Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Technology for catching a Bigfoot on Film

2 posters

Go down

Technology for catching a Bigfoot on Film Empty Technology for catching a Bigfoot on Film

Post  GT3Paul Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:12 pm

This is what an advanced low cost UAV looks like. Six motors, speed controls built into the motors for
smaller signature. Advanced inertially stabilized camera mount. carbon fiber fuselage plates, Carbon fiber props etc.
FLIR Tau camera ready to roll.
This sits in almost ready to fly state. There is some tiestrapping to do and cleaning up but it could fly in about 10 minutes from
where it sits. I just need a target area.

Technology for catching a Bigfoot on Film D_110
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Technology for catching a Bigfoot on Film Empty Re:Technology for catching a Bigfoot on Film

Post  SasquaiNation Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:20 pm

That's one fine looking machine Paul! You need to get someone recording you flying it or vice versa. I'd love to see this baby in action.
Better sign up on YouTube my friend Very Happy

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Technology for catching a Bigfoot on Film Empty Re: Technology for catching a Bigfoot on Film

Post  GT3Paul Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:30 pm

I am on You tube but I havent published much on the behest of my co owner.
But the way the camera can be flown by a separate camera man OR i Can just put myself in a hover or a circle
and fly the camera my self in Roll pitch and pan independent of the aircraft.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Technology for catching a Bigfoot on Film Empty Re: Technology for catching a Bigfoot on Film

Post  SasquaiNation Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:33 pm

You're on YouTube and never sent me a link? How can I subscribe if I don't know where you are?
It sounds very promising!

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:39 pm

I have a couple videos on You tube but only vague experiments and flight tests, not really worth looking at.
But hey if you must just look up my channel at paul guggenbuehl
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:54 pm

You're far too modest Paul. I watched a few of your videos and these multicopters are great. The video images are superb! Did you have a different camera on Naza? Was it one of the HD Drift cameras?
I'd love to post one of your vids to my facebook page. Very impressive technology.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:09 pm

I dont remember which one was on the NAZA, The video called STABLE is the video from the one in the pic above.
The STABLE one is the SONY alpha and then there were some Drift and GoPro as well as the FLIR videos.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down