Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

+12
Holt
MrBigfoot
Woodwose
Blondie1
DPinkerton
Mr.Lee
Sweetsusiq
CMcMillan
StankApe
Tzieth
Got Yeti Yet?
16 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Tzieth Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Sweetsusiq wrote:Tzieth, What I was saying is that people can make up their own minds and decisions regarding their their own personal beliefs, and I usually don't try to change their minds because they are adults, and thus making their own decisions about what they believe in. Very Happy That's all I was saying, I think cheers

I served in the Army and yes, I know what you meant. What I wrote was in response to "Anyone who believes in Bigfoot is a gullible idiot" (paraphrasing). My wording was directed towards that statement. You have the right to believe however you wish. But "Belief" should be set aside in science. (It is not.) Evolutionists are going to twist it towards evolution. Creationists are going to try to fit it in with creation. In both cases, it is agenda driven. Evolution can not be proven, nor can it be dis-proven. God can not be dis-proven either.

DNA as Stank pointed out makes a case for evolution, but again it proves nothing. This animal is similar to that genetically. Do you know what else is similar to Humans??? Scorpions. according to DNA Scorpions are also a close genetic match.

And we have no DNA for Dinosaurs because Dinosaur bones are no longer bones. They are sedimentary rock that took the shape of bones that had long withered away. This goes back to Agenda. Aside from religion is modern science, you can now throw politics into the mix. Most Biology based sciences tend to lean Liberal Politically. Where as most Geology based sciences tend to lean more conservative. This really shown back during the "Global Warming" political debates. Liberals were using biology and meteorology to make the case that humans were causing Global warming. Conservatives were using Geologists and Historians to make the case "This is natural and has happen repeatedly in the past."

Where Paleontologists will tell you "This animal was older than that." Geologists will tell you that you cannot carbon date rock. Carbonating as it is, is not an exact science. There are too many factors that will throw it off, such as radiation. But when it comes to material that is as old as the earth it's self, it becomes that much more harder. Each little granule that makes up lime stone (Minus shell deposits) has always existed since the Earth it's self existed and there is no telling how many times they were replaced over millions of years. The Earths crust shifts giving the possibility that these molds have cracked open and refilled with sediment time and time again. Those that date by depth of sedimentary lair face the same problem. Floods and earthquakes and even past climate changes could effect the results making things appear differently than they truly are. Plus like with the other hominids, fossils are only possible in certain areas. You find snakes everywhere in grasslands. It is suited for them. You do not find many Lizards in an open plain. And then there are those huge Elephants sitting in the room that paint paleontologists in a corner thanks to Absolutes. Stank is right. By "fossil record" they way they have it worked out, snakes predate lizards. However at the same time, current snakes show signs that they evolved from lizards due to snubbed off appendages that they conclude they were once legs. (Which oddly enough concurs with the serpent of the bible and God cursing him to crawl around on his belly and nip at the heals of man.)
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  StankApe Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:00 pm

g

Last edited by StankApe on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:29 pm

ROFLMAO Who is calling the kettle black here?

"I can show you the pelvic girdle in the more primitive snakes (boas and pythons) and how they are remnants from their lizard ancestors. I can even show you the archaopteryx as a dividing species between birds and dinosaurs"

You are the guy who just said Snakes predate lizards lol. Make up your evolutionary mind lol.

And your little tree? Do you see a problem there? If you look, you will because it is obvious. Gross Anamorphic tampering. lol That fake tree shows these things looking slowly similar because they are photo-shoped to look that way lol

Lets see how they REALLY look.

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 2 Neanderthalskull2

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 2 Neanderthalskull

Compare it with your Neanderthal

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 2 Hheidelbergensisskull

Compare it with your Homo-Heilderbergis

Hey!!! Here is an Idea to make our evolution case!!! Lets put the Human skleton wayyy in the back where no one can tell the differences and cant it to where it matches our Neanderthal!!!

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 2 Howtheyjustify

In truth, we will use logic that even a child can understand... errrm Does Sesame Street work for you?

"ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER... CAN YOU GUESS WHICH ONE IT IS???"
Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 2 Thetruthx

Who is religious now?

Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 2 Empty What a pleasure it is to have you back Stank.....

Post  ***** Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:31 am

I can't say how much we all enjoy your presence back on this forum.....

What happened to your sign off? You've decided this forum is worthy of your presence once again? Because you were truly missed, you are such a valuable contributor, and enhance discussion to such a degree that we truly feel more informed and enlightened by your sudden return.

Considering my niece is down syndrome, and deemed retarded by some like you, I'd appreciate you using more subtle nomenclature when describing those of us that disagree with many aspects of evolution as it's put forth. It's theory, not law, and for good reason.

It's surprising that you are so socially inept, despite your claims of paramount intelligence. Moderating your absolutism, and unbridled attack posture toward fellow forum members would benefit you greatly. Disagreement is acceptable, and many of us here do just that. I think you'd agree you are singularly distinguished for the obtuse and caustic qualities your posts drip with in this forum.

It's not that disagreement is unwelcome, it's that YOU are unwelcome because of the nature of what you post. Get IT??

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Lee Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:59 am

Last edited by Mr.Lee on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Mr.Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:48 am

Noble, lmao, you have room to talk. before your ass got spanked you were a lumbering bully filling the air with you boisterous ignorance. (that being said,I use the word retarded to mean "makes no sense in a foolish manner" if I had singled out someone with a disorder and yelled "retard" then perhaps you would have an argument. But I didn't did I? I didn't even call anyone retarded, I called their ideas retarded. and linguistically my argument was correct. The idea that evolution does not exist is indeed restraining progressive scientific thought, hence retarding it, hence retarded.)

I have given a sound basis for my arguments. and, this is the non modded section. I noticed that you just go and remove any other post I make, because none of you seem to have the acumen to present a logical argument, it's all "jesus and magic smoke" or some such nonsense. Well, I was in here the other day reading some of this blither and had enough . I shall not allow people to spread ignorance upon the world unchallenged. It is my duty as a rational person to straighten out the facts.

BTW, the word theory doesn't mean "best guess" in science like it does at home. it's akin to a law. It's grounded in fact. It's something that has been proposed, tested, scrutinized and while not yet a law (as EVERY SINGLE FACET IS NOT YET DESCRIBED) it' fundamental principles are akin to a law.

You can call me a cunt all you want Mr Lee. But yer the one who says ghosts came to your house...... Pardon me if your opinion isn't one I leap to trust...

ETA: I rarely post in the comments section, and if I do, I use my Hill Billy name and avatar. I don't hide behind anon like some simpleton.

Last edited by StankApe on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:27 am

You're probably right though. I'm never going to change anyone's mind on here. if I say it nice, mean, quiet or loud, it appears I'm dealing with religion, and religion and politics are best left out of Bigfoot forums. But here it is, and I think it drives the thought processes of many of the members here. and I have as good a chance of shooting a Bigfoot in my bathtub as changing someone's mind who is driven by the blinders of faith.....

I will pop in once in awhile though. Whenever I'm in a super dandy mood!
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:38 am

StankApe wrote:You're probably right though. I'm never going to change anyone's mind on here. if I say it nice, mean, quiet or loud, it appears I'm dealing with religion, and religion and politics are best left out of Bigfoot forums. But here it is, and I think it drives the thought processes of many of the members here. and I have as good a chance of shooting a Bigfoot in my bathtub as changing someone's mind who is driven by the blinders of faith.....

I will pop in once in awhile though. Whenever I'm in a super dandy mood!

You are being religious lol. Theory is an educated guess.. Always has been the definition and always will no matter how you try to spin it.

You are basically saying "Your religion should not be taught in school, but mine should." You keep stating evolution is proven, but you have yet to show the proof. All I see is things being twisted to make your case, such as that tree you shown with the artwork altered to fit it. I shown real skulls and how different they are from the artwork of your tree and you do not even comment on it?

I am still a Christian.. Fundamentally I still believe in creation, but am I preaching that case? No! Because it has nothing to do with progressing science. No more than trying to pass an Educated Guess off as a Fact. I am not discounting any theory not even evolution my point was that evolution has no more proof in it than creation or intelligent design. Actually Intelligent Design has more probability than evolution. It explains why there are this ungodly amount of missing links.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:39 am

@Stank,

You laugh at me for defending Evolutionism.
When Evolution has already said that we share a common Ancestor all animals and life.
You laugh at me saying that another creature that we call bigfoot can have traits of other animals. Yet it is VERY possible to have this.
We consider some traits that people get as a Genetic Mutation or anomoly .
Explain how a Nong Yousui has possible tapetum lucidum?
Per Evolution theory Evidence:

3. Genetic commonalities. Human beings have approximately 96% of genes in common with chimpanzees, about 90% of genes in common with cats (source), 80% with cows (source), 75% with mice (source), and so on. This does not prove that we evolved from chimpanzees or cats, though, only that we shared a common ancestor in the past. And the amount of difference between our genomes corresponds to how long ago our genetic lines diverged.

4. Common traits in embryos. Humans, dogs, snakes, fish, monkeys, eels (and many more life forms) are all considered "chordates" because we belong to the phylum Chordata. One of the features of this phylum is that, as embryos, all these life forms have gill slits, tails, and specific anatomical structures involving the spine. For humans (and other non-fish) the gill slits reform into the bones of the ear and jaw at a later stage in development. But, initially, all chordate embryos strongly resemble each other.

In fact, pig embryos are often dissected in biology classes because of how similar they look to human embryos. These common characteristics could only be possible if all members of the phylum Chordata descended from a common ancestor.

So to scoff at someone for saying that the creature we call bigfoot can not have something that we or apes don't have is not true or accurate since based on the theory of evolution IT can have something that we don't posses that other animals posses.
You can't throw out the possibility of it if you really believe in evolution. You are now just picking and choosing what parts of evolution you believe in.

My problem with evolution is this:
Why are we human and not a worm? If we all derived from a common ancestor why are their so many varieties of creatures what is the explanation of the diversity? Why did we evolve to be human and my cat a cat? Evolution and science can not explain this yet.

All evolution testing is done on cells that already have a known form. Sheep, Fruit fliess....
Science real test is to take the cells of fruit flies and force it into a new life form by forcing the evolution of it. But they can't because they don't know why a fruit fly is a fruit fly and a sheep is a sheep besides dna but then why aren't we all fruit flies?
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:03 am

I think Stank lost track of the point. It was not that Evolution is not what is happening...it is that the "Theory" of Evolution is exactly that. It is a theory. It is NOT concrete 100% proven science. Evolution is NOT held in anyone's hand, there is no body in a zoo. It is a Theory that has evidence to support its assumptions. Enough evidence that the "mainstream" science establishment considers it to be fact.

So at the end of the day...it is Science based on assumptions NOT on physical proof. Many many things found have contributed in supporting the theory and many experiments have been done that have demonstrated that in the correct environments, organisms do "evolve". Piece it all together and "science" is left with no proof, but many supporting elements that they consider to prove their theory.

So there is Evolution....

Relate that bigfoot "myth" and there is a striking similarity, the one big exception being that "mainstream" science is not looking at the things found and making the same jumps of logic.

Is this a debate on Evolution? No. I am saddened to see what started out as a discussion, turned into an opportunity for one to ridicule the beliefs or non-beliefs of another. It was a simple example...

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 2 Empty It's okay

Post  Sweetsusiq Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:52 am

StankApe wrote:I don't agree that people should believe what they want. i think people (and especially kids) should be taught the facts about the world. if their parents want to teach them creationism, that's their bidness. But not in public school.

I also think religious people should stop being children and face a godless world, happy and alive! You don't need some invisible man who lives in the sky to make your life complete. I find it much more fascinating a place with no god at all.
Thankfully, in America, we can have different opinions, and we can discuss them openly and honestly. I believe in a Heavenly Father, and His Son, and it's okay for you to believe in what you believe. My military son is fighting for you and me to have that right. Take care my friend.. I love you
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:01 am

CMcMillan wrote:@Stank,

You laugh at me for defending Evolutionism.
When Evolution has already said that we share a common Ancestor all animals and life.
You laugh at me saying that another creature that we call bigfoot can have traits of other animals. Yet it is VERY possible to have this.
We consider some traits that people get as a Genetic Mutation or anomoly .
Explain how a Nong Yousui has possible tapetum lucidum?
Per Evolution theory Evidence:

3. Genetic commonalities. Human beings have approximately 96% of genes in common with chimpanzees, about 90% of genes in common with cats (source), 80% with cows (source), 75% with mice (source), and so on. This does not prove that we evolved from chimpanzees or cats, though, only that we shared a common ancestor in the past. And the amount of difference between our genomes corresponds to how long ago our genetic lines diverged.

4. Common traits in embryos. Humans, dogs, snakes, fish, monkeys, eels (and many more life forms) are all considered "chordates" because we belong to the phylum Chordata. One of the features of this phylum is that, as embryos, all these life forms have gill slits, tails, and specific anatomical structures involving the spine. For humans (and other non-fish) the gill slits reform into the bones of the ear and jaw at a later stage in development. But, initially, all chordate embryos strongly resemble each other.

In fact, pig embryos are often dissected in biology classes because of how similar they look to human embryos. These common characteristics could only be possible if all members of the phylum Chordata descended from a common ancestor.

So to scoff at someone for saying that the creature we call bigfoot can not have something that we or apes don't have is not true or accurate since based on the theory of evolution IT can have something that we don't posses that other animals posses.
You can't throw out the possibility of it if you really believe in evolution. You are now just picking and choosing what parts of evolution you believe in.

My problem with evolution is this:
Why are we human and not a worm? If we all derived from a common ancestor why are their so many varieties of creatures what is the explanation of the diversity? Why did we evolve to be human and my cat a cat? Evolution and science can not explain this yet.

All evolution testing is done on cells that already have a known form. Sheep, Fruit fliess....
Science real test is to take the cells of fruit flies and force it into a new life form by forcing the evolution of it. But they can't because they don't know why a fruit fly is a fruit fly and a sheep is a sheep besides dna but then why aren't we all fruit flies?
I love you Wow, CM, well said indeed. Why are we humans different? Why have we built a society that cares for it's young, and educates it's children to face a world full of wonders, and, sometimes, horrors? I think we humans have more to us than any other creature living due to our intelligence, and abilities. We were created differently from every other species living on this earth. How and why that happened is the miracle of human life.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:44 am

StankApe wrote:I don't agree that people should believe what they want. i think people (and especially kids) should be taught the facts about the world. if their parents want to teach them creationism, that's their bidness. But not in public school.

I also think religious people should stop being children and face a godless world, happy and alive! You don't need some invisible man who lives in the sky to make your life complete. I find it much more fascinating a place with no god at all.

Stank it is your right as an american to disagree.
You do not speak for the rest of the united states nor do I.
My personal opinion:
Each community and the parents of the children are the ones who should be deciding how they wish to raise and teach their children. If a parent wants to raise their child as a Wicca, atheist, agnostic, christian, Muslim, etc... that is not my business to butt in nor the goverments.

Until science can prove with out a shadow of a doubt where the particles came from that started the Universe.
Or why we are Human and not slugs since evolution teaches we all came from the same ancestor. Then the idea of Intelligent Design should be taught along with Evolution. They are both theories. And Intelligent design actually follows evolution for a good percentage of its theory.

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 2 Empty To CM

Post  Sweetsusiq Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:15 am

I love you I love you I love you You are a remarkable lady..
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 2 Empty Oh...poor Stank

Post  ***** Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:01 pm

StankApe wrote:Noble, lmao, you have room to talk. before your ass got spanked you were a lumbering bully filling the air with you boisterous ignorance. (that being said,I use the word retarded to mean "makes no sense in a foolish manner" if I had singled out someone with a disorder and yelled "retard" then perhaps you would have an argument. But I didn't did I? I didn't even call anyone retarded, I called their ideas retarded. and linguistically my argument was correct. The idea that evolution does not exist is indeed restraining progressive scientific thought, hence retarding it, hence retarded.)

I have given a sound basis for my arguments. and, this is the non modded section. I noticed that you just go and remove any other post I make, because none of you seem to have the acumen to present a logical argument, it's all "jesus and magic smoke" or some such nonsense. Well, I was in here the other day reading some of this blither and had enough . I shall not allow people to spread ignorance upon the world unchallenged. It is my duty as a rational person to straighten out the facts.

BTW, the word theory doesn't mean "best guess" in science like it does at home. it's akin to a law. It's grounded in fact. It's something that has been proposed, tested, scrutinized and while not yet a law (as EVERY SINGLE FACET IS NOT YET DESCRIBED) it' fundamental principles are akin to a law.

You can call me a cunt all you want Mr Lee. But yer the one who says ghosts came to your house...... Pardon me if your opinion isn't one I leap to trust...

ETA: I rarely post in the comments section, and if I do, I use my Hill Billy name and avatar. I don't hide behind anon like some simpleton.

Comic Relief Laughing

My ass was never smacked, Rolling Eyes and I've made lots of friends on this forum, and am a happy and well adjusted forum member and moderator here. If I was such a 'meanie' , and so out of control, I doubt I'd have been asked to moderate here.

It's obvious that I don't like your posts. It's not a secret that your presence here, is to inflame membership, and incite endless debate, that descends into the irrational inevitably on your part.

We know you are the foremost troll in the comments section, as your IP is static, and can be tracked.

You have poisoned that venue with your filth, and I'm sure would enjoy abusing the same privilege here, if it were given to you.

Since it is not, you can claim mistreatment and deleted posts, what little sympathy may have existed here at one time for you, has been destroyed by yourself, and constant rants, and insulting rhetoric, name calling, where every thread you enter spirals into circular argument that always has the same outcome: Stank spewing vitriol and hatred for others here, when he loses debate on topic x.

It's beyond beating the dead horse....your act is old for everyone now....

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:43 pm

That is absolute bullshit. I am not a troll on the blog..... I suggest you check again sir. You have made friends eh? So have I, and they all left because they agreed with me that this place is a cesspool for insane beliefs instead of following the proper methodology. They believe that Mcmillan and Tzieth are probably suffering from borderline personality disorder. They believe (as I do) that you are suffering from strange delusions of grandeur cuz yer a "mod" yer superman. yer not, yer some loser in Texas who's wife and kids hate him.

If you weren't so much fun to fuck with I'd tell you to go shoot yourself and do the world a favor. But I would lose a good foil.

I tried being nice to you people, I gave logical responses and was attacked and trolled and stalked by some fat crazy bitch and nobody did a damn thing. So I said fuck it, I'm going to stick it to you like it was done to me and break it off. You lunatics want to believe in all manner of crazy things? you want to think only you know the truth and all of science is wrong? have at it, but I'm going to be here, fucking with you until the end of time. You drew first blood, and now you get to be smacked around like the drooling idiot bitches you are.

You think you are big man Noble? Liked to make physical threats didn't you? well come on down to my neck of the woods and let's see who walks home
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:47 pm

CMcMillan wrote:

Stank it is your right as an american to disagree.
You do not speak for the rest of the united states nor do I.
My personal opinion:
Each community and the parents of the children are the ones who should be deciding how they wish to raise and teach their children. If a parent wants to raise their child as a Wicca, atheist, agnostic, christian, Muslim, etc... that is not my business to butt in nor the goverments.

Until science can prove with out a shadow of a doubt where the particles came from that started the Universe.
Or why we are Human and not slugs since evolution teaches we all came from the same ancestor. Then the idea of Intelligent Design should be taught along with Evolution. They are both theories. And Intelligent design actually follows evolution for a good percentage of its theory.

no, govt dollars pay for schools, no jesus in schools you intelligence sucking tramp.

Jesus isn't real, you people made it all up and clouded the world in darkness for 500 years.... I would rather go to war with you idiots than allow the middle ages to happen again.

God is a myth, grow up and join the 21st century.

Oh and susi, I know why you left the BFF, I heard all about it. the entire board thought your "sighting" was absolute bullshit. They know you made it up to "fit in" because you hadn't ever had a sighting and then *boom" magically 2 months later you did! while driving!

i hope the FBI keeps an eye on you wackos, one good thing, this place makes it awfully convenient as yer all gathered together!
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:48 pm

I think I've made my point....

have a great day!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:51 pm

StankApe wrote:That is absolute bullshit. I am not a troll on the blog..... I suggest you check again sir.

I tried being nice to you people, I gave logical responses and was attacked and trolled and stalked by some fat crazy bitch and nobody did a damn thing.

Please read back through this thread....post number 3, your first post on this thread is as follows...

I think that anyone who doesn't claim to be a witness who can say "I 100% believe" is a gullible idiot who probably believes in every silly "fringe" thing that comes down the pike. It's all a part of filling a lonely empty place in their lives. Exact same behavior shrinks attribute to conspiracy theory wackos.

You did not start by giving logical responses. You started by calling people gullible idiots and wackos. After some back and forth discussion you again returned to attacking people and name calling. So in your own words...

That is absolute bullshit. ..... I suggest you check again sir.

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:54 pm

And well post at 3:47 exactly demonstrates thy statement above.

I think you have made my point Smile

...and dis proven yours. Have a great day!

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 2 Empty Same ol' Stank...

Post  ***** Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:35 pm

I don't think I even need to respond. You've proven every point I made, and showed your true colors to the forum. Stay classy Stank. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 2 Empty Stank Ape said:

Post  Sweetsusiq Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:48 pm

Oh and susi, I know why you left the BFF, I heard all about it. the entire board thought your "sighting" was absolute bullshit. They know you made it up to "fit in" because you hadn't ever had a sighting and then *boom" magically 2 months later you did! while driving!
Susi says:
Stank, I left the BFF because of the skeptics who were making life miserable. Also, I had been a member at the previous BFF , and had enjoyed the new BFF until the skeptics became unbearable for 2 or 3 years, perhaps more. I have not lied, and I frankly don't give a damn what you think, believe, or say. Leave me alone Stank, and don't post anything to me again. You are a rude disrespectful man, and I want absolutely **NOTHING** to do with you ever again.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:12 pm

NobleSavage wrote:I don't think I even need to respond. You've proven every point I made, and showed your true colors to the forum. Stay classy Stank. Laughing
Amen, I've contacted Damian and Shawn about this problem. I've had it with him. No
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 2 Empty LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Sweetsusiq Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Susi says:
Stank, I left the BFF because of the skeptics who were making life miserable. Also, I had been a member at the previous BFF , and had enjoyed the new BFF until the skeptics became unbearable for 2 or 3 years, perhaps more. I have not lied, and I frankly don't give a damn what you think, believe, or say. Leave me alone Stank, and don't post anything to me again. You are a rude disrespectful man, and I want absolutely **NOTHING** to do with you ever again.
DO NOT SPEAK NOR WRITE ANYTHING TO ME EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:33 pm

~Hugs Sweet~

Well all i have to say is he shows his true colors.

After he kinda got annoyed in here he is in the other forum

Subject: Ways to expand forum mebership Today at 1:36 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We need to find a way to expand forum membership. We need more folks in here posting everyday!
any ideas?

And yesterday

Subject: Re: Dr. M. Keene Hueftle Yesterday at 7:00 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think he's right, and until real evidence is presented it's all just speculation.

I also KNOW he's right about the latter point. For evidence, go see the BE forum and all of the insanity that gets dished out there.

for someone who supposly hates all the stuff we talk about he loves to come here and tell us we are all stupid and crazy.

We know he is MrBigfoot, StankApe, Hillbilly He actually thinks he is being cleaver. But really.
This last time I was aproaching his questions with intrest and providing my side of stuff. But yea we all crazy because we are not aethiests ....Shrugs.

For me Science can not explain to me all my questions. So until they can prove to me with actual evidence of certain of my questions I will believe what I want.

Again my favorite Quote says it all for me. This is my idea about belief. It says it all.

“I can believe that things are true and I can believe things that aren’t true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they’re true or not. I can believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny and Marilyn Monroe and the Beatles and Elvis and Mister Ed. Listen – I believe that people are perfectible, that knowledge is infinite, that the world is run by secret banking cartels and is visited by aliens on a regular basis, nice ones that look like wrinkledy lemurs and bad ones who mutilate cattle and want our water and our women. I believe that the future sucks and I believe that future rocks and I believe that one day White Buffalo Woman is going to come back and kick everyone’s ass. I believe that all men are just overgrown boys with deep problems communicating and that the decline in good sex in America is coincident with the decline in drive-in movie theaters from state to state. I believe that all politicians are unprincipled crooks and I still believe that they are better than the alternative. I believe that California is going to sink into the sea when the big one comes, while Florida is going to dissolve into madness and alligators and toxic waste. I believe that antibacterial soap is destroying our resistance to dirt and disease so that one day we’ll all be wiped out by the common cold like the Martians in War of the Worlds. I believe that the greatest poets of the last century were Edith Sitwell and Don Marquis, that jade is dried dragon sperm, and that thousands of years ago in a former life I was a one-armed Siberian shaman. I believe that mankind’s destiny lies in the stars. I believe that candy really did taste better when I was a kid, that it’s aerodynamically impossible for a bumblebee to fly, that light is a wave and a particle, that there’s a cat in a box somewhere who’s alive and dead at the same time (although if they don’t ever open the box to feed it it’ll eventually just be two different kinds of dead), and that there are stars in the universe billions of years older than the universe itself. I believe in a personal god who cares about me and worries and oversees everything I do. I believe in an impersonal god who set the universe in motion and went off to hang with her girlfriends and doesn’t even know that I’m alive. I believe in an empty and godless universe of casual chaos, background noise, and sheer blind luck. I believe that anyone who says that sex is overrated just hasn’t done it properly. I believe that anyone claims to know what’s going on will lie about the little things too. I believe in absolute honesty and sensible social lies. I believe in a woman’s right to choose, a baby’s right to live, that while all human life is sacred there’s nothing wrong with the death penalty if you can trust the legal system implicitly, and that no one but a moron would ever trust the legal system. I believe life is a game, that life is a cruel joke, and that life is what happens when you’re alive and that you might as well lie back and enjoy it.”

- Samantha Black Crow
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next