Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Justin passes Lie Detector test, positive data continues to come in.

+8
Got Yeti Yet?
Virgil_Caine
Blogfoot
SasquaiNation
Earthquake Panda
CMcMillan
StankApe
GT3Paul
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Justin passes Lie Detector test, positive data continues to come in. Empty Justin passes Lie Detector test, positive data continues to come in.

Post  GT3Paul Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Well,
either Justin is telling the complete truth about killing two Sasquatches or he is an alien from another planet (or
country ) who can completely deceive human criminal science experts.

What is so great about this is beyond the contribution to cryptid science its going to make but
MAYBE just MAYBE we wont have to have ANY more threads about the Patterson Gimlin Film.
In my mind Justin's story just cements the fact that the PGF wasn't and now it's not even
important to discuss anymore. Its just another data point in a pile of evidence thats getting terribly big.

So lets get on with why we are here. How does this affect science. If you were on the fence what do you think
now? What do you all think population levels are? How many species are there? What questions do you
have now?
Etc etc etc.
I think this will really move this forum in a positive direction.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Justin passes Lie Detector test, positive data continues to come in. Empty Re: Justin passes Lie Detector test, positive data continues to come in.

Post  StankApe Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:25 am

There is a reason they aren't allowed in court you know, if Bob Heironymous's claim to be Patty isn't acceptable by the bigfoot folk then His isn't either.

Frankly, I suspect both are full of it .
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Justin passes Lie Detector test, positive data continues to come in. Empty Re: Justin passes Lie Detector test, positive data continues to come in.

Post  CMcMillan Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Lets see.

It is note worthy to mention that Heironimus is unable to produce the alleged costume with breasts he allegedly wore 38 years ago and he was unable to satisfactorly say why he waited all these years to make such an admission.

PAX Television Channel 'Lie Detector' Aired May 17, 2005 8:00 PM ET/PT

1967 Roger Patterson film of the legendary "Bigfoot"

So you do the math that BOB had how many years to believe and tell the story and convince himself that what he was saying was the truth.
Its not apples to apples comparison you are making.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Justin passes Lie Detector test, positive data continues to come in. Empty lol

Post  Earthquake Panda Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:21 pm

well if we are going to knit piick, people are convicted of murder with no actual body regularly. In a court of law a positive polygraph from a heavily scrutinized witness would likely amount to circumstantial evidence at best if it were allowed at all, however, a second witness, bloody boots, A chunk of flesh, multiple visits from the authorities as well as the individual standing nothing to gain and much to loose does paint a picture. I guess I am trying to say is short of pulling a severed head out of his freezer on live tv what else do you want from Justin? If it had been a human he shot that day he would likely all ready be convicted of murder based on the present, currently available evidence.

Thank you TTB, you guys are a pillar of the Sasquatch community, thank you for all your hard work. And Justin, thank you Sir. I have tried to imagine how this would effect a person, man, I feel for ya brother. Would be honored to buy you a drink sometime. Stay strong.
Earthquake Panda
Earthquake Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:42 pm

Reread question 11 on the lie detector test.
Its an interesting Question

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/08/lots-of-walking-lots-of-crunching-and.html#moretop
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Justin passes Lie Detector test, positive data continues to come in. Empty question # 11

Post  Earthquake Panda Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:54 pm

#11 is the question about not being able to find the carcas on his first return trip to the kill site ? Only thing that stood out was "first trip". Is that what you were getting at?
Earthquake Panda
Earthquake Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:57 pm

Yes that the first trip and not the other trips that they may have taken.
It leads to that they may have found more evidence later on in other trips.
that is how i read it.

I also curious more on the Police Illustrations

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/05/behold-sketch-of-sierra-kills-bigfoot.html

Love how people go that means nothing yet we use police artists sketches all the time to look for people.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Justin passes Lie Detector test, positive data continues to come in. Empty I hear ya

Post  Earthquake Panda Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Yes, yup & ya. "first trip" is key. The juvenile was stashed along a river bank. These guys aint stupid. I am sure many trips have been made and I am sure they have hiked down river for miles pulling apart snags at bends in rivers and raking down sand bars looking for bones.
Earthquake Panda
Earthquake Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:29 pm

The accuracy of the test is 98% +, so I'm going to take the results at face value.
In the beginning Justin was a guy who was hard to contact, or at least talk with someone publicly regarding the kills.
Not only did Shawn, Ro & Co. write about this subject, they talked to Justin. They visited him and built a rapport, then talked to him on camera and followed up with a polygraph test.
The guys documented all of this and did their best to cover all aspects of the Sierra Kills. In my opinion, the guys went beyond blogging and journalism, they did investigative reporting. Who can ask for more than that?
The guys and ladies did an excellent job on this and I tip my hat to all of them.
The only thing that can top this story is a positive outcome to the DNA studies.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:30 pm

I think the best thing to top it is the DNA report with actual photo evidence of the younger one.
Which I don't know I hope it is that.
It just seems very hush hush for just DNA you know.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Blogfoot Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:48 pm

If Justin was out to make money on this, it was a huge gamble to a) send DNA to various labs and now b) take the lie detector test.

Unless there's a hidden body, the only other thing i can think of to further prove this actually happened is yes, a photo and to get the DNA off the bloodied boots, a video interview with the driver and have him take a lie detector test (if possible) - it seems the driver (Jack?) has been very quiet on this whole matter. Someone out there said there had been an interview with him, but i have not been able to find it. The driver played a big part in this too and should be given equal interest.

Having said that, I am actually quite satisfied that Justin was telling the truth and it actually took place. If this turns out to be a hoax, then my hats off to him for making it an interesting couple of months reading....and for what it's worth, whichever way this turns out, you know someone is going to make money off this.

Blogfoot

Back to top Go down

Justin passes Lie Detector test, positive data continues to come in. Empty time to take a deep breath and calm down

Post  Virgil_Caine Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Polyraphs are not reliable and this 'test' does not do a lot to provide evidence to support Smeja and the SK cult. Earthquake panda - Yes sometimes people get convicted of murder without a body, but the court knows the person existed, knows humans exist and will have other evidence of an unlawful killing/missing person. As for bloody boots etc?? whose seen these?? DNA - no use without a specimen. DNA identifies people/animals only when a pre-existing sample is held for comparison.

I will dance with delight if BF is proven to exist and added to the list of species. But so far this whole sideshow has not moved things on one iota.

When I first came here I thought BF evidence was a site designed to annoy non-beleivers,JREF'ers and other sceptics. Now I am starting to think it is a site designed to tease those who want to beleive/already beleive. This SK story may or may not be true but deciding on this based on what can be presented on the internet is going to be difficult. There is NO WAY Smeja would have been convicted of murder on the evidence so far.There isn't any killer physical evidence. Murer = v high bar in terms of burden of proof. Besides who is prosecuting and who is defending. Razz

Virgil_Caine

Back to top Go down

Justin passes Lie Detector test, positive data continues to come in. Empty lol

Post  Earthquake Panda Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:00 pm

I was trying to say if you look at the story as it has been told to this point, the circumstantial evidence is beginning to paint a picture that looks alot like the story as we know it. And when I say "as we know it" I am going off of Ro & Justins in person videotaped on youtube for the world to see, telling of "the story" . And yes at this point it is just a story.

And I did say "if it were a human" ... then you would have had your known dna sample, your missing persons report ect... And likely the state of Ca. would be prosecuting.

Bloody boots? Last I heard I think Bart C. had taken possession for "safe keeping". I am sure they will be a integral piece of this puzzle in the end.

You are right though, if you look at this story as a definite hoax, it has even more issues in a legal hypothetical sense, like lack of motive... lol...Sorry for the previous post, i am pretty stoned.

Last edited by Earthquake Panda on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Earthquake Panda
Earthquake Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Virgil_Caine Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:04 pm

then go listen to some tunes or do something less taxing homeboy. Very Happy

I am getting a bit fed up of Smeja and this wole story. I get the feeling our dials are being tweaked and I think it is cruel, more so to people who honestly beleive.

Anyway - go listen to My Morning Jackets new album. It's killer.

Virgil_Caine

Back to top Go down

Justin passes Lie Detector test, positive data continues to come in. Empty You know who else passed a polygraph?

Post  Got Yeti Yet? Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Jeffrey Dahmer passed a polygraph. BobH passed two. No matter, inadmissable = innacurate

The Smeja incident happend almost three years ago. The only place the story gains any provenance is on the various foot boards. Do you think that forums' mods and adminstrators have been keeping packs of media and scientific community at bay all this time? Hardly.

You can thaw all the bigfoot steaks in the world, smother them with Ketchum ketchup and you'll still be no closer to bigfoot.

There has NEVER, in the history of bigfootery, existed ANY confirmed physical specimen with which to compare "Bigfoot DNA."

Just selective proponent polygraphs, lots of stories, a couple of sketches. But never a bigfoot body.

Not even from the man who claims to have killed and held one.

Got Yeti Yet?

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:11 pm

Jeffery Dahmer was a psychopath. Probably the WORST possible example you could use. The only people who can regularly pass
lie detector tests are so deranged in their own mind that reality is something they are not capable of grasping.
Justin does not only not appear to be a psychopath nor does he seem to have the capability to lie at that level.
He is just a beer drinking good ole guy. Normal American Hunter who's joe average normal life path was crossed by
something spectacular. He is probably the LAST guy on Earth who could deceive a test like this.

The Other thing is the reason these tests aren't allowed in court have nothing to do with the reliability it has to do
with the power of the Trial Lawyers Political Action Committee. Reliability may have been part of their guise but
really had nothing to do with it.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BurdenOfProof Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:37 pm

This is definately intruiging.

Why would he make up a story that makes him look like a murderer?

Why would he have no problem taking a lie detector? (by the way bob gimlin refuses to do one Smile )

As intruiging as this is unfortunately as is always the case in bigfooting there is a hugely disapointing lack of evidence.

BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:45 pm

So Bob didn't do one.
But the person who said they wore it did, and his story conflicts with SEVERAL other stories on how it was created.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:14 pm

so are you saying BH was lying and passed a polygraph? (calling the reliability of Smeja's testimony into account) or that he was telling the truth? (meaning the PGF is a fake)

so which is it?
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:30 pm

StankApe wrote:so are you saying BH was lying and passed a polygraph? (calling the reliability of Smeja's testimony into account) or that he was telling the truth? (meaning the PGF is a fake)

so which is it?

you don't read do you?
BH had from 1967 to 2005 to believe his story was true. Also the questions were not that great.
Granted Smeja had time as well to believe what he said.
But like I said we are not comparing apples to apples in this Polygraph test.
Its not a man who has been telling the same story for decades.
This is not proof that Smeja didn't make this up but its an intresting piece to the puzzle
While BH has said certain things about the costume that conflict with the others who spoke about it.
So when you look at these things you should take in account Others stories and do they hold up.
for me BH story doesn't hold up. Since several people have described this mysterious missing costume in different ways or who made it. while BH said that G made it.
I believe BH convinced himself that what he is saying was true. Same with Smeja but I also tend to believe Smeja's story more at present.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:41 pm

yer just a troll, you haven't made a logical statement the entire time, it's all just excuse making and smartassisims. welcome to ignore. Your little game has become boring
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Bob Gimlin refused a polygraph? I've never heard this before. Do you have a source for this information?
I'm wondering why Bob Gimlin would refuse to take a polygraph test if his his claims are as true as he says.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:58 pm

apparently he has been approached a few times and has refused. It's referenced a lot, but I wasn't able to locate someone stating they asked him to... so who knows
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:05 pm

Thanks Stank, I'll have a look around to see what I can find.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:14 pm

StankApe wrote:yer just a troll, you haven't made a logical statement the entire time, it's all just excuse making and smartassisims. welcome to ignore. Your little game has become boring
LOL i am a troll your funny stank
You don't like me questioning your belief and theory? so I am the troll?
You also can't accept the fact that I have shown you several conflicting stories about the supposed costume yet you want to ignore it.
you are the one lacking in logic.
If you want to be a skeptic then be one completely you aren't
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next