Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

QUESTION FOR WITNESSES! (Regarding the nose and facial features)

4 posters

Go down

QUESTION FOR WITNESSES! (Regarding the nose and facial features)  Empty QUESTION FOR WITNESSES! (Regarding the nose and facial features)

Post  BigfootBassPlayer Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:15 pm

For years, I always assumed that sasquatch had ape like noses/features (like a gorilla). But as time went on, and I started to see more witness sketches, I started to notice more human features (hooded nose etc). Some people still debate this (although I lean strongly towards them having more human-like features) and I'd love to hear some first hand accounts. So to any witnesses that are willing to post a reply, do you remember the nose/facial features? I'd love to hear about it.
BigfootBassPlayer
BigfootBassPlayer

Back to top Go down

QUESTION FOR WITNESSES! (Regarding the nose and facial features)  Empty Nose & facial features

Post  sasdave Sun May 19, 2013 2:58 pm

BigfootBassPlayer, I'd have to agree that they have a nose closer to a human then a gorilla. My siteing was not that close; yet, people I have met that had facial visions of it stated it looked more human then gorilla. The differance is their head is usually fully covered by hair and grows to a set length. The back top of the skull is usually conal. My theory on this is they are part human and part reptilian man. Grand idea; yet, that would possibly reason why the cover up(s). It would also explain why scientist affraid try to stay away from this subject and diss those that search for the real truths. Maybe I am going over my head on this one; but, I've been led to believe the reptilian man was in early times were looked as fallen angels, who look on man as slaves; eventhough, they found human woman beautiful. That's my take and yes I could be wrong, believe it or not.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

QUESTION FOR WITNESSES! (Regarding the nose and facial features)  Empty Re: QUESTION FOR WITNESSES! (Regarding the nose and facial features)

Post  Tzieth Mon May 20, 2013 2:09 pm

I have never had a visual myself.. But both my mother and grandmother have. My mothers description as to the face was that it looked like a really ugly man covered in hair. I kept asking her "Like a beard?" and she would say no.. I never could get a grasp of what she was saying until we were watching a show when I was a kid called "That's incredible" which was showing these "Wolf-Children" in Mexico that were covered in hair. She said "That is exactly what its face looked like!"

That was in Missouri, my own personal encounter happened here in Washington State when I was stationed at Ft. Lewis in the mid 90's. In my case I had a guard detail and I heard this thing first way in the distance making vocals until it was right on the other side of the parameter fence in the woodline about fifteen feet from me and pacing back and forth while making the vocals. It was not until later while watching a Sasquatch Documentary where they were playing alleged sasquatch sound clips that I heard the exact thing I heard that night.(The soundclip was also from Washington) When I played these for my mother, she stated that this was nothing close to what she heard... So personally, I do not think they are the same creatures. I think there are at least four to five different creatures in North America that are generically called "Sasquatch/Bigfoot" and one could be a true ape.

I have been trying to compile sighting reports to confirm my theory but it is my mothers story that has me stumped. She did describe the conical head, but most sightings in Missouri are of a creature with a huge pumpkin shaped head, so I am at a loss on that one Suspect
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

QUESTION FOR WITNESSES! (Regarding the nose and facial features)  Empty Who nose...

Post  sasdave Mon May 20, 2013 3:30 pm

Tzieth; Your quite right there maybe 4 or 5 differant creatures that are being called the same thing. On the island where I am stuck there is a certain area that gives me the hebbies or the same scared feeling I experianced when I had my sighting (not same place). This same area I found out there were two seperate sightings, one person saw 3 differant sized creatures, he thought the two larger creatures were teaching the smaller one how to hide behind the trees. He thought they may of been bigfoot(s); eventhough, it was a full moon and he could see that the trees were dark shadows just like the 3 differant creatures. The second witness seen only two and she believes they were just shadow creatures.
All I can say is what I saw was real and in reality everyone may have a differant name, as of the eye of the beholder. There are many differant images of humans, hairy, hairless, ugly, beautiful and of many colours so why not the sasquatch/bigfoot. The question is what is needed for someone to believe when most are educated by hollywood and most things there are fake. Twisted Evil

sasdave

Back to top Go down

QUESTION FOR WITNESSES! (Regarding the nose and facial features)  Empty Re: QUESTION FOR WITNESSES! (Regarding the nose and facial features)

Post  iwitness Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:25 am

hi, my sighting was up close and intimate. the squatch was about 50-60ft from me and it was extremely human looking. i suspect it was a young adult at around 6' and lean in stature. the face was (lightly) hairy and had a feminine appearance. i also got an aire of intelligence and spirituallity from it. she seemed genuinely interested in me as i was it! we stared at each other for several seconds, but it felt like forever. i definitely felt obligated to keep my sighting a secret and did so for 18yrs. Smile

iwitness

Back to top Go down

QUESTION FOR WITNESSES! (Regarding the nose and facial features)  Empty Up close and intimate

Post  sasdave Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:00 pm

Hi again Twitness; I am curious did you see the colour of her eyes. It appears there are red eyed ones and green eyed ones. They may have other colours too, just curious. Thanks for your posts visionary.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  iwitness Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:42 pm

hi, sasdave! while my sighting was in broad daylight, i was unfortunately facing the sun. the face was shadowed, yet the facial structure was more human than ape.

iwitness

Back to top Go down

QUESTION FOR WITNESSES! (Regarding the nose and facial features)  Empty who nose

Post  sasdave Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:29 pm

Hi, Iwitness thanks again. No problem just curious. Yes, I do believe they are some what intrested in the humans; but, are smart enough to not hang around for too long. Not mentioning your sighting for a long time appears to be a normal happening. A lot of people I have met who have witnessed these grand beings tend to hold their silence for sometimes over 20 years. I think I held my silence for about 7 years. Crazy if you do and crazy if you don't, guess it depends on who you talk to. Cool 

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  iwitness Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:52 pm

lol,.. so i'm not the only one keeping secrets! i was under some form of spell during my sighting. i was simply driving my truck off-road in the Shasta Mt foothills when i suddenly pulled over and got out. my then girl friend says, "where are you going"?
i responded, "wait here"!
i then was seemingly guided through an abandoned shelter to a window frame. upon looking out, a Squatch was standing there as if it was waiting for me! i'd like to credit myself with being somewhat psychic, but it felt more like being manipulated.

ironically, in high school my nickname was "Bigfoot"! i am a 6'6" black guy of slender build,... the Squatch was the same stature at approximately 6'3". i think perhaps it was intrigued by my appearance and summoned me for a brief examination. although i was fully conscious, i felt immobilized for those several seconds.

my 2nd encounter was in Mendocino County where i heard several foot steps and extremely loud wood knocks at night. i thought people were trespassing on my friends property. we yelled for them to leave and about 15-20min later a tree was being clubbed by someone with enormous power! i shined that whole event for years also until wood knocks were discussed on the "Finding Bigfoot" series.

where and how did you witness these amazing creatures?!!

iwitness

Back to top Go down

QUESTION FOR WITNESSES! (Regarding the nose and facial features)  Empty who nose

Post  sasdave Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:33 pm

Hiya Iwitness; Ya it does amaze one where and how meetings with these beings happen. You can check my previous posts for more info, a brief recall for you. It was in the winter/ spring me and my brother would take a short cut through the woods to get to school. This was not deep woods either, just allong the tree line. We would get near the end of the path and the hair on the back of our heads would raise and fear would take over. It was like clock work, never had felt that type of fear for all the years when we lived in the mid upper part of british columbia. This happened every day, til school ended for the year. It crossed our path mid summer just before dusk; while, gocarting. We were just about to go up the hill for a last ride down the hill when this massive creature about a half block in front of us crossed the road taking only 3 steps to cross the 32' roadway. I don't think the fear was justified as it could of grabbed either of us at some point. Funny thing is my brother would always make jokes while we were in the daily fear and run mode. Saying things like last on out of woods is gonna get caught by the troll, town drunkard, etc. I'm thinking it showed itself to show us it was none of the many things we may of called it. Personally, I think it was curious of us, I just wish I would of had the guts to go back and check for foot prints. Vancouver island in my opinion is a hot spot for the bigfoot, with all the caves trees etc. My sighting was in Campbell River and over the years I have heard of them all over the island. Latest heard from a sceptic friend she and her boyfriend were on his boat and one was spotted on Newcastle island and man that is a small island. Don't think she is a sceptic anymore. There are suppose to be huge foot prints in a rock hill on Hornby island. So you take care and thanks for posting your experiance.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  iwitness Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:59 pm

thanks, sasdave!
it's hard to think about forensic's after or during a sighting. Wink

iwitness

Back to top Go down

QUESTION FOR WITNESSES! (Regarding the nose and facial features)  Empty facial features

Post  sasdave Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:22 pm

By the way Iwitness; As you said earlier you like I was silent regarding this subject. What made you come out of the forest on this subject. With me I started to talk to some people on the subject, when I did this what started to happen was out of the wood work people started telling me about their experiances, even with me not mentioning the subject. So far I have met many people of many cultures and beliefs that have had sitings. Only a few have seen their faces; yet, the few I have talked with believe their eyes to be green. I have my theories regarding their linage etc; but, that for another time or book. Thanks again for your input. The truth is shown to those that seek it.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  iwitness Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:33 am

hi, sasdave!
it wasn't until i watched, "Finding Bigfoot", that my sighting and hearing began to surface. i really dislike how they go about on that show, yet i find it educational between the lines! i now have constance anxiety and a hunger for more evidence. it's funny that so many of us have held the truth from others! i felt kind of obligated to protect them for the priviledge i was granted.
i, too, have chanced upon others with simular stories who are silent for fear of ridicule, perhaps.

number one reason i think i kept quiet,....

I PRAY THEY ARE NEVER CAPTURED!!!!!!Sad

iwitness

Back to top Go down

Post  sasdave Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:54 pm

Yes, Iwittness. You are right on many levels; the silence can be a means to protect the priviledge of them allowing to see you. What it possible is the fear mainly of people believing in you just as it is important for one to believe in theirselves. This at start is like a cloak and dagger book; but, once you research and talk about it you will find many will agree and disagee. The point is life is too short to lie to yourself and enable those of the lost to dictate what has been a reality to self. To many I am off my rocker and I have been taken out of context on international T.V. : but, I know some of the truth. Hollywood and the media is ran by a pack editors who know nothing about what is true; mixing fact with fiction to create sasquatch dung. We can only deal with what we are given and you and many more are given a view of a reality that many will denie and get angry and lie and name call. Facts are facts and many are not ready to see or believe them. Just my opinion, believe it or not. They have been captured in the past I am sure; yet, who captured who.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down