Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Bigfoot Rabies

3 posters

Go down

Bigfoot Rabies Empty Bigfoot Rabies

Post  -DW- Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:32 am

If Bigfoot exists, why hasn't a rabid one went bezerk. Like most mammals , bigfoot could become infected with a number of viral infections and they would be discovered by their insane actions caused by a brain disease. Or even psychological disorders for that matter. I'm interested in your views. Thanks !

-DW-

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot Rabies Empty Re: Bigfoot Rabies

Post  -DW- Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:38 am

In other words. Sasquatch is normally quite, evasive, and stealthy. If it had an infection, such as rabies, it would be aggressive, loud, unpredictable. Maybe even running into an urban area, attacking humans. Just like a dog would. I haven't heard of a case like that. Just wondering, and curious if anyone else has pondered this. Thanks again !

-DW-

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Could be immune or perhaps a carrier?. We make ourselves weak but being dependent on vaccines and pharmaceuticals. "Survival of the fittest". Does not really apply to Homo Sapiens-Sapiens anymore. But if Sasquatch are another type of human (As I think they are.) That has survived concurrent with Homo-Sapiens, Neanderthal and all the other humans that existed along side our species, then we drove them into the environments that they are now sighted in. (which happen to be places inhospitable to us.). Only the strongest of the species gene-pool would have survived to this day and without the aid of pharmaceuticals. They could very well be immune to rabies, or they may have knowledge of what plants may hold the cure to it.

Just a guess... Neutral

Last edited by Tzieth on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot Rabies Empty bigfoot rabies...

Post  sasdave Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:17 pm

Tzieth, Do believe your guess is a good one. I am sure you have heard of the possible red eyed saquatch; maybe, those ones have rabies or the military have tracking devices on them and the electronic noise is driving them to be red eyed. Sorry off subject, guess your guess is better then mine, have a great day.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:26 pm

Well, when you think of it, many whole lineages alive today would not be alive if we were not keeping them alive. As I researched rabies outbreaks, they all had one thing in common. "Urban area's". Skunks, Raccoons, Rats, Dogs... These are animals that only come in contact with one another in urban areas where People live. These are also animals that have learned to depend on people be it directly or or indirectly by living off of our trash.

In nature, sick animals will usually wonder away from their pack, heard, pod or what ever their family or groups are called and go off somewhere alone to die or heal. (This makes it hard to spread whatever disease it may have.)

Urbanized animals do not tend to do this. They go under a house or dumpster or vehicle or in the corner of an ally where another animal may be doing the same, or hunting. These same animals are overpopulated because we ourselves are overpopulated. We are overpopulated because our modern science is keeping us alive and making us weaker at the same time.  I have no doubt that these "Super-bugs" that keep popping out. (SARS, West Nile, Avian Flu, Swine Flu etc..) is nature trying to do it's job and cull the herd as we work to come up with drugs and vaccines to prevent it. This makes every generation weaker than the last.

We used to have these huge pandemics that wiped out a huge chunk of the human population. But with every pandemic you also had survivors. I don't mean people who avoided the disease, I mean people who actually caught it, fought it, and lived to tell about it.

They now know that these people actually pass the immunity to their offspring unlike a vaccine that only renders YOU immune to this or that bug (Maybe). This is because they now know that these survivors of bacterial diseases such as "The Black Death" (Bubonic Plague) went through a mutation on the genetic level while they were sick and passed these genes to their offspring and bloodline. In fact, the modern descendants of Black Plague survivors, are immune to AIDS. No I am not making that up. http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19980510&slug=2749873

So Sasquatch, who would already live in a harsh environment, have no vaccines and no drugstores, would be the apex of their gene-pool. All of them would be the survivors of epidemic after epidemic and they would no doubt know what plants to eat for food or medicine and which ones would kill. They may even cull their own. (Kill their sick)

Sorry lol the rabies thing was a damned good question and I do not like to just make guesses like that. lol  So I had to do a little more research on this. The rabies thing was a good point Smile
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot Rabies Empty Thanks !

Post  -DW- Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:07 pm

Well those ideas make a lot of sense ! I just wondered why I've never heard of any sasquatch attacking, as if infected with a neurological disease. Except the Teddy Rosevelt story, where one camper was killed . And another where , if I'm not mistaken , some miners were attacked in a cabin by a group of sasquatch that were throwing large rocks at them. But, there are very, very few stories like that.  That's what made me wonder about it.  Thanks again !

-DW-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down