Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Using drones to get Squatch video

+3
Green911
MylesLI
7 posters

Go down

Using drones to get Squatch video Empty Using drones to get Squatch video

Post  MylesLI Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:31 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/22/pakistan-drones_n_1905746.html?utm_hp_ref=world

This article details the use of drones to capture extreme sports and wildlife photography.. Is Sasquatch next? Finding Bigfoot could affor the budget and it would be groundbreaking. Thermal..HD..Night vision lens endless possibilities!

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

Using drones to get Squatch video Empty GT3Paul

Post  ***** Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:56 am

One of our mods here is working on this technology, and I think he has some prototypes that are cutting edge. Deployment is scheduled if not already occurring.

I'm interested to see what results are yielded.

Back to top Go down

Using drones to get Squatch video Empty Re: Using drones to get Squatch video

Post  Green911 Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:54 pm

I heard a group in Florida was trying that. elephant
Green911
Green911

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:32 am

I am working on this right now, Let me know if you need any help .
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Using drones to get Squatch video Empty Get a palm-sized HD dragonfly drone...

Post  Kel Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:41 am

for the bargain price of just $119 (while supplies last). The idea of any old clown buzzing one of these around to spy is just plain creeeeeepy!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/developers-selling-dragonfly-robotic-drone-around-100-230833631.html
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Kel wrote:for the bargain price of just $119 (while supplies last). The idea of any old clown buzzing one of these around to spy is just plain creeeeeepy!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/developers-selling-dragonfly-robotic-drone-around-100-230833631.html

Yeah that is creepy... But I think this is the answer to finding...errm The search for Bigfoot lol.

This actually seems more logical than the falcon project. Why make some huge unnatural looking blimp that cannot actually see a Sasquatch if it is under cover of the canopy? "Thermal won't prove anything, we have that now.) when you can make a small drone that resembles a Dragonfly or bee that can fly under the canopy? Hell make 100's of them that fly around and return to a make-shift hive to upload their data to a server and then fly off again 24/7? Maybe they can be little helium blimps that look like bees with solar-powered wings for propulsion or maybe actual little helicopters that resemble bees and runoff of a lithium battery that is also solar charged?

Or maybe real Bees that have little camera's mounted to them that record and then send a wireless signal to some sort of CCTV relay server that is located inside their own hive?

Or Bio-Engineered Cyborg Bees armed with tranquilizer stingers that fly around looking for Saquatches to sting and then tag with a radio transmitter and then sit at your window-seal and record your every action to send it straight to the Gov..... errrm Okay Falcon Project, it is then Embarassed
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Using drones to get Squatch video Empty Spy drones

Post  Kel Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Haha Tz! You're actually not too far off base. In the late 50's, the US Navy deployed pigeons rigged with mini-cams to fly by and sit on the windowsills of "enemy" embassies and corporate offices.
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Tzieth wrote:This actually seems more logical than the falcon project. Why make some huge unnatural looking blimp that cannot actually see a Sasquatch if it is under cover of the canopy? "Thermal won't prove anything, we have that now.)

I pledged more than a few bucks to the failed Kickstarter campaign for the Falcon Project, my reasoning being that if it was good enough for Jeff Meldrum then it was good enough for me. I'm genuinely disappointed that the fundraising campaign fizzled. No
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down