Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Happy Mr Evidence?

5 posters

Go down

Happy Mr Evidence? Empty Happy Mr Evidence?

Post  Tzieth Tue May 14, 2013 12:37 am

I took a little break... I went out in the field for the first time with the purpose of gathering my own evidence and I have been busy trying to get back into the Law Enforcement field as a Washington State Trooper. Now I come back and see that the forum is dead and the blog is actually worse than it was when I left.. I did not think that was possible and yet here we are...

Everyone was warning you wayyyyyy back that things were going to hell and yet you did nothing. I remember your post on the blog on how you started Bigfoot Evidence and why and I remember being moved by it. But I do not understand how a dying blog with a dead forum is helping you gain any capital at all.

Now I remember something about you being anti-censorship and that is all well and good. But how is removing the Anom option censorship? This is what is killing your site. How can you not see this?

It is one thing for people to say what is on their mind pro or con. But in having the option to remain anonymous is inviting trolls. It is at the point where what few topics of actual interest that are posted in the blog are dead before they are even discussed.

Who wants to attempt to comment on something that some jackass wrote "Pawned" after some cheap shot he took on another guy fifty times over? Especially when that person is not making any valid points himself/herself and has the luxury of slinking into the shadows?

Basically what I am saying is: If you are just going to sit back and watch your blog die, then let me know so that I can seek a better option. (Which pains me because as far as information, there isn't one yet.) Or get rid of the Anon option so that people are forced to use their google account or whatever it is they use to blog, and I will be happy to help try to revive Bigfoot Evidence.

When I brought this problem up before, some of your Mods said "I only read the article and not the comments." Well... Where are they now?

Sincerely,

Tzieth
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Happy Mr Evidence? Empty Re: Happy Mr Evidence?

Post  oldtimer Tue May 14, 2013 4:51 pm

Couldn't agree with you more. If you do find a good site, please,please, let all of us know and we'll see you there. Good Luck!

oldtimer

Back to top Go down

Happy Mr Evidence? Empty MR unhappy evidance

Post  sasdave Wed May 15, 2013 2:13 pm

Tzieth...You may be unhappy regarding this site; yet, who said this subject is taken seriously anyway. Personally there has been plenty of evidance collected over the years; but, it appears to disappear or not taken seriously by many out there trolls and sceptics included. Being in law enforcement and gathering evidance I'd have to bet you will never find it on a blog, especially to the requirements you need. I'd have to guess if people like me and the oldtimer who has witnessed one of these creatures don't really need that much proof. Such as a dead body, big droppings etc. Did sometime ago had a friend tell me he knows of some fella that found bones in a rock slide. So if the facts have any merit I'd guess they bury their dead under rocks or boulders. The oldest refferance to these creatures they were called ground burrowers. Anyway don't lose faith and good luck in your hunt for a better place to be unhappy.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Wed May 15, 2013 4:25 pm

sasdave wrote:Tzieth...You may be unhappy regarding this site; yet, who said this subject is taken seriously anyway. Personally there has been plenty of evidence collected over the years; but, it appears to disappear or not taken seriously by many out there trolls and sceptics included. Being in law enforcement and gathering evidance I'd have to bet you will never find it on a blog, especially to the requirements you need. I'd have to guess if people like me and the oldtimer who has witnessed one of these creatures don't really need that much proof. Such as a dead body, big droppings etc. Did sometime ago had a friend tell me he knows of some fella that found bones in a rock slide. So if the facts have any merit I'd guess they bury their dead under rocks or boulders. The oldest refferance to these creatures they were called ground burrowers. Anyway don't lose faith and good luck in your hunt for a better place to be unhappy.

Huh?.. I have had my own encounter and no, I think there is plenty of hard evidence out there. My feelings regarding this site have nothing to do with how it is set-up. When it comes to news about the subject, this site has no equal.

My problem is the way it is being managed. It is not the off-topic reports/ posts that are killing it. (I understand that sometimes there just isn't anything to report.) The trolls hiding behind "Anonymous" are the #1 factor killing the site.

I am aware that other sites control their content too much and to the point where skeptic or non-like-minded posts get quickly deleted. While I do not think that anyone's opinion should be censored, the trolls on the main blog are not giving an opinion. They are taking cheap-shots at people, taking the discussion off topic, or keeping the subject from ever even getting on topic.

Simply removing the "Anonymous" option would kill 75% of the trolling as the trolls would be forced to make multiple accounts if they wish to continue their assaults. (And since most of this asinine crap consists of one word up to a three word sentence I don't think most will take the time to do it.) Forcing people to actually register to the Blog itself will kill 95% of them. This would not be censorship, it would simply be shining a spotlight in every nook and cranny. But I would be happy with just removing the Anom. option.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Happy Mr Evidence? Empty Happy Mr. Evidance

Post  sasdave Thu May 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Tzieth, Embarassed I appoligize for my mistake and my not realizing that you were a witness of this phenomina. Please except my appolige; personally I like this site so far. I think you realize that on blogs etc you run into disbelievers, trolls etc. I am a firm believer in this subject due to my siteing and other info I have ran into regarding this subject. Sorry.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Fri May 17, 2013 10:54 pm

No disrespect intended, Tzieth, but I thought your belief in BF stemmed from your mother's sighting, not your own. Only Shawn can explain why he allows the anons to take over the Blog comments ~ I suppose he's paid per click, rather than "unique visitor". Whatever ~ if he's trying to support his family this way, then more power to him. We can choose to visit here or not.

I get it that you won't get decent discussion "out there" between all of the "firsting", "pwned" and "your mom" nonsense. All boring and long ago overdone. We COULD start threads with the actual Bigfoot topic blog posts?
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Sat May 18, 2013 2:01 am

Kel wrote:No disrespect intended, Tzieth, but I thought your belief in BF stemmed from your mother's sighting, not your own. Only Shawn can explain why he allows the anons to take over the Blog comments ~ I suppose he's paid per click, rather than "unique visitor". Whatever ~ if he's trying to support his family this way, then more power to him. We can choose to visit here or not.

I get it that you won't get decent discussion "out there" between all of the "firsting", "pwned" and "your mom" nonsense. All boring and long ago overdone. We COULD start threads with the actual Bigfoot topic blog posts?

"Out there." is having an effect In here though. But if it is per click, look at the older topics before the flood of trolls... The discussions were long. Look at them now and they die fast and never really even get on topic.

And yes you are right. My belief in Sasquatch came before my encounter. But it was a different kind of belief. "My family says it's real, therefore it must be real." It's sort of like a religious belief. I also however, believed in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Faerie back at this time. I guess the discovery of those guys not existing had sort of a numbing effect on my belief in Sasquatch and to some extent even Jesus. I still believed, but in a nonchalant agnostic sort of way.

Even though at the time of my encounter, the thought "Bigfoot?" was there, it was behind "human, horse, or huge-ass-owl?". The vocals it was emitting were not to the description of what my mother said (What my mother described was a low deep growling sound that tapered off into a higher screech and what I heard was never lower than a womans voice and kept getting higher into more of an echoey sound that I consider a screech but not quite.) and I saw no "Red glowing eyes" like both my mother and grandmother said. (But then again the floodlights were facing inwards illuminating the parameter, so if it had eyeshine, I would not have seen it anyway.) When I watched that Documentary a few months later and no longer stationed in Washington, that is when the real chill went down my spine and my belief went from a cloudy agnostic religious belief, to a solidified "This thing is truly real." knowing.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Happy Mr Evidence? Empty Happy Mr.Evidance

Post  sasdave Sat May 18, 2013 4:31 pm

My sentiments Kel., I can fully understand why Mr. Tzieth has this desire for real evidance. With family ties to a encounter or someone like me who are you really to believe; unless one experiances it themself. I have had my run in with moles and trolls outside of this black box. I have no fears of the men in black approaching me regarding my ufo and sasquatch siteings; to which, they never did. So does that mean they don't exist, probably not. I have no issues how this blog is or how it is ran all I can say is thanks. And being one of the some what lucky sasquatch witnesses; all I can say is red eyed or even green eyed they are a real creation and they are probably more evolved then many of the human pink monkey(s). Believe it or not.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Fri May 24, 2013 3:28 pm

I am still here. But I am worried about a memember called Blondie.
She may be in health trouble
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Sat May 25, 2013 5:57 pm

sasdave wrote:My sentiments Kel., I can fully understand why Mr. Tzieth has this desire for real evidance. With family ties to a encounter or someone like me who are you really to believe; unless one experiances it themself. I have had my run in with moles and trolls outside of this black box. I have no fears of the men in black approaching me regarding my ufo and sasquatch siteings; to which, they never did. So does that mean they don't exist, probably not. I have no issues how this blog is or how it is ran all I can say is thanks. And being one of the some what lucky sasquatch witnesses; all I can say is red eyed or even green eyed they are a real creation and they are probably more evolved then many of the human pink monkey(s). Believe it or not.

Ahhh Okay now I see why you keep thinking I am wanting "Evidence" lol.. No, the title of this thread was to grab Shaun's attention as in "Shaun Evidence." For the longest time we kept complaining that the troll problem was getting out of hand and now it has gotten to the point to where the main blog is now nothing but trolls.

As for actual evidence for the existence of one or more Non-Sapiens-Sapiens hominins running around all over the world, I think the evidence is abundant. We sentence people to death on less evidence.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Sat May 25, 2013 5:57 pm

GT3Paul wrote:I am still here. But I am worried about a memember called Blondie.
She may be in health trouble

Wow.. I hope she is okay Sad
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Happy Mr Evidence? Empty Happy Mr. Evidance

Post  sasdave Sun May 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Ahhh Okay now I see why you keep thinking I am wanting "Evidence" lol.. No, the title of this thread was to grab Shaun's attention as in "Shaun Evidence." For the longest time we kept complaining that the troll problem was getting out of hand and now it has gotten to the point to where the main blog is now nothing but trolls.

As for actual evidence for the existence of one or more Non-Sapiens-Sapiens hominins running around all over the world, I think the evidence is abundant. We sentence people to death on less evidence.[/quote]

Tzieth; Sorry am a bit slow, no disrespect intended. Hope your not thinking I am one of them there trolls. Since; my sighting in the mid late 70's, the happening caused a change in me. First I didn't dare even talk about it til I seen the Patterson footage. Not too sure when I seen the footage it just appeared to wake me up. Talking about it didn't really help much with the name calling the sneers, etc. Except, I started running into a lot of people that had similiar type of experiances; yet, not the solid evidance to please the you know who.
One has to realize this is a touchy subject, especially in the case of what is considered evidance. To me the siting of this creature is evidance enough; yet, I do feel for those poor skeptics. Personally I think they would run faster then I could and not go and ask for a chunk of hair and a spit sample etc. I could go on and ask do UFO's and sasquatches run or fly in a pack or are they seen in the same area around the same times. I do have a answer; yet, I have no solid evidance to please the trolling sceptic. As I have mentioned I live on a relatively large island; yet, seeing a so called nonexistant creature here is more believable then the words of a sceptic troll, sorry trollers you don't want to see one. Believe it or not.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtimer Mon May 27, 2013 11:12 am

Dave, I know exactly what you mean by not wanting to see one. When i had my encounter back in the early 70's, it was the most intense fear i have ever known. I'll try to explain. During my single digit years, back in the mid 50's, I had a very hard time with horror movies. These films, mostly black and white , made in the 30's and forties, were very intense for the time. I remember running out of the theater and into the lobby watching the curse or frankenstien. I tried to watch the son of frankenstien on tv one saturday night and had to turn it off. I tried to watch it again just recently on tv on a sat. night and couldn't make it through the entire film. I fell asleep. And the creature from the black lagoon, eveyone thought he died at the end, but actually he came to live in my closet the next six months or so.
Years later as a grown man when this creature stood up out of the brush, less than 30 feet away and stared me down in a very aggresive manner it was as if all these horror movie characters had just walked out of that little boy's closet in real life. Forty years later I still have trouble dealing with it.

oldtimer

Back to top Go down

Happy Mr Evidence? Empty Happy Mr.Evidance

Post  sasdave Mon May 27, 2013 6:31 pm

oldtimer wrote:Dave, I know exactly what you mean by not wanting to see one. When i had my encounter back in the early 70's, it was the most intense fear i have ever known. I'll try to explain. During my single digit years, back in the mid 50's, I had a very hard time with horror movies. These films, mostly black and white , made in the 30's and forties, were very intense for the time. I remember running out of the theater and into the lobby watching the curse or frankenstien. I tried to watch the son of frankenstien on tv one saturday night and had to turn it off. I tried to watch it again just recently on tv on a sat. night and couldn't make it through the entire film. I fell asleep. And the creature from the black lagoon, eveyone thought he died at the end, but actually he came to live in my closet the next six months or so.
Years later as a grown man when this creature stood up out of the brush, less than 30 feet away and stared me down in a very aggresive manner it was as if all these horror movie characters had just walked out of that little boy's closet in real life. Forty years later I still have trouble dealing with it.

Oldtimer, How true to this day I don't think I have ever had that type of fear. Except, in an area near where I live now it isn't as bad; yet, visually their is no reason for the fear. I found out later in this area there were a few sightings of a possible family of 3, not too sure about that though. I don't go in the woods alone anymore. Over time though I have come to believe they aren't as bad as I originally thought, of course I could be wrong; but, I am alive still. Funny thing though I personally don't like horror movies, either. I too when very young I would always shut the closet door at night; that is another subject. Thanks, Oldtimer and all of yas have a great day.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down