Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Blog has taken a turn...

+3
sasdave
Squatchmaster G
7 posters

Go down

Blog has taken a turn... Empty Blog has taken a turn...

Post  ***** Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:00 pm

I'm really irritated with the direction the blog has taken recently. It seems Michael Merchant and the so-called Zen Yeti crew, has taken over the blog completely. Their act is so tiresome, and now that they account for the bulk of posts, it's looking like it's time for me to go. There is very little discussion on the forum anymore anyway. I really think the topics have nosedived, and the bulk of membership finds very little worthy of discussion any longer. That's on top of the filthy commentary in the comments section, that was supposed to be filtered for family viewing, so much for that.

So just wanted to say it's been a good ride. I've enjoyed corresponding with the many of you here, especially OldTimer, GT3Paul, Pinkerton, and several others. Good Luck to you all.

Back to top Go down

Blog has taken a turn... Empty Re: Blog has taken a turn...

Post  Squatchmaster G Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:31 am

Cheers NS, thanks for the work you put into the forums.

So is GT3Paul the only active mod/admin left now? Maybe I should apply for the job. Laughing
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Blog has taken a turn... Empty Taken a turn

Post  sasdave Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:30 pm

***** I personally understand your frustration. For those who have a hard time believing in sasquatch, there are many more that degrade peoples' opinions. Regarding the sasquatch it can become a touchy subject especially when people are trying to make money off of it. I was made to look like a fool on international tv, from those that know not the truth. All I can say is so far I have seen that you are a noble being searching for truth and not wanting to hear the rants of wantabees. We will never be rid of those that think they are better then others. I have ran into so many that tried to express their sitings only to be called crazy etc; to which, they don't want to express their real experiance(s). Please don't let those that have irritated you from this blog as it is diffecult to be noble with all the sasqwatchsnippers out there. Keep up the search and don't be dismayed over the braindead little pink monkeys. This is just my opinion at the moment.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:51 am

Right now is slow, so what do you do with a blog when there is no material or stuff to talk about.
Its not blog but the whole industtry
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blog has taken a turn... Empty Thanks

Post  oldtimer Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:04 pm

ns, I really enjoyed your posts. And a special thanks for listening. It meant more than you know. Thank you!

oldtimer

Back to top Go down

Post  BurdenOfProof Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:53 pm

another bleever bites the dust
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Fri May 24, 2013 3:26 pm

I am still here I saw that a lady died one of our believers, I hope that wasnt Blondie!!
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtimer Fri May 24, 2013 7:25 pm

I hope so,too. We have never corresponded, but it's like I know her. Is there anyway to find out? Please keep us posted.

oldtimer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravinoff Fri May 24, 2013 7:51 pm

GT3Paul wrote:I am still here I saw that a lady died one of our believers, I hope that wasnt Blondie!!
Mm, I don't think it was her. You're talking about the death of Bobbie Short (blog post in question), right?
Ravinoff
Ravinoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down