Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Has anyone here seen a bigfoot at close range? ( 50ft or less )

+2
rickyl78
paul830
6 posters

Go down

Has anyone here seen a bigfoot at close range? ( 50ft or less ) Empty Has anyone here seen a bigfoot at close range? ( 50ft or less )

Post  paul830 Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:13 pm

I'm looking for specific details of appearance if anyone has them.
paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

Has anyone here seen a bigfoot at close range? ( 50ft or less ) Empty close encounter with bigfoot

Post  rickyl78 Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:12 pm

My name is rick lunsford i live in wilkes county north carolina and i had a very close encounter back in 1978 in the early morning hours when i ran into a cornfield i was walking up to my girlfriends house before she went to school when i saw a car coming i ran into the cornfield to hide i squatted down waiting for the car to pass as i was waiting for a second car to pass i smelled a real bad odor kind of like rotting eggs i turned to look around and thats when i saw something standing there 25 to 30 feet away.At flrst i thought it was a bear but it had no neck oval shaped head and i noticed his arms bowed out from his body,i could only see the fingers on one hand.It was about 7ft or taller it was kind of hard to tell because i was squatted down the hair was dark and 4 to 5 inches in length.the back was sorta hunched over and the arms were alot longer than a human.and about 400lbs.I looked it in the eyes and i know beyond a shadow of a doubt it was bigfoot,needless to say i took off running.I did not tell my story to the public until 2010.i regret waiting to do so but i started looking for it and continue to do so my encounter was on the channel 2 news,in "the record" and the winston salem journal.my report is also on my site welcometowilkesbigfootresearch.com and bfro.I hope this helps if you have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime.thanks Ricky Lunsford

rickyl78

Back to top Go down

Has anyone here seen a bigfoot at close range? ( 50ft or less ) Empty Re: Has anyone here seen a bigfoot at close range? ( 50ft or less )

Post  KLOKS43 Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:47 pm

rickyl78 wrote:My name is rick lunsford i live in wilkes county north carolina and i had a very close encounter back in 1978 in the early morning hours when i ran into a cornfield i was walking up to my girlfriends house before she went to school when i saw a car coming i ran into the cornfield to hide i squatted down waiting for the car to pass as i was waiting for a second car to pass i smelled a real bad odor kind of like rotting eggs i turned to look around and thats when i saw something standing there 25 to 30 feet away.At flrst i thought it was a bear but it had no neck oval shaped head and i noticed his arms bowed out from his body,i could only see the fingers on one hand.It was about 7ft or taller it was kind of hard to tell because i was squatted down the hair was dark and 4 to 5 inches in length.the back was sorta hunched over and the arms were alot longer than a human.and about 400lbs.I looked it in the eyes and i know beyond a shadow of a doubt it was bigfoot,needless to say i took off running.I did not tell my story to the public until 2010.i regret waiting to do so but i started looking for it and continue to do so my encounter was on the channel 2 news,in "the record" and the winston salem journal.my report is also on my site welcometowilkesbigfootresearch.com and bfro.I hope this helps if you have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime.thanks Ricky Lunsford

Great story and what a crazy encounter!!! Encounters like yours make me more a believer of Bigfoot than all these hoaxed videos on the net!!!

KLOKS43

Back to top Go down

Has anyone here seen a bigfoot at close range? ( 50ft or less ) Empty Re: Has anyone here seen a bigfoot at close range? ( 50ft or less )

Post  paul830 Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:03 pm

Thanks again Ricky.

I had someone contact me personally on here. They had a very close experience and it's an interesting one.

I'll ask permission to write of their experience.
paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

Has anyone here seen a bigfoot at close range? ( 50ft or less ) Empty 50' or so...

Post  sasdave Fri May 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Rick; Tried to email you. Looks like you had the same effects that one does not forget when witnessing those grand creatures. Never had the experiance of the smell though. Just plain old fear thing. The whole period while going to school taking that damn short cut through the woods. Every time had this terror feeling of being watched til the end of school 1976/77. Did not see the thing til me and my bro took my new built gocart out to test. When it crossed our path it was maybe a little over 75' feet from us. I remember it taking 3 steps to cross the 32' road and it was huge. Don't be too upset at not talking to anyone about it. I am almost sure there is a reason some see them and some don't. Since; that eye opening day I have found a few people who had or heard of something in that same area. Yet, there have been many sitings on many areas of Vancouver island. Take care and remember you have been a chosen one Wink . Peace to yaa.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  iwitness Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:10 am

hi,... just signed up to post in this thread. i am the most fortunate person i know having had at least two BF encounters! i spend several months at a time in heavily wooded areas in northern California. i stood approximately 50-60ft from a young adult squatch. we stared at each other for several seconds before it turned and sprinted to the tree line. my 2nd encounter consisted of hearing more than one squatch passing our camp site one night. we yelled at them thinking they were human intruders trespassing. a few minutes after the foot steps passed,.. we heard the LOUDEST wood knocks ever at the top of the ridge!

as has been stated, i have kept these events to myself until recently. thanks for this site! Smile

iwitness

Back to top Go down

Has anyone here seen a bigfoot at close range? ( 50ft or less ) Empty Bigfoot

Post  Justin113 Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:31 pm

My name is Justin and I live in Harrison Hot Springs, British columbia canada. I was riding my bike down a dirt road next to a forest in 2010. I was just peddling my bike along and I saw the biggest rustling of bushes and noises you'd ever see! Not knowing what was going on, I stopped my bike, thinking some type of tractor or something to come flying out. The rustling stopped for a couple seconds then started up again, and then a huge creature walked out of the bushes. He was 8-9 feet tall, red eyes, a huge, hairy body, but he didn't have long hair on his/hers head, it was more short. Since I was about 30 feet away from the beast and he was directly to my left, I panicked and peddled my bike as far as i could down the dirt road. Eventually I hit a "Private property" sign and I had to stop. There was only one way back, and I was thinking "Well I'll just peddle as fast as I can past and hopefully it wont attack me. As I sped past the spot, I could still hear rustling and saw a small, short slender tree swaying a bit, then heard huge thumping footsteps and the rustling stopped. It was terrifying at the time but now that I think of it i'm pretty lucky I got that experience.

Justin113

Back to top Go down

Has anyone here seen a bigfoot at close range? ( 50ft or less ) Empty 50' or so...

Post  sasdave Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:02 pm

Hi Justin113; Welcome, intresting experiance and yes you are one of the lucky ones... believe it or not. But; yes you are one to experiance a reality that many still have a hard time to believe in. Congrads the count of witnesses continues to grow. Believe it or not.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down