Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Chain of Ponds Trackway (TeamTazerBigfoot)

3 posters

Go down

Chain of Ponds Trackway (TeamTazerBigfoot) Empty Chain of Ponds Trackway (TeamTazerBigfoot)

Post  SasquaiNation Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Bill and Michael cast prints and talk about what may have made these tracks.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Chain of Ponds Trackway (TeamTazerBigfoot) Empty Re: Chain of Ponds Trackway (TeamTazerBigfoot)

Post  Kel Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:25 am

Don't miss the Comment section at YouTube with this video. Carl Olinselot and even the ever-skeptical Phil are chastising SWO for not uttering the "S" word. Hahaha!
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Chain of Ponds Trackway (TeamTazerBigfoot) Empty Re: Chain of Ponds Trackway (TeamTazerBigfoot)

Post  CMcMillan Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:34 am

Yea but see they are being smart.
The see foot prints and scat, that they can't identify.
I like that they are curious about it and looking at it even though they may believe it is the "s" they know it may not be.
But they can't logically understand why a HUMAN would swim through the ponds, walk through the marsh and then up the game trail and not on the road.
Unless we have some Robin Williams Jumanjii man running around in the woods of Main.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:16 am

We're having fun now, folks! That video is GREAT! Of course Bill and Michael aren't going to proclaim these prints as the real deal, as it's all fun and games until somebody produces a body (or puts an eye out).

As for Bill's slip that the Team Tazer West Coast Division has print evidence as well, I personally give the Maine set much more credence because they were discovered without prior notice that Bill would be in that exact remote area. Sorry West Coast guys, but you put out a public broadcast of your intended trip location/date AND were accompanied there by members of Bigfoot Inc.
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:24 am

I was getting goose bumps watching the Video's
I can not wait to see more. This is getting really exciting times here.
Its like this tension bubble Build-up is about the whole thing and its all going to burst soon.
I just get a sense we are going to get flooded with a load of Data in the next month or so.

maybe that is just me being wishfull
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down