Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

North Carolina Encounters

Go down

North Carolina Encounters Empty North Carolina Encounters

Post  Greevus Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:10 am

There are many tales in the Tar Heel State of Bigfoot and Sasquatch. I grew up in the foothills north of Charlotte, and currently reside there again. I've been into it since being a child in the '70s and have a renewed interest thanks to sites like this. I have a neighbor that is slightly older than me that says she saw it as a child approx 30 minutes from here. She just told me this recently when I mentioned the TV show. She hadn't heard of it, but told me she had heard it many times in the woods, and actually saw it about 20-25 feet away when she was young. Said she felt like she was being watched and just spun around quickly. It was just standing beside a tree watching her. She kept emphasizing that it looked "too big" and like a "giant gorilla". She said it was a dark brown and had a dark skinned face. She described feeling "weird" and not remembering much else because of being terrified. She also said she felt like it "protecting her and the other kids" for some reason. They didn't talk about it until they were older cause no one believed them.

I thought I heard it twice in the Mountains when I spent about 9 days there about a decade ago. Scariest roar/growl I ever heard.

I've heard and read about the famous ones like Knobby, Boojum, and Squeaky. Was shocked when the Moneymaker gang showed up in the Uwharrie.

Just want to hear some tales, including surrounding areas

Greevus

Back to top Go down