Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

just returned from sierra kills

+5
Some@$$hole
BurdenOfProof
SasquaiNation
Woodwose
CMcMillan
9 posters

Go down

just returned from sierra kills Empty just returned from sierra kills

Post  CMcMillan Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:54 am

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/08/weve-just-returned-from-sierra-kills.html

Posted this to see if we can spark talk about this subject more in here.
I don't like the comment section of the main site.
Maybe Shawn can disable comments directed on the main site and get people to comment here about the articles
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

just returned from sierra kills Empty Re: just returned from sierra kills

Post  Woodwose Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:22 pm

I don't think there's much to talk about until we see a report on the site investigation.
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:20 pm

I've read almost every Sierra Kills story so far, and I'm watched the interview with Ro & Justin. I'm waiting for the update from Shawn about this as well.
I think it's great that you brought the article over here though. It's much more civilized in my opinion.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  BurdenOfProof Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Did noone learn anything from the freezer hoax?

Why waste ANY time on anyone that has ZERO evidence, and just a fancy story.
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  Some@$$hole Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:21 pm

There was apparently some evidence collected from the scene. Nadia Moore said as much on the TeamTazer Fanpage.

They are being mum about what and how for now until Ro Sahebi gets the documentary he's preparing about the trip ready.

He's generally pretty quick with these things, should be released soon and then we'll know more.

As always, fingers are crossed, but I've learned not to expect much. Neutral
Some@$$hole
Some@$$hole

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:55 am

Did noone learn from the Freezer hoax? Yea we learned Rick Dyer is not very reliable. That has no bearing on this case. Completely different. The way he brought it up on a taxidermy site. The way he was just hunting until he saw how human it looked after he shot it and the juvenile, he started to worry about a murder rap. That fits with all the other reports about people shooting them and then panicking about the murder rap.
Its a completely independent data point. And if the Professor from the University of Texas is to believed, the hunter submitted a specimen for DNA test. The Robert Lindsay reports. The Derek Randles study with the Olympic project and visiting the kill site. The interviews with Justin. THe fact no known shady character was involved. The interview with the driver who protested the whole event.
There are NO parallels, no similar points WHATSOEVER between the two incidents.
Most people can see why aint noone didnt learn nuthin from the kegerator story.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  anon Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:58 am

It sounds like you didn't learn GT

anon

Back to top Go down

just returned from sierra kills Empty True or False

Post  jerrywayne Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:49 pm

If we accept Smeja's and his friend's story, there are several oddities in it that aren't necessarily fatal to its truth, but nonetheless odd.

If we don't accept their story, deconstructing it as a hoax or a dishonest recounting helps explain some of the oddities. For instance, why would experienced bear hunters freak out as they said they did? Why would Smeja be determined to shoot a "man in a bear suit?" If you think they are not telling the entire truth, then you may offer the explanation that they were drunk at the time. Seen in this light, their actions seem more believable. On the other hand, if this is a hoax, the story's details are a misdirection tactic. The hoax idea would explain why they concocted the storyline the way they did; to lead folks away from the fact that two experienced hunters claimed to have shot two Bigfoot and the one small one was dead at their feet, yet they could not produce the body. Thus the need to describe the event in terms of confusion. The unnecessary killing of the small one, as a storyline, would also divert attention away a bit from the hoax's obviousness to arguments and outrage over the morality of Justin's alleged action.

jerrywayne

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:51 am

Jerry,
I agree with the inaccuracies of his story, things he would have known if he is the hunter he proclaims.
I dont hunt but I have several rifles and I can imagine not knowing the grain of his load. The load for that
caliber. How the bullets are contructed etc etc. We just target shoot and I always look to see what loads
I am taking to the range. Not only that but I check the brass, to see what shape its in.
I would think that a HUNTER would have known EVERYTHING down to what the round smells like before he
goes hunting for a certain type of prey. I have real problems with that. It not like the freezer story but
those facts are quite bothersome.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodwose Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:08 am

I'm not sure. Smeja comes across as someone who just likes shooting stuff - i.e. not what I would call a sports hunter - so I could buy the idea that he wouldn't know the specifics of his equipment.

However these details don't help when his overall story sounds dubious. In situations like this I have to remind myself that even a badly told lie can sound credible and a poor recollection of the truth can sound like a badly told lie.
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Post  Earthquake Panda Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:04 pm

For many reasons th SK story has grabbed ahold of me like no other. I can not wait for Ro's docu, not just for the content but for his style of film making as well.

As far as perceived inaccuracies in Mr. Smeja's story, I am confident the questions for the most part will be answered between the book, the docu, and hopefully a full on press conference with lab results and biological evidence like we/I have always dreamed of.

As far as the weapon used as well as the particular rounds discharged on the "day of reckoning" I do see where Justin being a little less than forthcoming raises red flags for some. I know very little about hunting rifles and cartridges, I do know the laws regarding what animals you can "legally" kill with a particular caliber/weapon vary from state to state. I am just learing about reloading rounds at home as well. When you are "loading your own" you can use whatever bullets you want and make them as hot as you want. Who is to say These two fellas, one being a outdoorsman the other being former military who apparently saw action on deployment were not running some savage rounds they whipped up on they're own? Possibly something less/more than legal? I would bet good $ one or both of them has a full set of loading equipment.
Earthquake Panda
Earthquake Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:11 pm

I'm afraid to make a judgment based on 2nd hand telling ~ does anybody have Justin's (alleged) quote about not being familiar with Sasquatch? If so, that's a hard pill for me to swallow for anybody in that area, much less a hunter his age.
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down