Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Bigfoot - The Definitive Guide

+2
Woodwose
SasquaiNation
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bigfoot - The Definitive Guide  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bigfoot - The Definitive Guide

Post  CMcMillan Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Ah so you been over and over the same issue.
So your STUCK with your belief that it is fake so your closed minded as well.
So you are just as bad as you claim me to be.

Again you aren't answering the conflicting story of HOW it was made or who made it.
The fact RICK BAKER took back what he said after he learned that Chambers on his basic death bed denied any envolvement. So again you aren't being honest and looking at all aspects of the story.
You jump on how the creators of the film were dishonest yet when turned around and I show you the conflicting stories on who made the costume you jump back to well the film is a fake cause of this or that.
Sorry your even more closed minded about the possibility that it is REAL and all the other disinformation is the hoax.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - The Definitive Guide  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bigfoot - The Definitive Guide

Post  StankApe Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:23 am

lol, no

My issues with the film are issues that anyone who isn't suckered in by it could and do make. I'm not ignoring a thing sweetheart, you give me a real answer to the listed problems that aren't excuses and I will listen
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:23 am

Don't be rude calling me sweetheart. your using Sweetheart in a way to put me down. Which shows to me once again you are nothing but a troll.
If you can't have a discussion with out being rude to believers then I get why you were banned in the other forums.
I have answered some of your questions with out excuses you just don't accept them. You look at them as excuses.
I am waiting till you answer me about the Issues with the people who supposly created the costume.
And I showed that even Rick Baker changed his story but you fail to accept it.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodwose Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:16 am

Stankape,

I've got to agree with CMcMillan in her last post. Although I think you make some good points, the way you make them isn't exactly conducive to having a civil discussion. If you could be a little more diplomatic then we might be able to avoid this breaking down into an ad-hom slanging match.

I'd suggest sticking to the facts and avoid being so judgemental in your criticisms.
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:40 am

@Stank, and Burden
When it comes to discussions I get your past issues with some Big Footers and how they treat people who are skeptics.
I attempt to present you with what I feel are acceptable and logical explanations to your own theories of why its a hoax.
You may see it as an excuse but I am showing you I at least hope that when it comes to the PGF that their has been questionable material by all involved.
Sure the creators have had a questionable past. But so do the ones who have stepped up and said its a hoax because either they say they were the one in the costume or they are the ones who created the costume.

1.) we can rule out to look at the FILM since it has been stated the quality is low. So if you can not see the hand splay then you can not say that you see the 2 pieces. So we discount any information from the film except it is an unknown "creature or human"

2.) Background of the cast of characters.
All the people have had something to gain in this. "the people who filmed it" "the person who said they were in the suit" "the person who stepped forward and said they made it"
So we can rule out all them with other motives since they all had something to gain over the years.

It appears to me that you will not look at the conflicting stories on the costume and be skeptical yourself that it was actually created costume.
Now they sent the supposed costume registered mail. This should have been easily verified by the creator he would have had a receipt from the post office.
To me their are just as many holes in the HOAX story as in the Real version.

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:28 pm

I don't care about claim made by those who are trying to take credit for hoaxing it. They could all be full of it and that wouldn't change that it is a suit. (just as the PGF being hoaxed wouldn't change if Bigfoot is real or not).

as far as the hand moving thing, regardless if it moves or not, the arm is within human limits so it could just be a hand in there moving around.
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Show me the evidence you have of the arm is within Human limits.
See your statements are invalid IF its a costume and HAD hand extenders then its not within human limits.
So what is it, you have to decide is it a one piece or 2 piece does it have arm extenders does it have shoulder pads. Was it made By Patterson and Gim was it made some place else.
you are throwing out the fact that we have several stories of the costume and saying its irrelevant?
Really and you claim to be discussing logic?
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:34 pm

I suspect it is a guy wearing a suit with shoulder pads on it, and it appears to have a top half and a bottom half.

here's a bit about Munn's scan and he says the hands don't move:

I have debated his silly speculative findings before. (like how it isn't as tall as he thinks, and how people have proven that it's within human limits)

These guys do a great job explaining lots of anomalies regarding Bigfoot.

http://orgoneresearch.com/category/bigfoot/
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  BurdenOfProof Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:57 pm

You have to pay $20.00 over at the BFF to get access to Munns super secret treehouse fun club Smile
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:08 am

http://www.bigfootlunchclub.com/2011/02/anna-nekaris-searching-for-yeti.html

On December 9th 2008, she presented Searching for the Yeti: Could the Abominable Snowman really be out there? Could the Yeti really exist, or is it just a popular legend? Anthropologist and primate expert, Dr Anna Nekaris, will be explaining how you find unknown animals, looking at examples of new species of primate still being discovered today, and exploring the likelihood of the Yeti's existence. She will also bring us up-to-date with recent research into unidentified hairs reportedly taken from a Yeti-like creature in India.

http://www.pulse-project.org/node/119

http://www.edgeofexistence.org/community/member_info.php?id=9
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodwose Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:31 am

CMcMillan,

Thanks for the link to the talk by Anna Nekaris, I really enjoyed that. Nothing really new, but a great presentation that shows the kind of approach to Bigfoot that I think we need to see more of.
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2