Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Oh Boy BiG things are happening

+4
BurdenOfProof
Kel
Virgil_Caine
GT3Paul
8 posters

Go down

Oh Boy BiG things are happening Empty Oh Boy BiG things are happening

Post  GT3Paul Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:07 am

Things are moving pretty fast for me. I started out suggesting so some search ideas to
some guys on one of the "science productions" Today I was invited to not only consult be
BE part of the production! So by next season you guys may know what I look like.
Not that thats a good thing!! I will let you all know more as I can.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Oh Boy BiG things are happening Empty Re: Oh Boy BiG things are happening

Post  Virgil_Caine Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:55 am

Isn't it you that is into cars paul?? If so we wanna see some sweet rides in this production too.
Wink

Virgil_Caine

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:40 am

Sounds like pretty exciting stuff ~ good for you and have fun! Geez, it's frustrating to hear about something cool and then have to wait MONTHS and MONTHS for post-production before it finally airs.

I'm thinking of Ro's documentary. Firstly, I don't think he's finished his planned filming, then he'll have a huge editing job to distill it down to 90 minutes max, then do the voiceovers and titles, then shop it around and wait for decisions... If they get a TV buyer, THOSE people will want to go back through the original footage and do some editing and background checking themselves, then wait for an opening in the network's schedule. And in the meantime, events will no doubt occur that put a different spin on some of the content. On and on it goes...

We'll seriously be lucky to see anything before late Spring. IMO, they should just keep quiet because they'll drive everybody crazy that's expecting a typical schlock thrown-together YouTube video to be posted NOW. Already they are using that dreaded "S" word: SOON. Yikes!
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  BurdenOfProof Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:53 am

Will any of it result in the evidence of bigfoot?
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Oh Boy BiG things are happening Empty Congrats

Post  SasquaiNation Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:33 pm

I think that's awesome Paul and I hope you have fun doing the show. Can you talk about what you'll be doing? Is it technology related, such as the FLIRs and other gadgets?
My old boss was on Junkyard Wars years ago and he said it was a blast seeing all the behind the scenes stuff. Make sure you get lots of pictures.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:37 pm

WHen ever I get permission to tell you guys I will SHARE with all of you. Yes its BF related, and technology related.
You guys are all smart enough to figure out what is going on based on your posts, AND you will know what I look like.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:57 am

GT3Paul wrote:WHen ever I get permission to tell you guys I will SHARE with all of you. Yes its BF related, and technology related.
You guys are all smart enough to figure out what is going on based on your posts, AND you will know what I look like.
AWESOME, Paul! Good luck buddy!

I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH

Back to top Go down

Oh Boy BiG things are happening Empty That's Great Paul!

Post  ***** Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:05 pm

Best of luck in your endeavors! Sounds super cool! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:49 pm

i am personally looking forward to the FLIR Air Attack Strike Force (yer you may use that!lol) nothing makes me smile more than neato technology. If it happens to find something interesting, all the better!!

GT3PAUL - what sort of FLIR is it? (and be laymen with the description, I have very little knowledge of those things) The one's they show most often with the multicolor display seem to be too vague. It just looks like a big colored blob and you can't really tell man from foot. But the ones I have seen on cop shows (usually from a helicopter) have a black and white display and the detail of the individual seems to be much easier to spot. I've heard the latter are really expensive though. (yeah, as if the other's are "cheap" don't those things start at like $3000 and go up from there?)
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:12 am

I have two FLIR corp Tau cameras, One is the 320 and the other is the 640, reflecting the resolution of the camera. Both can be zoomed in up to 4X and both have a color lookup table in their software. You can setup whitehot screen shots which is the standard white on black or you can change it to any combination of colors you want including sepia which you should know about being and artist your self. These are usually for small missile seekers are if anything is out there I should be able to pick out blobs that are of abnormal size enough to send in the ground troops. The UAV has GPS and an inertial system for guidance and stability and on top of that the camera mount is a two gimbal setup using a 2nd intertial system for just dead gorgeous stability. Cool stuff without going to manned gimbaled Helicopters.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down