Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Dr. Sykes visits Curtino and Smeja.

+3
muircertach
BurdenOfProof
Tim, U.K.
7 posters

Go down

Dr. Sykes visits Curtino and Smeja. Empty Dr. Sykes visits Curtino and Smeja.

Post  Tim, U.K. Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Hello everyone,
Perhaps some of you guys could explain to me what you think is behind the above mentioned visit, and more to the point why this is not getting the attention I think it deserves. All I seem to see is Ketchum, Dyer, Fatsano dubiousness. Is Dr. Sykes being side-lined by 'the powers' in this community?...

Tim, U.K.

Back to top Go down

Dr. Sykes visits Curtino and Smeja. Empty Re: Dr. Sykes visits Curtino and Smeja.

Post  BurdenOfProof Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:48 pm

After the ketchum debacle the bigfoot community is desperate for someone credible like sykes to come along.

However when sykes announces his true findings that he found no unknown animal and all samples were known animals then what for bigfooters?
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Dr. Sykes visits Curtino and Smeja. Empty Re: Dr. Sykes visits Curtino and Smeja.

Post  Tim, U.K. Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:40 am

Hello Burden,
So, why do you think Sykes didn't publish his results last December as planned?
Why do you think he met Curtino and Smeja?...

Tim, U.K.

Back to top Go down

Post  muircertach Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:11 pm

Yes why is he meeting with so many known and obvious hoaxers?
muircertach
muircertach

Back to top Go down

Dr. Sykes visits Curtino and Smeja. Empty Bryan Sykes` findings

Post  James Wright Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:20 pm

I find Sykes` findings that all he found was bear. That in it`s self I find suspicious, could the answer lie in the money? Could the forest industry have that answer?

James Wright

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim, U.K. Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:23 pm

Hi James,
Yes it seems that if one follows this subject closely and starts to see that bigfoots are in all probability real, you begin to bring in the notion of government cover-up. Sure there have been a couple of leaks... but to my mind not enough to suggest any knowledge of behalf of the authorities. I'm guessing that there is an unease and concern about what to do with them if they exist.
Cheers, Tim,U.K.

Tim, U.K.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:02 pm

I don't think Sykes is even trying. He appears to only be looking at the Mt.DNA if any at all.

Right now Ancient genomes are under investigation as 1) Both Neanderthal and Denisova (The only non sapiens-sapiens ancient genomes we have of Homo-genus) were rushed into peer review and publication as multiple people were working on the sequencing and trying to be first. (And yet science readily accepted it? Where were these over generous journals when ketchum was seeking peer review?) 2) They now know that certain molds and bacteria (Especially species found in caves.) actually feed off of the chemicals found in DNA. When they do so, it causes a chemical reaction and actually changes the make-up of the DNA. (Think about how alcohol is made.. Yest eats starch and creates alcohol.)

With that said, Sykes own sequencing of ancient human DNA could also be on the chopping block

But lets look at "Zana"... Sykes said that she was Sub-Saharan-African and possibly from an earlier migration???? In Russia where they aren't just racist but hate even on the ethnic level? So basically there was a population of Black People running around in Russia all that time up until Zana was captured and no one reported wild Negroids running around?

So he counters Almasty reports, with a population of Sub-Saharan Africans? There isn't even room for "Mistaken identity" Sub Saharan Africans aren't even hairy. American, European, and South African blacks can have a hairy chest, but that is only because a Caucasoid crawled into their genetic woodpile at some point in their genealogy. But look at the untainted African tribes that continue to keep them selves isolated from modern civilization... Do they look very hairy to you?

Even American and European blacks who are hairy are no where near whites (Back hair) Basically if Sykes is right here, this means that this population of Africans was even more elusive than the Almasty running around lol. At least Almasty are reported lol

But here is why I don't think Sykes is looking at the NuDNA. The Yeti... He finds that it was a Polar Bear species previously thought extincted... Then he goes on to speculate that maybe it was miss-identified (Yeti's are normally reported as being dark in color.. brown, red, or gray, only rarely white same as sasquatch) because it may have interbred with a brown bear at some point. (A hybrid) Okay if this was the case, the NuDNA would show. How could he speculate, if he was also looking at the nuclear DNA? That claim of a species thought long extinct, then suddenly re-emerging in the Himalayas is right up there with Sasquatch.. Why wouldn't he be looking at both the Mt and NU DNA unless this is because he does not want to fortify Ketchum's work? (She already said Sasquatch had sapiens-sapiens MtDNA)

In a nutshell, actual scientists were not calling Ketchum a crack-pot or saying she was wrong until the Sapiens/other hybrid result came out. (Ape campers were the only ones calling her a crack-pot prior to this). But how is her theory any different from Sykes Sub-Saharan African's living in Russia since the last Ice-age, or Hybrid bears theories?

I smell a rat somewhere..
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Dr. Sykes visits Curtino and Smeja. Empty Yikes Sykes

Post  sasdave Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:12 pm

Has Sykes and all those that believe the sasquatch(Bigfoot) is a bear or a polar bear, seen one of these grand beings. The liars are sure experts at their fields. What polar bear or even a bear can take over a 10' step walking? The one I seen did not have a nose with a snout, looking at it from the side. What these experts don't mention is the conal top back of the head and the chin of a human. If they told you the truth; the cat, would be out of the bag. I am, glad I don't have to be brain washed by the so called experts who bearly know the truth and if they did they would realize humans are far from intelligent. Anyone, that has experianced this being know what I mean when I say, "It ain't from no bear or even a polar bear."

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim, U.K. Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:59 pm

Hi Tzieth/sasdave,
Apart from The Bigfoot Files outrageously dishonest representation of Mr. Smeja's claims, I was unsure whether Sykes did nuclear dna testing for the programme. I've been meaning to watch the 3rd episode again to clarify this when, Tzieth, I read your above post. This is close to what I was thinking. Zana is 100% modern human, but what about the paternal line?
Now Dr. Sykes would no doubt love to identify such a new hominin species, so the apparent fact that he didn't look at the male dna line does make one wonder. I've heard numerous geneticists say that Ketchum's hybrid theory is impossible. So, has Sykes got the same belief, and so therefore saw no reason to test the nuclear side of the samples?
Hats off Sasdave- at least you have no doubt they exist.
Cheers guys,
Tim,U.K.[/i][/i]

Tim, U.K.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Tim, U.K. wrote:Hi Tzieth/sasdave,
Apart from The Bigfoot Files outrageously dishonest representation of Mr. Smeja's claims, I was unsure whether Sykes did nuclear dna testing for the programme. I've been meaning to watch the 3rd episode again to clarify this when, Tzieth, I read your above post. This is close to what I was thinking. Zana is 100% modern human, but what about the paternal line?
Now Dr. Sykes would no doubt love to identify such a new hominin species, so the apparent fact that he didn't look at the male dna line does make one wonder. I've heard numerous geneticists say that Ketchum's hybrid theory is impossible. So, has Sykes got the same belief, and so therefore saw no reason to test the nuclear side of the samples?
Hats off Sasdave- at least you have no doubt they exist.
Cheers guys,
Tim,U.K.[/i][/i]
The Hybrid thing isn't impossible, it just depends on how close the two species are. There are a lot of Politically correct BS. thrown into modern science and it can be counter productive. "Religion" is considered taboo in science, yet Atheism in it's self is a religion. The other thing is, thanks to the Nazi's there are areas that science just won't go due to the ramifications of it. Technically the three primary races are "species". Take birds for example.. Science has no problem in calling this or that bird a species or sub-species of swallow. (Wouldn't they be race?). Some races have genetic defects/diseases unique to them such as sickle-cell leukemia. Yet we can all interbreed. The fact that pure-Caucasoid do not get sickle-cell, suggests that we may have evolved from a different hominid ancestor than Negroids did. Pure-Caucasoids do not seem to have that gene present. But that opens a can of worms and all of your white-supremacist idiots would try to use this as whatever screwed up propaganda they wish to exploit. On the flip-side of that same coin, pure-bred Negroids are far from hairy and the hair they do possess is nothing like the other "races". The reason I am bringing all this up, is because it directly relates to Sasquatch. WE have the genes we have because our ancestors had them. Most are dormant but every now and then one of these dormant genes activates and we then call this a "genetic defect." Me for example.. If I were to walk barefoot, the shape of my foot could be confused with a juvenile sasquatch except for the fact my Big toe is far larger than the rest of my toes and my pinkie toe curls inward. But I was born without an arch and though I would not call it a "mid-tarsal break", the middle of my foot is more flexible than most people. (Maybe because I do not have an arch). I am also double jointed in my ankles. Some people are born with so much body hair, that the look like the classic Hollywood Wolfman. That is a genetic defect called Hyperthyroidism. Some people are born with Dwarfism and others with gigantism. We all carry those genes within us.

Ketchums theory could have an alternate explanation that explain why the mt.DNA and NuDNA were different. Sasquatch could have directly evolved from us. At some point, recessive and dormant genes such as hyperthyroidism and gigantism, were activated and became dominant genes. This would be simple micro-evolution which does not take millions of years.. Simply look at how fast wolves became dogs. (Dogs did not exist before homo-sapiens domesticated wolves.) Or even faster example is the Australian Dingo. These were domestic dogs that became wild and then became their own unique canine species. Here in the U.S. we have "Razor-Backs" Wild swine with huge tusks and what looks like a mohawk going down their backs. They are not even shaped the same as domestic pigs, yet Razorbacks did not exist 400 years ago. They are simply common European pigs that became feral and adapted to the American wilderness becoming their own species. (America had no true swine prior to the introduction of European Swine. We just had little javilinas.)

If a population paleolithic Native Americans or Siberians who crossed into the Americas happened to have adapted to the arctic environments and became "Sasquatch" then their MtDNA would show Homo-Sapiens-Sapiens because they would have evolved directly from them. The NuDNA would show what they evolved into is this was only 15K years ago.

OR

It could be a combo of both and that would explain why there are so many descriptions and behaviors reported in different area's of Canada and the U.S. There may very well be Neanderthals, Evolved Neanderthals, Evolved Sapiens-Sapiens, Hybrid Sapiens-Sapiens/Sasquatch, Hybrid Neanderthal/Sasquatch etc..

Then again, there may very well be lab created Sasquatch running around.. Before you laugh at the idea, keep in mind that we have the genes inside of us to make a Sasquatch type creature. All it would take is activating this or that gene in an embryo. I mean, if Science can now control eye-color and sex in an embryo what else can they do? (It would explain that far-fetched Mt. Saint Helens story lol)
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  paul830 Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:46 am

Tzieth, I believe the condition you called hyperthyroidism is in fact Hypertrichosis. This is when a genetic mutation causes vellus hair follicles to produce terminal ( thick ) hairs over the face and body.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2262273/Circus-forced-advertise-British-wolf-boy-employment-laws-offering-role-hairy-Mexican-named-Jesus.html

Yes and the Sykes thing is just a chapter in ongoing research. It never really gets completed does it? I'm certain there is more to come.

It just proves that this Zana came from a human line of mothers. It doesn't prove much beyond that. If it's a hybridized unknown hominid/homo sapien then it would definitely add to the confusion. Or this sample is worthless and possibly the stories regarding her as well.

The bear and the wolf and beaver DNA just prove more negative results in seven samples. ( I think it was 7? ). While that could be disappointing, I need a lot more than that to explain this phenomenon to convince me it's all about nothing. A lot more.

I'm not 100% convinced that this thing people see is accurately depicted by the explanations I hear for it. I don't know what it is but I know it hasn't yet been explained by the Sykes DNA. Calling it people's imagination would be a pointedly absurd conclusion to draw from simply a lack of DNA from a small data set. That's like being told there was an asteroid hit in a certain location, picking up a few rocks off the ground and then declaring asteroids don't exist because these just aren't them.

Anyway, here's something interesting regarding old dna

http://www.theverge.com/2013/12/4/5175488/researchers-find-400000-year-old-human-dna-spain-oldest-found
paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

Dr. Sykes visits Curtino and Smeja. Empty Dr. Sykes d.n.a. report

Post  James Wright Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:49 pm

The report is just another smoke screen via corporate interests if anyone does not believe this you just don`t know how much control big money has on every aspect of your life

James Wright

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:27 pm

paul830 wrote:Tzieth, I believe the condition you called hyperthyroidism is in fact Hypertrichosis. This is when a genetic mutation causes vellus hair follicles to produce terminal ( thick ) hairs over the face and body.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2262273/Circus-forced-advertise-British-wolf-boy-employment-laws-offering-role-hairy-Mexican-named-Jesus.html

Yes and the Sykes thing is just a chapter in ongoing research. It never really gets completed does it? I'm certain there is more to come.

It just proves that this Zana came from a human line of mothers. It doesn't prove much beyond that. If it's a hybridized unknown hominid/homo sapien then it would definitely add to the confusion. Or this sample is worthless and possibly the stories regarding her as well.

The bear and the wolf and beaver DNA just prove more negative results in seven samples. ( I think it was 7? ). While that could be disappointing, I need a lot more than that to explain this phenomenon to convince me it's all about nothing. A lot more.

I'm not 100% convinced that this thing people see is accurately depicted by the explanations I hear for it. I don't know what it is but I know it hasn't yet been explained by the Sykes DNA. Calling it people's imagination would be a pointedly absurd conclusion to draw from simply a lack of DNA from a small data set. That's like being told there was an asteroid hit in a certain location, picking up a few rocks off the ground and then declaring asteroids don't exist because these just aren't them.

Anyway, here's something interesting regarding old dna

http://www.theverge.com/2013/12/4/5175488/researchers-find-400000-year-old-human-dna-spain-oldest-found
Yes you are right.. I had Hypertrichosis written but the spell check changed it to "Hyperthyroidism" Rolling Eyes 

As for the problems with old DNA I am fully aware lol. In fact it has me wondering how many murderers were released from prison and then given an apology. They used to think DNA was damned near indestructible and flawless.

When I was in the Army, one day I remember they all piled my whole company into this room in the S4 building platoon by platoon and never said a word that this was going to happen. They then told us all that the needed our DNA on file. (This was during the whole OJ Simpson thing lol so we were all wondering if it had something to do with it. It was also during the Dolly the Sheep thing, so others were thinking they were going to clone us. lol)

How they "Filed" our DNA was by giving us all little cards to fill out with two huge circles on them. They then drew our blood and made us tag the vile with the last four of our SSN's that was placed in a ziplock bag along with the card we filled out and then we sat and waited while they processed others. Then we got back in line and approached the desk. This time, they swabbed our mouths with long Q-tip looking things and had us place the Q-tip in a little glass cylinder and then pulled out our card with our vile of blood and placed the vile in this hybrid pen syringe looking thing and had us color in the circles with our own blood in front of them then place the cards back into the ziplock bag where they sealed the bag and we were sent out of the building. (This was in 1995 or 96)

What I remember as for the Q-tip swab was that the glass cylinder we placed them in was not air tight. They only had a little screw-on cap. As for the card we colored with our blood.. It was a porous material and I know ziplock bags do not prevent mold (I can't count the times I sealed something in a ziplock bag only to find it moldy a few days later even though it was in my fridge. In fact, it is as if the mold thrives in them.) I doubt these were sequenced right away and were probably put into some sort of storage. I don't know what S4 did with them after they left our sight. What I do know is that evidently all the samples were corrupted or tainted in some way because they told us to prepare to do it again about a month later. (But we never did.. I guess someone was trying to cover their own ass somewhere up the chain.)

This was in the mid 90's and before they knew that DNA could be chemically changed by microbes. But it is not the decomposers that actually change the DNA it's self (That they know of.) It's the microbes that actually cause dead things to preserve. The ones that thrive in cold dark places such as caves. Those microbes are not looking for dead matter, they are feeding directly off of the minerals found in the rock (the bacteria) and the mold is feeding off of the bacteria that is feeding on the chemicals found in the rock. Then other bacteria and mold are feeding off of the byproducts being created by the bacteria feeding off the minerals and being fed upon by the mold and you have this huge complex Eco-system. In the big picture, it's not just one chemical change happening to the acids and bases found in DNA, it's multiples over and over again.

Basically... Even if there is no reason to cover-up bigfoot (And there are a ton) I don't think DNA will be the proof. It is not as solid as we once thought. For a dead body that had rotted out in the open air, maybe... But as for things thousands of years old preserved only because cave environments do not support photosynthesis dependent decompsosers (Like where they found the specimens they used to map ancient genomes.) you are now talking about lifeforms that change DNA it's self.

You will need a live or newly dead specimen (Sasquatch) for solid proof. Unless they find a Homo-genus hominid found in Ice to do a good genetic mapping. (By the way, for those that say "Where are the bodies." I would like to point out that we have found preserved Ice-Aged Homo-sapiens-sapiens found frozen in ice, but not one neanderthal or for that matter any other homo-genus. So for the record, who was/is smarter? lol)
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:59 pm

I just read that Denisova found in Spain, Paul. I must say that while I find that fascinating, I am shaking my head.. AGAIN A CAVE!!!

The reason I learned about the cave microbes changing DNA, was an accident. I stumbled onto the rantings of the disgruntled scientists complaining about how Neanderthal DNA should never have passed peer review. (Basically they were not first to get their work done. lol) That lead to the exact same thing happening with the Denisova finger bone found in Siberia. (Are there no complete skeletons of these things and yet they are a confirmed new species? lol Now it's only a femur???)

Anyway the Anthropologists that did not get their sequencing done, stated that they found a huge problem with certain chemicals in the DNA that should not have been there. The results of Chemical reactions and not actual chemicals found in fresh DNA. They then made the case of Cave Microbes actually feeding on acid.

So I started researching cave microbes and how they are pretty new to science (No one was really looking into them before nor did they even think caves had a whole slew of microbiology... But here, this will explain a lot on how they work.

http://microbewiki.kenyon.edu/index.php/Cave
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  paul830 Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:29 am

Yeah well, that only led to a photo of a cave but somehow I managed to navigate my way through and found the College open resource study material. Cool. I read. Just more of what i'm doing already anyway.

Funny enough that College seems to be situated in the heart of supposed bigfoot country East. Ohio. Smile 
paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

Dr. Sykes visits Curtino and Smeja. Empty To Tim Uk.

Post  sasdave Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:21 pm

Yes, Tim it is not hard to believe in something you've witnessed. What makes it harder to not believe when you run into people who have had their own experiances. What causes negitive issues when so called experts call them fake one time then lable them bears or apes. Within the last year or less there have been 4 sitings in Nanaimo lakes area(s), and at least 2 near or in the city limits. 1 of those was actually on a smaller island spotted by a boat. For many years there are stories of campers being on Newcastle island being haunted by Kanaka Pete. I'd put money on that Pete has nothing to do with the hauntings. I fully understand why it is hard to believe in a creature like the sasquatch, as for those that see one are usually in disbelief shock and at the sametime one wonders over their own sanity they stay silent. If one owns their experiance one comes to a conclusion that others sometimes become insane towards the witness. It has of late been changing, more have witnessed and have heard of sitings here on the island and else where. By the way Paul830 and Tzieth love your post(s). Lot of it is above my head as I have come to a conclusion that these creatures are of their own kind human and reptilian man. Now that's another story especially if you don't even believe bigfoot exist. Take it what ever way you want, this could be the reason for the official cover-up. Believe it or not.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down