Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Serious Question About Bigfoot

+9
sasdave
Starz
Green911
CMcMillan
GT3Paul
Kel
MylesLI
Tzieth
tr11969
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Serious Question About Bigfoot - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious Question About Bigfoot

Post  GT3Paul Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:32 pm

Starz can you link us up?
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Serious Question About Bigfoot - Page 2 Empty trained over...

Post  sasdave Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:20 pm

The truth is a young sasquatch was kinda hit by a train up here in canada B.C area. It was caged then brought over to Vancouver island and was going to be shipped to england to be showed at some circus. It excaped before leaving the island. A few years back I heard of local island natives seeing this large naked hairy man (sasquatch) standing on the top of the train going through their ress. Jacko they thought tried to jump on the train from a bluff above, missing and getting knocked off and out. Since my siting I have ran into many who have had experiances with these grand creatures. The problem is when evidance is found it appears to just disappear just like there is a group out there paid to trash the subject. My experiance is proof enough to me not to need evidence; but, sorry I have none to share.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Serious Question About Bigfoot - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious Question About Bigfoot

Post  Sissy sass n scratch Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:16 pm

Great topic, I have wondered about this very topic. Being a conductor would be an awesome job for a squatcher. Telling anyone at work about seeing bigfoot just really wouldnt be something I would do.

It boggles the mind that any animal would be hit by a loud train. What are they thinking??? Foolish beasts

Anyone out there have a job that puts them in prime bf habitat? Care to share?

Sissy sass n scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  icicicles Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Since Bigfoot has been able to elude humans for so long I'd guess that they have acute senses coupled with intelligence is why.
Sure humans are intelligent but they lack acute senses. Besides, there are a lot more humans in way of trains. Some use trains for suicide others are hit because of stupidity.
Here in Washington, loggers and outdoor enthusiast swarm with stories yet you rarely see them published or reported.
Unlike an automobile, trains engines don't have a lot of windows to stair out.
Looking out your side window all the time might make you dizzy and sick.

Last edited by icicicles on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

icicicles

Back to top Go down

Serious Question About Bigfoot - Page 2 Empty New Hampshire Bigfoots

Post  Extreme Squatchers Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:51 pm

Hello. I am Joseph from Extreme Squatchers. I was wondering if anyone had evidence or knows of evidence about New Hampshire bigfoots. If so, please email me at extremesquatchers@gmail.com.

Extreme Squatchers

Back to top Go down

Serious Question About Bigfoot - Page 2 Empty Trains & South East Texas Piney Woods

Post  Adubiousone Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:49 am

Greetings Folks. I grew up and still live in the Big Thicket area of South East Texas, where we have our own Legends of the creatures in these wild, thick woods. The Ivory Billed woodpecker was supposed to be extinct yet has been re-discovered, and as an avid woodsman and eldest Son of Geraldine Watson, the famous ecologist and botanist, I've spent my entire life expecting to see the "Ape Man" face to face as I float fish down a creek or river, and have had the hairs on my neck curl as a panther howls in the middle of the night, while camping out in woods that are now part of the Big Thicket National Preserve.

But it hasn't been my own beliefs in the inhabitants of our local wild kingdom that has my expectations high, but the experiences of my Grand Father as he worked the local saw mill towns prior to WW l, which sprung up along the stands of virgin Loblolly and Long Leaf Pine timber that were always supplied by the rail road. The timber was cut and pulled out by teams of mules and then loaded on the rail cars to be taken to the mill. The rail road Tram was built up and cut through the woods ahead of the workers campsites and operating train, and a great campsite, away from the mud and skeeters... He told me of the times a large hairy creature, at least 8 ft. tall, would come out and stand on the tram, with it's arms crossed, and observe the men as they went about their duties of cooking and cleaning up in the evenings, just prior to dusk. He said the Indians on the crews wouldn't allow anyone to harass the Ape Man, as it belonged to the woods and it was only curious as to why all the men were there and why the woods were being destroyed. It was an accepted part of the job, the times and the world as it was during those days and they never thought of it as anything different than seeing a bear or cougar during their day.

With the woods now recovering from Hurricane Ike and Rita, the underbrush has grown profusely and that habitat has become even more accommodating to such wild life... Everyone around here has their own story or knows someone else who has experienced a sighting... and I look forward to the possibilities with the number of hunters, visitors to the National Park, etc. we have in our woods down here.

Adubiousone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2