Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

A Supposed Photo from Todd and supposed Police artist drawing from Justin's description

+3
jan1033
Woodwose
CMcMillan
7 posters

Go down

A Supposed Photo from Todd and supposed Police artist drawing from Justin's description Empty A Supposed Photo from Todd and supposed Police artist drawing from Justin's description

Post  CMcMillan Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:55 am

A Supposed Photo from Todd and supposed Police artist drawing from Justin's description Recent-todd-standing-bigfoot-face

A Supposed Photo from Todd and supposed Police artist drawing from Justin's description Bfweb

And the various looks!!

A Supposed Photo from Todd and supposed Police artist drawing from Justin's description What-does-bigfoot-look-like
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

A Supposed Photo from Todd and supposed Police artist drawing from Justin's description Empty Re: A Supposed Photo from Todd and supposed Police artist drawing from Justin's description

Post  Woodwose Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 am

I'm sure someone has already pointed this out before, but whenever see I Standing's full-face images I can't help but see strong similarities to the work of Arturo Balseiro:

http://www.thehma.net/hma/showthread.php/35867-Arturo-Balseiro-yeti-comes-home-to-roost

https://youtu.be/rdlutBYve0M

Last edited by Woodwose on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

A Supposed Photo from Todd and supposed Police artist drawing from Justin's description Empty Re: A Supposed Photo from Todd and supposed Police artist drawing from Justin's description

Post  CMcMillan Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:25 am

Yes an amazing make-up/SFX artist.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:31 am

So if Bigfoot is from the Hominids family tree where would one place them based off the above 2 Images the photo and the drawing

Here is some comparisons on what different hominids looked like

A Supposed Photo from Todd and supposed Police artist drawing from Justin's description Hominids

A Supposed Photo from Todd and supposed Police artist drawing from Justin's description Evolution_1903_wideweb__430x328,1
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodwose Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:32 am

And as you can see from the link I posted Balseiro will sell his work to collectors............like Standing? Twisted Evil
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:33 am

So then Justin Shot and Killed 2 People wearing the same costume and mask as Todd?
So he would be charged for Murder by now wouldn't you think?
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

A Supposed Photo from Todd and supposed Police artist drawing from Justin's description Empty the best /closest to what I saw

Post  jan1033 Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:46 am

http://www.oregonbigfoot.com/artists/paul_mi_redsquatch.jpg
neither of the ones pictured really look like it. however, I so see a lot of descriptions that appear to look like the drawing so only thing I can figure is they don't all look the same. The eyes and nose are what creep me out about the one I linked to. I literally makes me get shivers up my spine even though it was years ago that I saw it.

jan1033

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodwose Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:52 am

CMcMillan wrote:So then Justin Shot and Killed 2 People wearing the same costume and mask as Todd?
So he would be charged for Murder by now wouldn't you think?

I don't follow your logic scratch

If Standing is using a mask/s based on anecdotal descriptions, then it should come as no surprise that the supposedly real thing would look very similar to the mask.

The fact that Standing is more than likely using masks in no way undermines Smeja's story or the drawing of what he allegedly saw. It simply doesn't follow that if Standing is a hoaxer, Smeja must be also be one.
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:13 am

Sorry Wood I should have put a smarty face on..
I was being sarcastic.

I just think its neat that the picture drawn by a police drawing expert and the photo are so close in look.
So yes it can be a mask in the photo or i can be a real one.
Standing I find to cries wolf (Bigfoot) alot. But I guess just like the fable when he actually gets a good image who will believe him?

I also have noticed their is a wide range of looks for the Bigfoot creature which is ok I can accept they all may have different looks from young/Old , Female/male and area to area.
the one in the drawing to me looks peaceful if you know what I mean.

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodwose Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:26 am

I suspect it's more likely to be the other way around - where Standing may have had authentic sightings, but resorted to hoaxing when he couldn't get the footage he wanted to back up his experiences.

As for Elizabeth Daynès reconstructions, I don't think any of them have much resemblance to Smeja's drawing. Also the featured species only represent a small selection of those that might be candidates for a bigfoot ancestor.

As impressive as the reconstructions are it is also worth remembering that a lot of subjective interpretation goes into the modelling and that some of the anthropometry it's based on is decidedly dodgy. In human reconstructions racial interpretation can notoriously be way off.

Having said that I doubt that the hominid reconstructions are massively incorrect and they are probably reasonably good interpretations of what each species may have looked like in general. There's still a lot of guesswork when it comes to muscle, fat and fur/hair density.
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:01 pm

The guy in the back far right looked like a california surfer stroking a pose (till i noticed the knife) lol!

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodwose Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:35 pm

If I had to pick one it would be the exhibitionist up front on the far right. I wish I still had the key to the image, so I knew which species was which.
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:18 pm

https://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/clarenceclutterbuck/hominids-1.jpg

Not the same collection of Hominids but the best i could find with names on it.

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:27 pm

Cool rendering and Bigfoot Police Line-up, CMc! Thanks!

I've always thought Homo Hablis most resembles witness descriptions, though he looks impossibly fat in the line up.
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

A Supposed Photo from Todd and supposed Police artist drawing from Justin's description Empty Coned Head

Post  ***** Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:40 pm

None of the renderings I've noticed have a coned head shape, as is often described.

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:19 pm

NobleSavage wrote:None of the renderings I've noticed have a coned head shape, as is often described.

I noticed that also.

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodwose Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Some of the depicted species do have a sagital crest, but that just goes to show how deceptive appearances can be.........although the lack of emphasis of that feature could be down to anthropomorphism influencing the reconstructions.

Last edited by Woodwose on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

A Supposed Photo from Todd and supposed Police artist drawing from Justin's description Empty Lifeless

Post  SasquaiNation Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Todd's photos have always looked rigid and lifeless to me. His photo of the Auburn one with the crazy hair looks even worse.
In one video clip I can see it gently sway side to side as if it's perched on a pole.
Todd releases very limited information and he is evasive on tough questions. He might be a nice guy, but I can't look at his photos without my BS meter going off.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodwose Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:27 pm

Another thing to onsider is that Orangs have sagital crests, but lack the cone-head associated with BF.
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down