Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Do You Believe In Bigfoot?

+10
Kel
girl56
YSPR
Tzieth
Danny Squatchanini
StankApe
SasquaiNation
BurdenOfProof
CMcMillan
Got Yeti Yet?
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Do You Believe In Bigfoot? - Page 3 Empty How about dermal ridges, and toe splay in the most remote and mountainous areas

Post  ***** Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:21 am

What about prints depressed into substrate reflecting 800-1500 lbs of weight, with toe splay and variance from track to track, 40+ inch stride, and in super rugged terrain, and that go on for considerable distances. It's one thing to admit faking tracks is possible, which I can acknowledge, but it's another thing to assume all tracks ever found are fake, and the work of hoaxers. There are trackways, and tracks themselves(some even showing injuries), that defy your theory of 'all tracks are fake.' Some are in areas so remote, and hard to get to, that it would defy logic for a hoaxer to place them there. Why would you hoax tracks where no one would ever be likely to find them? The compelling aspects of these tracks we continue to find, and the evidence for them being authentic, is undeniable, unless you are simply a contrarian.

There are not people all over the N.American continent, unpopulated portions of Alaska, high in the Sierras, deep in the Texas swamps, etc. expertly faking bigfoot tracks, in hopes of there discovery. I see a lot of skeptics that seem to gloss over, and dismiss evidence without doing much research. You should visit Meldrum's website, and look at his scientific opinions and testimony regarding many tracks that have been found. Being a skeptic doesn't entitle one to not examine the evidence at hand, and simply take the easy road of denial, (follow the herd) option without exception.

Back to top Go down

Do You Believe In Bigfoot? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Believe In Bigfoot?

Post  Tzieth Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:05 am

Got Yeti Yet?

No as I said I grew up believing it based on my parents accounts. My own encounter simply reinforced it. When i say "Know" I mean there is not one shred of doubt in my mind.

As for your fake footprints, I call BS. You may have been able to fool some idiot or maybe even some overzealous Bigfoot Enthusiast "Scientist" But you would not fool a tracker.

dermal ridges are the same thing as finger prints and while you may be able to make a fabricated effect by using acid on rubber of wood grain, you will not achieve the exact effect.

If you are able to actually create a prosthetic foot that can fool a tracker, then why are you not making millions in the prosthetics industry? Because you have just done what modern science cannot. All Prosthetics behave just like shoes (If they are good ones). They leave a hole in the ground shaped like a shoe or foot. But the walls of the print are steep as there is no fleshy portion to taper off the edges like a real foot does.
Yes you could use some sort of pneumatic balloon type prosthetic to achieve that and even the fake dermal ridges, but now you just threw out the weight distribution and any effect to mimic the natural roll of the step. You leave no evidence of where the bones of the foot shifted and the foot stepped through it's natural motion.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Squatchanini Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:10 pm

IQs don't mean much to me because I knew guys who had higher IQs than mine and were dumb as a Bigfoot stump. Not articulate nor could they spell, no common sense, not too bright, things like that. So how did they get a high IQ? Just good test takers maybe?

If you could just explain your point clearly to me, that is good enough for me.
Danny Squatchanini
Danny Squatchanini

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:24 pm

g

Last edited by StankApe on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Yep. But this can be clarified easily if it is untrue. The London tracks. If they could find the exact same pattern on all the same foot prints, then it reassures that these are in fact dermal ridges and not geological phenomena. However in trying to state that Jimmy Chilcutt does not know what he is saying... I found that rather arrogant. I myself do not have a real high opinion of Meldrum as a Scientist. But my own background is in law enforcement. To say that someone as renown as Jimmy Chilcutt is biting off more than they can chew is an awfully bold statement. Chilcutt may be looking deeper than formations. Aside from printing humans, he prints primates. He may be recognizing something the pattern it's self that the author does not. (By the way, who is the Author? I could not find who that article was by which is sort of odd)

But in this case, I guess time will tell. I never had an argument that dermal ridges could not be faked. Placing Hydrochloric acid on rubber also achieves a similar pattern. It's foot mechanics that cannot be faked.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:10 pm

g

Last edited by StankApe on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Do You Believe In Bigfoot? - Page 3 Empty i have to know

Post  thereoutthere Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:20 am

i know there out there i've seen them on 3 trips now ,and as for all the foot prints ive took pics of and cast and much more .but two years ago i would have said this all was crazy but here we are
thereoutthere
thereoutthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3