Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

I'm leaving this place before the crazy becomes catching

+5
letsfindem
YSPR
DPinkerton
CMcMillan
StankApe
9 posters

Go down

I'm leaving this place before the crazy becomes catching Empty I'm leaving this place before the crazy becomes catching

Post  StankApe Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:26 pm

g

Last edited by StankApe on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving this place before the crazy becomes catching Empty And this your Intelligence STANK

Post  CMcMillan Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:28 pm

~removed by CM~

Last edited by CMcMillan on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving this place before the crazy becomes catching Empty Re: I'm leaving this place before the crazy becomes catching

Post  StankApe Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:29 pm

g

Last edited by StankApe on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving this place before the crazy becomes catching Empty Re: I'm leaving this place before the crazy becomes catching

Post  StankApe Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:30 pm

g

Last edited by StankApe on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Yay for unmoderated sections of the forum! A place where the moderators can tell off people without being moderated.

lol!

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  YSPR Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:51 pm

StankApe wrote: Just can't be content with an animal in the woods, no it has to be A SPACE ALIEN, ORB RIDING, SHAPE SHIFTING, PSYCHIC, INFRASOUND SHOOTING, INFRARED SEEING, MAGIC MONKEY MAN FROM THE 50TH DIMENSION!!!

Now that is funny, I dont care who you are!!! LOL

YSPR
YSPR

Back to top Go down

Post  letsfindem Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:10 pm

Stank, I really hope you do consider staying. I've seen what CMcMillan has done to you and it's udder bullshit!! Her relentless stalking of you as turned this forum to shit. Although I am a believer in Bigfoot, I, as well as other, feel you do bring alot to the table. I know alot of us would be bummed if you bailed because of her.

I really hope you do consider staying though man. There has been enough of an outcry because of her that I think changes will come soon.

letsfindem
letsfindem

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:16 pm

How did I stalk him?
I was we were talking about Crop-circles and he blew up on ME.
So I and some others have different opinions on the crop-circles and he Jumps on ME? why not DPink or Blondie?
They questioned what I did as well.
But yea I stalk him and post to harrass him really.
Yep all my fault Stank blew a gasket.

Oh and So what I am going to get Banned is your assumtion?
You seem to miss where he basically went into me didn't you?
Oh but in your opinion I deserved that? For believing crop-circles are not all man made?

Last edited by CMcMillan on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  YSPR Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Stank, I agree with letsfindthem hang out a little while longer and see what happens.

Diversity is what keeps thing progressing.

Last edited by YSPR on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
YSPR
YSPR

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:20 pm

well since this is un moderated please why not lay into me you guys tell me what you really think.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:34 pm

A discussion was taking place in the moderators section and he completely disagreed with the nature of peoples arguments for the topic being discussed. He clearly stated his view, that we were all crazy (paraphrased to put it politely).

Then the moderator of the non-bigfoot section PMs a forum member out of the blue because of their views in the non-bigfoot forum...the PM reads as such.

You are either the most gullible person in the world, or batshit crazy (I suspect a little of both) please, go have yer tubes tied and save the rest of the world you retarded troglodyte.

have a nice day!

And members of the forum are coming to said moderators defense.

Sorry but I take great offence at this and at your coming to his defense on this issue. I was engaged in a civil, logical discussion and attempted to make several points. Those points were completely disregarded and I feel directly attacked by said moderator as well. Regardless of the history between Stank and CM, the actions by Stank were uncalled for and unbecoming of a moderator.

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Lee Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:58 pm

"retarded", "dumbing down of america" where have I heard that before.

Mr.Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  letsfindem Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:38 am

Whatever CMcMillian. You got your way. Because of you and your incessant post, SN and Stank are leaving. Who else do you have in your sights to badger and run off? Don’t say it wasn’t you that did it because it was. At least now we will be able to read these threads in peace. Thank you. You are turning this forum into the BE BlogSpot. Obviously Stank as his fair share of moments. I don’t agree with his choice of words or his beliefs. He is as much involved in this as you, but at least he changed. You and everyone else here just wants to have a civil discussion about bigfoot but because of you attacking everything he said, no one had a chance to post without getting into the middle of your guys arguments. I like what you post and I like your theories but seriously, LEAVE THE GUY ALONE!! There have been so many times when he has post a comment and you just pick at him over and over and over again! Do us a favor, if he posts again, do NOTHING!! Don't respond. Don't "bite your tongue. Do nothing. Please ignore him unless YOU can actually have a decent discussion with him. You probably won't have to worry about it since he's gone. So there you go, you won. I really hope that us other members don’t have to keep bringing up this situation that we have wasted so much time and effort writing. That is all I’m going to say about this anymore...

I am sorry you are offended DPinkerton but the bottom line is CMcMillan has become everything that she accuse of StankApe of being. A bully and a hypocrite. I to disagree with Stank most of the time with skepticism, his choice of words, and his mannerisms but what there difference have become are seriously affecting this thread…that is all I am concerned about. I came here to find out more about Bigfoot and us discovering him, not to be caught in the middle of their argument on virtually every, single thread. Again, I am sorry DPinkerton…
letsfindem
letsfindem

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:31 am

Well that is your Opinion that I was attacking or trolling him.
Just because I had a different view than he does, and that he couldn't answer some of my questions about "real science".
I was all for trying to have a conversation with him.
But when he says "my brain will fall out" thats not attacking me?
I was posting my Belief on things and my opinion but Stank seemed to not be able to accept at least my opionion.
If you took the time to read the post that set him off "crop-circles" I didn't start the post DPinkerton and Blondie had similar Ideas that I did about them that all aspects of Crop-circles can not be explained yet he goes off on me? WHY? I didn't prod him at all in that.
I was asked by the Admin and Mods to layoff of Stank. I did.
Dpinkerton PM'd me and told me that Yea Stank was Baiting me to respond to his posts. He was trying to start a fight. So i saw this and didn't respond to his post when he posted the link about a ufo conspiracy person. All I asked him if he actually read the book or listen to any of his lectures. He wouldn't answer. Its one thing to go all over the web and "find" things about anything but to sit and read several books and go to lectures is another.
Sorry you feel I ran him off.
But He isn't banned from this forum he can come back and still post in here.

He is as much to blame as you may blame me. He didn't have to go off on me like he did. Just because I have a different opionion on things than he does.
But what you miss is that he much feels the same about your belief in Bigfoot as well. That its all hogwash, and eventually you would have said something that set him off. I was just in his opion some stupid woman. Of course he fails to realize that we have several women on this forum and a Female Mod in here as well.
And he attacked me for a Post that 2 others were commenting on the same way.

Lets not forget he posts research from 1975, and uses mythbusters as a source to prove something. Yet "real" scientists proved that the infrasound can affect people. But when i call him on his posts I get the accused of running him off. ~shrugs~

AS for SN I didn't run him off. If I ran him off why is he still listed as a Mod?
If you read the threads he was having issues with another Mod since I can't delete posts. But hey sure put the blame on me for that as well.
Its apparant to me you aren't really reading things.

Moderators
Beer-Man, SasquaiNation, JoeShow, Sweetsusiq, Blondie1, GuidedByPandas, GT3Paul, Damian Bravo, NobleSavage

I apologized to the forum and him in public on the forums here. Guess you missed that as well?
Did he come in and say he was sorry at all ?

I am not going to make excuses for my passion on subjects.
I am intrested in many things, I love to read about them. Do I believe all of it HELL NO but I will put things out for people to read and we can talk about it. Thats the joy of it.
Not to have someone just come in and go This is all Bullshit. Sure it may be but the question is "what if it isn't?" that is what i enjoy talking about.
I enjoy talking about Bigfoot especially the history of the creature(s) I Love reading the old Native american legends, and the others through history.
Sorry you think I ran these two people off but I didn't.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  letsfindem Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:15 am

It wasnt that you ran them off it was the fact that between you and Stank, you guys just wouldnt let up and everybody is getting fed up. I may have been mistaken about SN and I apologizes. As I said, Stank did also have his moments more often then not and I dont agree with him most of the time,or what he says but from all that I saw, you were just as guilty as him, if not more about baiting him in. That is my opinion and you are entitled to yours. I just think that you were baiting, picking on, whatever you want to call it, Stank more then need to be done. With that said, I'm not trying to beat you up and I do apologize to you, but at least try to stop the bickering. I enjoy what you say and bring to the table. I am a believer in bigfoot (with an encounter), seeing ufos, and expriencing ghosts the same as you have. I just hope we can all grow up and move on from this.
letsfindem
letsfindem

Back to top Go down

Post  letsfindem Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:19 am

CMcMillan-I do apologize and Iam sorry. I do read all the posts and threads but I guess you see what you want to see and that is my bad...
letsfindem
letsfindem

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving this place before the crazy becomes catching Empty Assumption and Conclusions

Post  ***** Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:11 pm

I think we should all recognize that we are all imperfect, and opinionated here, but c'mon let's look at the whole picture, and perhaps some of your have not gone through all the threads, and reviewed posts! Rolling Eyes

letsfindem: I'm glad you decided to read back through all the threads before making a final decision on Cm, and you are obviously open minded, and considerate to spend the time reviewing what's been said on this board in the past

I've not seen Cm have any problems with any other members here aside from Stank. Sometimes there are folks that just rub us the wrong way, and I think Cm would agree she took things personal, and went a lil' too far in countering Stank. She would admit to all of you that much of what she's posted has been deleted, and the moderators here have been just as aggressive in enforcing the few rules we have against proponents and skeptics alike.

If Stank has really chosen to leave this forum, which I'd bet my bottom dollar does not happen, let's see if more members are willing to post. I've been contacted by multiple members who say they would post more, but feel intimidated by one individual. When he's decided to stay, I'm anxious to see if Cm makes adjustments and just ignores what he puts forth. When he's decided to stay, perhaps he will let some others voice an opinion without demanding they meet his threshold of what's worthy, spiraling threads into demands for evidence, and point/counterpoint circles. Cm, has agreed to modify her approach, so let's see who's stripes truly change here. I'm certainly interested in the future dialogue both display. I hope both remain and adjust.

We value our skeptical side of membership, it establishes a minimal threshold for what's put forth here. Of course, there are extremes that can devalue the overall testimony of bigfoot witness discussion. Let's remember, no single one of us is empowered to decide the worthiness of shared experience or opinion here. We are not out to raise up the level of commentary to scientifically acceptable or worthy dialogue. This IS A BIGFOOT FORUM where we come to share our love and passion for the subject itself, not to argue, counter, and debate what's presented endlessly. 99.9% of the membership here, is not here for that reason. The truth is many are here because we cannot or will not discuss this subject in our daily lives because of ridicule, and constant challenge.

Proponents and eye witnesses, those who have experienced BF, believe in a flesh/blood animal that did not descend from an Alien spacecraft, does not braid the tails of horses, or teleport, etc. Is it possible Sasquatches have abilities that we are not aware of????? Of course, we are discovering daily the abilities of known animals that we couldn't have imagined early on in our exposure to them. Read up on Chimp handshaking, and dolphin's mathematical prowess. Those of us that are certain of it's existence marvel at it's ability to remain in the realm of folklore and myth for millenia. Researchers I respect, and find very believable describe intelligence and abilities that, YES, some find to be on the fringe. However, these are the brave individuals that actually are out there looking, putting time and effort forth in the forests that they occupy. They risk much, and yield frustratingly few elements of evidence beyond their own experience, some audio, and footprint casts, photos. At least they are in the domain of these animals. To give absolutely zero weight to their evidence, and testimony----Zero respect for their efforts is frustrating to many of us who have had undeniable experiences, especially when it comes from those pounding on a keyboard or sitting on their ass, conducting zero research beyond wikipedia and google.

The arrogance of we humans is unbounded too often, and I believe arrogance is a trait that incenses, and inflames many of us who have experienced this creature. I don't care if I'm believed, because I know what I have experienced----no justification necessary. Arrogance does irritate me though, and when opinions and assertions are expressed in absolute terms, leaving no room for middle ground or alternate opinion without ridicule, that's just downright unfriendly and inflammatory. I would love to take some of these folks into the wild with me, and let them experience first hand what I've witnessed, and continue to experience albeit rarely.

I guess I'm envisioning a forum where we can all express our opinions and ideas without a tiny % of the membership laying a big turd in the forum swimming pool. Forgive my uncouth analogy, but that's what happens here quite often. Everybody then just wants to jump out of the pool, or scream and holler at the perpetrator. We have almost 150 members here now, and most don't even contribute on the forum. I wonder why?

The bulk of our skeptical members here are polite, and though they object to the more far fetched, and questionable topics, and testimony, they do it with class, and their skepticism is accepted because it's not perpetual, and without exception. I respect all of those true skeptics who just remain unconvinced, but are tactful and reasoned with their approach. They have every right to be here, and their intentions are honorable, and inquisitive. They actually expose the scoftics, and perpetual contrarians that are only here for some sick and twisted measure of self gratification. It's quite obvious who is who, if you pay attention and inform yourself with a post review. Look, if you have posted more than any member on this forum as a skeptic of bigfoot's existence, and countered, questioned, dismissed any and every testimonial, or opinion that supports that existence------- at some point that becomes redundant and calls into question if your a skeptic at all. At some point, after such obvious closed-mindedness, You define yourself as a contrarian, only present to counter, debate, argue, and inflame those here. True skepticism is defined by analysis of the whole, some measure of objectivity and consideration. Otherwise, discussion is truly limited and constipated by the individual seeking to control, and self represent in a continual, and pervasive capacity. It hurts the forum, and limits the discussion that would otherwise take place, by many here who would love to have an outlet to share their experiences without the ridicule we experience in the Real world.

I must say, the level of vitriol, repugnant filth posted at the top of this page doesn't belong on any forum. I understand discussion among adversaries can get heated, but attacking a female in that fashion is deplorable. Non-moderated or not---- to say that to any female where I'm from would get close up and personal very quickly from those within earshot. Just sayin....

Back to top Go down

Post  letsfindem Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:16 pm

Noble, I appreciate your understand. Although I didn't say it to anyone, I am one of those people that were afraid to post. I am not looking for excuses for what I said last night as that that it was said out of anger and frustration. It was unfair of me to single out Cm. After her post last night, I did go back and read some of the threads in question. At times there was excessive baiting but I now feel it wasn't malicious. It was from passion. Passion that Cm has towards her posts. This is more than most people have and I cannot fault her for that. She is a very strong and opinionated person and I agree with her more than I do with Stank.
My posts came from anger and frustration with the situation. I, for one, would like nothing more than to have meaningful, intelligent conversations with proponents and skeptics alike and I am going to make a change with the way I approach the conversations (i.e. reading all comments and facts before jumping to conclusions).
As a new member to blogs and forums, as well as being nervous for posting my experiences for fear of ridicule, I can only imagine how this makes me look to all other members on this forum. Because of that, I apologize to all I have offended. I, too, have taken away from the topic discussions and muddied the waters of conversation with arguing and add no good content.
With all of that being said, I would sincerely like to apologize to CMcMillan for my comments last night and calling her out. I am sorry CMcMillan and I do hope you can forgive me. If not, that’s understandable. This is the last post from me on this topic. Thank you everyone.
letsfindem
letsfindem

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:23 pm

Letsfindem,
~BIG HUgs~
don't be afraid of me.... you right I am passionite and Opinionated. I have to real myself in and well we have Blondie and Paul and Nobel slapping me upside the head to say real it in Razz
I do love to talk to anyone about any subject.
I find these all Things facinating.

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving this place before the crazy becomes catching Empty Thanks

Post  Blondie1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:23 pm

[Noble... Quote] I guess I'm envisioning a forum where we can all express our opinions and ideas without a tiny % of the membership laying a big turd in the forum swimming pool. Forgive my uncouth analogy, but that's what happens here quite often. Everybody then just wants to jump out of the pool, or scream and holler at the perpetrator. We have almost 150 members here now, and most don't even contribute on the forum. I wonder why? [Quote]

Priceless! Absolutely Priceless! Mods have to think about the whole forum and it's total health.

Much and many thanks to all who understand and any apology means a whole lot in my book. Very Happy
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving this place before the crazy becomes catching Empty Thank you Blondie and CM

Post  letsfindem Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:58 pm

I do appreciate the understand from you guys. I really was worried about what would happen to me on this post after I said what I said. So thank you for the acceptance.

Thank you for the hug CMcMillan. I need that... Very Happy

letsfindem
letsfindem

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving this place before the crazy becomes catching Empty You guys are the best!

Post  ***** Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:20 pm

I really see this forum changing for the better, and it's because many of those here are willing to put aside ego so that We GO!

Our membership is building, we are truly going forward to within no time we will eclipse the massive BFForums, and BFRO member numbers, and quality of content. I'm blessed to be a part of it here, and enjoy interaction with all. I can get better, and with accomplished mod's like Blondie, SasquaiNation, GT3Paul, and SuziQ, I'm learning each day how to better approach the minor issues that come up. I know I've seemed a little harsh to some of the skeptical crowd, but am doing my best to adapt and be more patient. I want to apologize if I've come across as a blowhard, or arrogant as that's most certainly not my intention. I just love discussing bigfoot, and I'm still full of really cool things to share with you all pertaining to our hairy buddy!

I want to give special Thanks to our Admin for starting the forum, and giving us all a venue to discuss, and exchange, and I want to welcome all of our new members, and those that have been here since day 1.

Humble, and Helpful as I can be, open and willing to listen::::

NobleSavage

Back to top Go down

Post  letsfindem Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Noble, in my opinion, you are doing an amazing job. You are by far one of my fav posters. I do appreciate your patience and thoughtfulness. Thank you for doing your job and keeping a level head when petty differences may come up. I for one am excited in the direction we are headed and look forward to hearing all the stories/expriences our members have. It feels good to have a safe place to share your thoughts and feelings. Hopefully, we can all come together and prove once an for all that the "Big Man" exists. Thank you again Noble and thank you to all of the other Mods and Admin that makes this forum possible.... Very Happy
letsfindem
letsfindem

Back to top Go down

Post  Starz Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:15 pm

Noble Savage
''I guess I'm envisioning a forum where we can all express our opinions and ideas without a tiny % of the membership laying a big turd in the forum swimming pool. Forgive my uncouth analogy, but that's what happens here quite often. Everybody then just wants to jump out of the pool, or scream and holler at the perpetrator. We have almost 150 members here now, and most don't even contribute on the forum. I wonder why?''

Simply put because those who know, don't talk
Those that don't never shut up.

For instance you don't see researchers like Billy Willard or Stan Courtney blabbering all over the internet a LOT of what they've found regarding Bigfoot. In fact Independent researchers who have something going on may tell a little then suddenly they kinda just drop off the internet.

No ones mind is going to be changed on the internet. People who work with BF know this and don't bother.
Unfortunately this isn't going to change anytime soon.
Starz
Starz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down