Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Michael Greene Responds

4 posters

Go down

Michael Greene Responds Empty Michael Greene Responds

Post  michael greene Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:16 pm

I was in Sacramento a few days ago meeting again with Justin Smeja , and revisiting the Sierra kill site for my book, which is almost complete,but waiting on Dr.Ketchum's DNA paper to be published.Justin asked me if I had been posting on this site. When I told him that I had never even been here he told me about a thread concerning me that ran months ago that apparantly contained someone assumed to be me. I read the thread, which starts off with Bart Cutino and quickly degenerates into a mud slinging festival.
Let me be clear about a number of things.
First: I have never been to this website in my whole life. I generally do not read bigfoot related websites and seldom post on them. I am not a gossip monger, nor am I prone to idle speculation.
Second: Whoever Matt Moneymaker assumed was me, blasting him with broadsides, was not me. My spelling and grammer are far better.
Third: I have never been to Costa Rica in my life, nor have I ever had a nose job (!!?) I did live in Honduras for a year in the 70s.
Fourth: Those who know me will attest to the ridiculousness of MM's claim that I was a meth addict. In my professional life I directed a State Fraud Investigations bureau which supervised 21 Chief Investigators, who in turn supervised 250 Fraud Investigators. Additionally I testified in court as a Forensic Documents Examiner (forgery expert). This is not a lifestyle condusive to chronic methamphetamine use.
Fifth: I learned of MM filing for bankruptcy from a friend of mine who had loaned MM, on a handshake , a great deal of money. When my friend wrote MM an email asking when he could expect repayment of $22,500, he received MM's bankruptcy notice as his only response. It seems disingenuous in the extreme For MM to claim that I was the only one he told about filing for bankruptcy if he felt I was a lying, low-life, meth snorting opportunist. That just does not compute.
Sixth: MM makes reference to my jealous trashing of Don Young of Wisc. If calling a spade a spade is trashing, I plead guilty. Don Young is a known bigfoot evidence faker and a convicted child molester. For the latter go to this link to read the court records and decide for yourself <Shttp://wi.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xg/faC.20110726_0000669.WI.htm/qx>
For the former, email me and I'll gladly send you some photos and you decide for yourself. Don Young was, at MM's request, receiving both money and equipment on a regular basis from Wally. If there was some sort of kickback deal between Don and MM it might explain why MM continues to stand up for this jailbird (now doing 7 years hard time).
Seventh: When I was lucky enough to take the "Squeaky Thermal " footage a few years ago I truly didn't know what to do next, so I called my good friend MM. He suggested I fly to to the Wisc BFRO Exped. and show it to him, which I promptly did. When he saw the footage he was delighted and HE suggested that HE post a blurb about it, along with a fifteen second video clip on the BFRO website, referring interested parties to my website < bushloper.net> where for $2 they could view the entire three minutes. We reduced this idea to a written agreement.
This sounded like a great idea since I was happy to get the chance to recoup some of the lagre amounts of money I have spent over the years on this hobby. He also suggested that I go to Bob Gimlin's birthday bash in Yakima, WA, where he would be proud to introduce me as the guest speaker, which I did as well. As I said in the beginning of this letter, it is not my custom to regularly visit websites and when I checked the BFRO site some months later I was horrified to find that instead of our agreed upon blurb and 15 second video clip, there was a notice on the front page of the BFRO website saying " You can go to Mike Greene's website and for $2 view his three minute Squeaky Thermal, or you can watch the best two minutes of it here for free." I got around 900 hits on my site, he got 90,000. I truly do not understand this betrayal, or how he could stiff my friend for $22,500, and that was the abrupt end of out friendship. I did appear on the second episode of FINDING BIGFOOT ( "Compelling Evidence") for which I was well paid. I wil be happy to email a copy of the written agreement between MM and myself to interested parties.
Having said my piece, I am now going to retire back to book writing as I do not plan to be drawn into a he said-you said contest. If someone insists on pretending to be me on this blog, please check you spelling and grammar.
Michael Greene

michael greene

Back to top Go down

Michael Greene Responds Empty Welcome Mr. Green

Post  ***** Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:19 pm

I have great respect for your efforts, and am a firm supporter of the authenticity of your thermal. I hope you know we are thankful for your clarification, and your points in defense of your integrity were well made and easily understood.

Back to top Go down

Michael Greene Responds Empty Re: Michael Greene Responds

Post  GT3Paul Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:05 pm

Mr Greene,
I am very happy you are here. Your posts and writings have a substance that we can get much anywhere else. Welcome and thank you!!!!!

I have TWO FLIR cameras and am in the process of mounting them on VERY nice UAVs. I hope to have some really good video once I get my night time
flight planning down.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  callmeIshmael Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Thank you Mr. Greene for your clarifications. Unfortunately impersonation has been taking place on this and other websites and you are not the first or probably the last to have this done to you. Most of us know this, and take any comments posted with a grain of salt. That being said we appreciate you taking the time to help us understand your position and the injustice that was done to you.
callmeIshmael
callmeIshmael

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down