Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Is anyone on here?

4 posters

Go down

Is anyone on here? Empty Is anyone on here?

Post  paul830 Tue May 14, 2013 2:20 pm

Tzieth just blamed the lack of activity on the troll problem. While the trolls were on here before, the forum was still somewhat active.

Anyone else have a complaint and an opinion on why this forum is so dead right now? I thought it might just be due to a lack of news to discuss.
paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

Is anyone on here? Empty Re: Is anyone on here?

Post  oldtimer Tue May 14, 2013 4:41 pm

I think that"s pretty much it. BE Is just artcles about "researchers " who are at war with each other and have "cried wolf" so many times, no one takes them seriously any more. I am a believer and an enthusiest, but there is nothing worth talking about After going through Daisy in a box. Smeja;s missing body, Self published DNA reports,Rick Dyer, Tim;s skunk ape vtdeo, eic eic eic. , My attitude is "yeah right" when ever some one has earth shattering news that they are going to share some day, I'll just wait and see. And I'm sure I'm not alone

oldtimer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Tue May 14, 2013 5:27 pm

It's both... Used to be things could intelligently be discussed on the blog. Then the trolls over ran it and we took it here. However when the blog was dead, we would just start our own topics here. Then the forum was getting a bunch of pseudo-trolls here (I do not know what else to call them. Trolls that pretended to not be trolls such as stankape.) that started attacking topics. (But at least you know who they are.)

Yes we made some "out-there" topics, but it was in fun and kept the forum fresh when the blog was showing countless ways deer get killed or what this researcher said about that one. (And even that gets trolled!!!!)

But it still falls on the Blog itself. Fresh faces find the blog before they find the forum. Once they see the comments on the blog by countless Anoms (Or the same guy pretending to be countless Anoms) Why would they bother coming here?
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtimer Tue May 14, 2013 10:37 pm

How true, first impressions are everything. And a good first impression is totally lacking on BE. And a note to the sponsers None of these idiots are going to buy anything unless their mommy lets them

oldtimer

Back to top Go down

Post  paul830 Wed May 15, 2013 4:01 am

That's a very good dig you just took oldtimer. Love the humor. Unfortunately we'd have to get the advertisers to read this thread. Maybe the sponsors could just end up being toy manufacturers or cereal makers. How about pokemon?

I think one of the real problems with this forum is the 24/7 thing. There is no way to make it work. It's all videos of 'watch this accident', 'here's something crazy and funny' and 'maybe we got something, maybe we don't - stay tuned'. When all the while you know it's just a site stringing you along for another week. Evidence will be scant and often unreliable. When something really happens it may be somewhere else first before it appears here. There's no guarantee that this place has all info covered.

I get bored with it all but I've loved some of the banter on here and who knows who or what will appear? This site has also been a wealth of information from a lot of the forum member's. I've enjoyed the reading and even some of the pointless arguments as well.

paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtimer Wed May 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Good points, however, I do not believe in pokemon. My grand kids do and claim to have seen it. multiple times on a regular basis. But, until they produce a body,or a reliable DNA analysis and good video or photographs instead of artist renderings, I will have to remain a skeptic. How about mickey mouse. He is spotted almost daily at various theme parks and has been seen by millions of people there are very clear videos and pictures and surely with all this evidence it can't just be some guy in a costume.

oldtimer

Back to top Go down

Post  paul830 Thu May 16, 2013 4:17 am

Seems all very skeptrollish oldtimer!

I hadn't realized before that Tzieth, you and Noble savage have all had a sighting. That's quite a few and you're the people still posting ( Well not NS ). All I ever had for an experience was a herd of deer hitting my car at 2am, driving through Western New York. It always made me wonder what scared up about 8-10 deer to go running from the trees, across the road and into a field. While hitting and jumping over my car in the process. I found the whole thing odd but saw nothing but hooves and antlers. Slammed on the brakes, and felt a huge whallop on the side of my car. Checking later in town under a streetlight, not a scratch. I thought my front end had been taken off.

I remember thinking how odd it was at the time but I wouldn't really say 'sasquatch activity' is to be suspected solely on that. It did surprise me later to read bigfoot reports on the BFRO that had similar circumstances involving deer. This didn't seem like the most likely explanation to me though but it was around the same period that Discovery channel aired a show called 'Bigfoot - the Definitive guide '. I never considered bigfoot real before I saw that show 2 years ago. It convinced me that this thing was at least a remote possibility. Not as remote for guys like yourselves of course.

Last edited by paul830 on Thu May 16, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

Post  paul830 Thu May 16, 2013 4:22 am

Hey, somebody set phasers to kill on that lachljose guy. This place is so abandoned vermin is starting to run around in here.
paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Thu May 16, 2013 6:00 pm

I wish I had a sighting lol... No my encounter would have been considered a class B. I was blinded by flood-lights while I was guarding an Ammo Holding Area while I was in the Army. It was no more than fifteen feet from me on the other side of the parameter fence and pacing back and forth while making loud vocals. The footsteps were registering to me as Bipedal as I was telling my self this was a really large Owl. It wasn't until a little later that I heard that same noise again on a Bigfoot Documentary while I was stationed in Hawaii.

My mother, Aunt, and Grandmother did have class A encounters and I grew up hearing these stories. So for me, I was brought up to believe Bigfoot as a fact. Also while doing a Field Problem, I was operating TOK tent radio as a sgt. who was posted on the LPOP (Listening Post/Observation Post) radioed in a visual and then left his post... But I myself have yet to see one Sad
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Fri May 17, 2013 10:32 pm

Hey you guys!

1 - You are cracking me up and I hear ya Oldtimer Very Happy
2 - I personally didn't see Stankape as a "troll" ~ he was a skeptic, and because of that, was harassed by our former mod ***** (as was the late/great SasquiNation). Stank also was stalked by our booted member WhatsHiz/HerName. That Mod ***** broke every Forum conduct "law" towards me when I simply asked for fairness towards skeptics (or even those like me who are "on the fence"). Good riddance, IMHO.
3 - Due to the "sign-in" required in the Forum vs playing Anon in the Blog, I think it helps deter useless trolls with no intention of bringing good conversation to the topic.

Anyway, I always appreciate your discussions. I don't get out in the woods to research myself, so it's fun to hear the stories from those that do )))))
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Tue May 21, 2013 2:06 am

Kel wrote:Hey you guys!

1 - You are cracking me up and I hear ya Oldtimer Very Happy
2 - I personally didn't see Stankape as a "troll" ~ he was a skeptic, and because of that, was harassed by our former mod ***** (as was the late/great SasquiNation). Stank also was stalked by our booted member WhatsHiz/HerName. That Mod ***** broke every Forum conduct "law" towards me when I simply asked for fairness towards skeptics (or even those like me who are "on the fence"). Good riddance, IMHO.
3 - Due to the "sign-in" required in the Forum vs playing Anon in the Blog, I think it helps deter useless trolls with no intention of bringing good conversation to the topic.

Anyway, I always appreciate your discussions. I don't get out in the woods to research myself, so it's fun to hear the stories from those that do )))))

errrrm Remember, I once defended StankApe and he made a fool out of me. The difference is that a true skeptic will argue his point. Stankape resorted to using insults, e-mail harassment, and simply pulled crap out of his ass to make his points. One minute he is a sound designer and the next he is a friggen rocket scientist. I mean there was absolutely no degree or expertise that the guy did not have.... I mean why was he wasting his time here when he could have been out curing AIDS Rolling Eyes

Personally I don't think he could care less if Sasquatch was real or not but he definitely got off on pissing as many people off as he could and that is the very definition of a troll.

Now Burden was pissing people off before I left and I was defending him as well. He was not cutting anyone down, nor was he calling anyone who believes. stupid. He just bluntly expressed his view and that is not being a troll, just a true skeptic and unlike Stank, he will actually consider things and ask questions. I know for a fact that one of those nameless trolls on the blog was definitely stankape because he slipped up by calling me a name only Stank called me.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum