Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

"Exclusive: Temagami Ontario Bigfoot Photographs, Never-Before-Seen Photos"

+12
Woodwose
mcnorth
Kel
SasquaiNation
StankApe
Some@$$hole
Samsquanch
AdamHorror
BurdenOfProof
I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH
Danny Squatchanini
Detral
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

"Exclusive: Temagami Ontario Bigfoot Photographs, Never-Before-Seen Photos" - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions?

Post  SasquaiNation Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:48 pm

Tim Ervick wrote:If you have any questions I will try my best to answer them.

I would like to say that when I hear someone saying "It's confidential or I can't disclose something" it does bother me but some things are confidential and can't be disclosed. Confidentiality is why we get most of our reports and it wouldn't be a good idea to breach any confidence our witnesses have in us. But I will try to answer any questions you may have.

I will echo what Woodwose asked for. Original photos with data intact.
Tim have you personally spoken with the elderly couple? Are there any photos of the surrounding area(that doesn't jeopardize the photo owners) that we can see?

Like I mentioned on Bigfoot Evidence, this story and the Matine story have too many similarities to be coincidence.

I'm happy that you're open to questions and dialogue, it says a lot about your character.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

"Exclusive: Temagami Ontario Bigfoot Photographs, Never-Before-Seen Photos" - Page 3 Empty Re: "Exclusive: Temagami Ontario Bigfoot Photographs, Never-Before-Seen Photos"

Post  Woodwose Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:15 pm

Photos of the area or exact location of the sighting would also help to rule out image manipulation.
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

"Exclusive: Temagami Ontario Bigfoot Photographs, Never-Before-Seen Photos" - Page 3 Empty Re: "Exclusive: Temagami Ontario Bigfoot Photographs, Never-Before-Seen Photos"

Post  relic Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:59 pm

I have a question Tim.

What is Nikk and Edward's (of Algonquin Park video) connection to Mrs Heibert?

relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodwose Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:19 pm

Tim, I've just thought of another question.

I understand that the woodpile image was taken from a different location, but can you find out if the photographer moved position (by at least a few yards) between taking image 1 & 2.
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3