Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Survivorman:Bigfoot

4 posters

Go down

Survivorman:Bigfoot Empty Survivorman:Bigfoot

Post  Danny Squatchanini Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:06 pm

Survivorman:Bigfoot will make Finding Bigfoot look silly. These guys are clowns doing this show.
Danny Squatchanini
Danny Squatchanini

Back to top Go down

Survivorman:Bigfoot Empty Re: Survivorman:Bigfoot

Post  Blondie1 Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:48 pm

Yes Danny, I agree. Unfortunately the descriptions they gave of the program are right on target. I suspect we will start seeing more shows about Bigfoot as time goes on.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravinoff Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:57 am

I wanna see Bear Grylls vs. Bigfoot. Knowing his style, he'd probably start poking one with a stick as a demonstration of what not to do.
Ravinoff
Ravinoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Squatchanini Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:33 am

I'm tired of the same pattern of this show every week. Matt is a douche-simple as that. You need to do it-or at least think about what I said and take some suggestions-much differently. Go out into the woods weeks before you decide to shoot-all alone and see what you get. Get your BFRO buddies to search the area before you come to let you know if its hot or not. Stop with the camera crew. Do what les Stroud does-the guy who will find Bigfoot and you wont-bring your own cameras to record. How hard is that? It looks fine on survivorman and that is one guy. You have 4 peeps to carry around different equipment so take advantage of it. Invest in go pros and attach it to your bellies if it fits. It wont fit on your head with your ego of course and BoBo has too much hair and needs his hat to promote his trademark quote.
If you do ever get solid evidence of a Bigfoot, we will know before the episode airs anyway since it will make the news.

Last edited by Blondie1 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : removed a word or two)
Danny Squatchanini
Danny Squatchanini

Back to top Go down

Survivorman:Bigfoot Empty Hey Danny

Post  Blondie1 Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:54 pm

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday!
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravinoff Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:06 pm

Danny Squatchanini wrote:I'm tired of the same pattern of this show every week. Matt is a douche-simple as that. You need to do it-or at least think about what I said and take some suggestions-much differently. Go out into the woods weeks before you decide to shoot-all alone and see what you get. Get your BFRO buddies to search the area before you come to let you know if its hot or not. Stop with the camera crew. Do what les Stroud does-the guy who will find Bigfoot and you wont-bring your own cameras to record. How hard is that? It looks fine on survivorman and that is one guy. You have 4 peeps to carry around different equipment so take advantage of it. Invest in go pros and attach it to your bellies if it fits. It wont fit on your head with your ego of course and BoBo has too much hair and needs his hat to promote his trademark quote.
If you do ever get solid evidence of a Bigfoot, we will know before the episode airs anyway since it will make the news.

Matt's got no idea what he's doing, like most of the crews on these paranormal shows. The one thing that really gets me above everything else is how they always mount the camera rigs facing back at the "stars" instead of a wide-angle mount looking forward, or a helmet cam for that matter. We get loads of reaction facial expressions, but no actual footage of what's startling people. Plus there's the fact that the search teams are, as a general rule, totally clueless with regard to field work and wildlife. Destination Truth is terrible for this one. Every little rustling leaf is a monster. You'd be amazed how loud certain small animals can be. An eight-foot homonoid is going to make some serious noise.
Ravinoff
Ravinoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:52 am

Haunted Highway had the right idea as far as no crew, but none of them have any knowledge of... well ANYTHING! lol
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:55 am

Oh and I do not condone these wildlife experts who go around poking everything with sticks... I remember as certain Aussie who did that until one day, he got poked back No

You would think people would have learned from this Mad
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down