Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 



About to publish Justin Smeja's Polygraph Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About to publish Justin Smeja's Polygraph Results

Post  Admin on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:09 pm

We have the official polygraph results from the examination. We'll black out the examiner's name until further notice.


Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-07-31

View user profile http://bigfoot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re:About to publish Justin Smeja's Polygraph Results

Post  SasquaiNation on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Admin wrote:We have the official polygraph results from the examination. We'll black out the examiner's name until we further notice.

You guys are fast! Awesome job.

SasquaiNation

Posts : 200
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About to publish Justin Smeja's Polygraph Results

Post  Some@$$hole on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:15 pm

Yes, well done.

This should be interesting... bounce
avatar
Some@$$hole

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About to publish Justin Smeja's Polygraph Results

Post  Simon_b on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:26 pm

I have to say this is impressive! I guess we will have to wait till the Sykes DNA study publishes it results to find out for sure.

Simon_b

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About to publish Justin Smeja's Polygraph Results

Post  Kel on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:34 pm

Simon_b wrote:I have to say this is impressive! I guess we will have to wait till the Sykes DNA study publishes it results to find out for sure.

Yeah, it is impressive. I believe Sykes promised a preliminary report by December... that's a SOON I can live with. Twice I've noted somebody from the Ketchum camp saying her report will publish first, with the Sykes paper to follow shortly after. Sounds like everybody's timing has been well orchestrated... could be an exciting next few months.
avatar
Kel

Posts : 164
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Amazing work

Post  Earthquake Panda on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:32 am

Nice work, Thank you.
avatar
Earthquake Panda

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 40
Location : Western Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About to publish Justin Smeja's Polygraph Results

Post  StankApe on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:47 am

you do know of course, that the polygraph is as worthless as hen shit on the pump handle right? If you accept Smeja's claims as real. Okay. Then you MUST admit BH's clams as real too.


Basically, you have 3 choices:

A) Bob Heironimus is telling the truth, AND Smeja is telling the truth because the lie detectors are to be trusted (which means the PGF is fake and the Sierra Kills is real)

B) Both polygraph claims have too many variables to be relied upon so they are not useful as evidence

C) In the land of make believe I get to choose which part of lie detector tests I deem are true and which part is false, because it's all based on what I believe
avatar
StankApe

Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About to publish Justin Smeja's Polygraph Results

Post  BurdenOfProof on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:35 am

StankApe wrote:you do know of course, that the polygraph is as worthless as hen shit on the pump handle right? If you accept Smeja's claims as real. Okay. Then you MUST admit BH's clams as real too.


Basically, you have 3 choices:

A) Bob Heironimus is telling the truth, AND Smeja is telling the truth because the lie detectors are to be trusted (which means the PGF is fake and the Sierra Kills is real)

B) Both polygraph claims have too many variables to be relied upon so they are not useful as evidence

C) In the land of make believe I get to choose which part of lie detector tests I deem are true and which part is false, because it's all based on what I believe

Well said. Also remember gimlin refused to take a polygraph.

If the story was true but the only lie was that it was actually bears he shot and not Bigfoot it would be easy to pass the polygraph because events that day did happen (only slightly different) but close enough to fool a polygraph.

Anyway none of it matters it is not evidence.
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About to publish Justin Smeja's Polygraph Results

Post  CMcMillan on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:47 am

StankApe wrote:you do know of course, that the polygraph is as worthless as hen shit on the pump handle right? If you accept Smeja's claims as real. Okay. Then you MUST admit BH's clams as real too.


Basically, you have 3 choices:

A) Bob Heironimus is telling the truth, AND Smeja is telling the truth because the lie detectors are to be trusted (which means the PGF is fake and the Sierra Kills is real)

B) Both polygraph claims have too many variables to be relied upon so they are not useful as evidence

C) In the land of make believe I get to choose which part of lie detector tests I deem are true and which part is false, because it's all based on what I believe


So Stank if it comes back that he is lying then we can Ignore it for all the same reasons you said above.
Bob can't be telling the truth since their is 3 conflicting stories of who created the PGF Bigfoot and his story doesn't match either of them.
How long after the PGF did Bob get his Test? Think about it had what 20 years to make himself believe it was him in the costume.
See the difference.

I don't think anyone is saying this is the end all conclusion on the Sierra Kill its just another piece to the puzzle.
That will be intresting.

Seriously you seem to have a real problem with Bigfooters. I get being a skeptic but you are very mean to our beliefs in the creature.
Can't you be a skeptic with out being a rude dick.
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About to publish Justin Smeja's Polygraph Results

Post  CMcMillan on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:54 am

avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About to publish Justin Smeja's Polygraph Results

Post  BurdenOfProof on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:14 am

Cool now if only we had some real evidence to back up the story
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About to publish Justin Smeja's Polygraph Results

Post  Kel on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:12 am

StankApe wrote:you do know of course, that the polygraph is as worthless as hen shit on the pump handle right?

Of course! But I'm still excited by the results because I feel confident that Shawn, Ro and Carl did everything possible to play it straight and above-board. Given Smeja's quite dubious tale, I expected an easy FAIL. For me, it's added a percentage point to the possibility , that maybe, just maybe these things do exist out there. I give it a 2% chance now, and that's pretty cool Wink

avatar
Kel

Posts : 164
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About to publish Justin Smeja's Polygraph Results

Post  CMcMillan on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:21 am

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/08/this-is-carl-olinselot-before-sierra.html#moretop

this sounds like their is more information coming out in a bit...
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

LOL

Post  Earthquake Panda on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:43 pm

Bob H did not have bloody boots, a chunk of flesh, a former combat hardened ex GI with him, and oh ya that thing people keep forgetting, Justins book proceeds are going to charity, he is over 4k $$$ in the hole after dna testing (with a baby daughter) could loose his hunting privileges and or firearm privileges all together. Justin has nothing to gain and everything to loose. Watch the interview with Ro, if you think Justin is the type of guy who wants to be on tv getting interviewed by jackass's like Jay Lam-o you are wrong.

Keep comparing apples to oranges....

This is a unique situation unlike any that has been brought to the public eye.

Go TTB, with your uniquely qualified team we are in good hands on this one!
avatar
Earthquake Panda

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 40
Location : Western Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About to publish Justin Smeja's Polygraph Results

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum