will not be able to provide evidence, or follow through with a plan of action, it is time to call it what it is, a Hoax!

Everyone on here follows the subject for their own personal reasons, and for me it is just the hope of a young boy who was awestruck at the possibility that such a creature may be living in the forests. I honestly never give any of these claims any real probability of truth, but the hope that I may be wrong will keep me vested in this subject in spite of the BS. I have said before and will say again, I do not believe that Bigfoot is real, but I sure do hope to be proved wrong someday. This subject has had my attention for almost 40 years and will continue to have it until the legend of Bigfoot, or the legend of me is dead.

Bring on the next claim!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
YSPR
YSPR

Back to top Go down

Post  MylesLI Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:32 am

YSPR wrote:Everyone on here follows the subject for their own personal reasons, and for me it is just the hope of a young boy who was awestruck at the possibility that such a creature may be living in the forests.

This subject has had my attention for almost 40 years and will continue to have it until the legend of Bigfoot, or the legend of me is dead.

Bring on the next claim!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I started following Yeti and Sasquatch info when I was very young (1963) also . Yet, I do believe something lives or lived in the woods. The Paulides "Hoopa Project" reinforces the strongest convictions I have for it to be real and still alive. Everything else is wait and see and laugh at all the idiots on the main page driving clicks with their offensive and sophmoric comments.

Its in here where a small group of interested and knowledgeable advocates hold court and keep it real

Time will tell all!

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2