Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

New spider discovered by citizens much like bigfoot researchers

4 posters

Go down

New spider discovered by citizens much like bigfoot researchers  Empty New spider discovered by citizens much like bigfoot researchers

Post  CMcMillan Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:49 pm

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2012-08/pp-svo081412.php

The anatomy of Trogloraptor forces arachnologists to revise their understanding of spider evolution. Strong evidence suggests that Trogloraptor is a close relative of goblin spiders, but Trogloraptor possesses a mosaic of ancient, widespread features and evolutionary novelties.

The true distribution of Trogloraptor remains unknown: that such a relatively large, peculiar animal could elude discovery until 2012 suggests that more may be lurking in the forests and caves of western North America.

just shows that we are forced to sometimes change what we know about evolution on things we assume we know.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

New spider discovered by citizens much like bigfoot researchers  Empty Re: New spider discovered by citizens much like bigfoot researchers

Post  StankApe Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:38 pm

apples and oranges, the arachnid fossil record is vastly underepresented. not to mention that it's a spider, they went and found it pretty quickly, and not after looking for it for 50 years.

Try harder
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

New spider discovered by citizens much like bigfoot researchers  Empty Re: New spider discovered by citizens much like bigfoot researchers

Post  BurdenOfProof Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:39 pm

We know spiders exist.

We have zero evidence of any primates living in north america let alone a 10 foot tall one with human like footprints.
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:57 pm

BurdenOfProof wrote:We know spiders exist.

We have zero evidence of any primates living in north america let alone a 10 foot tall one with human like footprints.

Read the article. It said that this find makes them have to change their view on the evolution process of the spider.
So the fact that this Little spider brings up a change in what we know. SO could the creature called bigfoot.

And we know Hominids and Primates are real and since people are assuming that bigfoot falls in one of these 2 trees same as the fraking Arcadian they just found its an Arachnid but they have to make a whole new tree to explain it.

So no you both try harder.

Oh and Stank thought you had me on Ignore

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:01 pm

The topic came up and I figured it was more of your square peg/round hole unscientific attempt to rationalize one thing with another thing that has nothing whatsoever to do with it.... I was right. and it amuses me
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:05 pm

Stank your so full of Bullshit it amazes me.
You accuse Big footers of it yet your more full of B.S. that you have done so many things while at college.
You sit and claim your 1 photo away from believing but your full of B.S. on that.

Go do your self a favor go look for the proof your self in the forests.
Stop waiting for someone to spoon feed you so you can just say Its a Hoax
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:45 pm

The spider, which is 4cm wide including its legs, was found in caves in southwest Oregon and is so evolutionarily unique it has been classed not only as a new genus and species but a new family.
Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2189831/Meet-cave-robber--entirely-new-family-spider-amateur-naturalists-cave-Oregon.html#ixzz23pnHuSue
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:39 pm

CMcMillan wrote:Stank your so full of Bullshit it amazes me.
You accuse Big footers of it yet your more full of B.S. that you have done so many things while at college.
You sit and claim your 1 photo away from believing but your full of B.S. on that.

Go do your self a favor go look for the proof your self in the forests.
Stop waiting for someone to spoon feed you so you can just say Its a Hoax

ahhh, lovely,silly name calling......

it's not my fault you are too indoctrinated and densely gullible to understand the difference between a newly discovered spider that they found in a cave, that fits into a new family group. in a very particular ecosystem, in an isolated cave system. (and will be one of 1300 new animal species discovered this year) and an 8 foot tall primate wandering the countryside of North America.

I don't recall there being a mythical film showing the spider crawling across the ground followed by 50 years of searching with nothing but anecodotes, easily faked footprints, blurry photos and obvious hoaxes to show for it!! Do you?

Science finds thousands of new species. Sometimes new families, it happens. The fact that they find a new spider has NO BEARING WHATSOEVER ON BIGFOOT'S REALITY.....

as far as you ridiculous claim that I wouldn't accept good evidence. You show me some good evidence, so verifiable evidence, and I am more than ready to accept it. But ,you know , that if all of these sacred cows you hold were proven to be false idols tomorrow (PGF, Freeman footage, trackways,Ketchum paper, Syke's report....etc) you would still say "Bigfoot is real, and science is stupid"

I love how one day you talk about how arrogant man is for have the audacity to rely on his couple thousand years of scientific research, but are quick to reference it when you think it suits your needs... how adorable.
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Name calling ... If I recall you have done that too.

As for your credentials they seem to keep changing or getting modified when it seems to suit your argument. Film student, Astronmy, Physics, some one who saw many people die in front of your face.

You obviously missed the point on the SPIDER.
It was to show that WE don't know it all yet do we? That even a simple spider discovered by NOT scientists can change what Science Knows

I don't hate science. I just claim and the fact its true is that Science Theories are as magical and change as some hunt and speculations about bigfoot.
I didn't see you answer the question which theory of Quantum gravity is correct?
I didn't see you answer how you know that the PGF is a hoax based off the costume since several people have changed stories in the past on the costume.

I find Skeptics like you are full of the same stories that you claim other BFooters are.
You use what ever method to try to shoot people down even when your evidence is just as faulty as the supposed proff.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Virgil_Caine Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:03 am

Ahh there we go. Normal service resumed. Rolling Eyes

CMac does make a point about science having to alter its' views and that new species can be discovered by ley people, but I don't know of that's wat she meant. Anyway......

you two are becoming the Mulder and Scully of this forum. Next thing you know you'll be generating sexual tension. Razz

Virgil_Caine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down