Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

M.K. Davis Gets Bored And Releases Footage Of Horse's Eye

+3
Simon_b
girl56
Admin
7 posters

Go down

M.K. Davis Gets Bored And Releases Footage Of Horse's Eye Empty M.K. Davis Gets Bored And Releases Footage Of Horse's Eye

Post  Admin Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:04 am

What do you think about this video?

article

Admin
Admin

https://bigfoot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

M.K. Davis Gets Bored And Releases Footage Of Horse's Eye Empty M.K. video

Post  girl56 Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:37 am

Well, if it was truly a camera way up in a tree...I would guess it's not a horse. lol!

girl56

Back to top Go down

M.K. Davis Gets Bored And Releases Footage Of Horse's Eye Empty Re: M.K. Davis Gets Bored And Releases Footage Of Horse's Eye

Post  Simon_b Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Man people really seem to jump on MK! At the least its a cool piece of footage and i don't know what it is but i don't think that it should be just dismissed outright.

Simon_b

Back to top Go down

M.K. Davis Gets Bored And Releases Footage Of Horse's Eye Empty Re: M.K. Davis Gets Bored And Releases Footage Of Horse's Eye

Post  Samsquanch Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:20 pm

Isn't this a known hoax by a guy named Mike Sells?
Samsquanch
Samsquanch

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Squatchanini Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:02 pm

Do I hear grunting in the background and did this "alledged" BF move the camera? geek
Danny Squatchanini
Danny Squatchanini

Back to top Go down

Post  Greevus Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:43 am

If it's fake, it's great. It exhibits the same sort of treepeaking/back and forth inspection that you see in a lot of the videos. The eye looks very HUMAN. It is sort of creepy to me in that it's like a feral human.

I've also got some friends that could eat enough shrooms to climb up and BE BIGFOOT if they were tripping hard enough. I've seen some humans go feral after drinking my teas...

Greevus

Back to top Go down

Post  mark_boy Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:19 am

Samsquanch wrote:Isn't this a known hoax by a guy named Mike Sells?

I wouldn't be surprised.

It looks like he uses a mannequin head / mask on a stick.
mark_boy
mark_boy

https://twitter.com/mark_b_o_y

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down