Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

New Footage: Bigfoot Caught on Tape in the Ouachita National Forest

+3
Blondie1
dingo3497
CMcMillan
7 posters

Go down

New Footage: Bigfoot Caught on Tape in the Ouachita National Forest  Empty New Footage: Bigfoot Caught on Tape in the Ouachita National Forest

Post  CMcMillan Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:52 am

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/09/new-footage-bigfoot-caught-on-tape-in.html#moretop

So what do you all think about the latest Video from the main sight?
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

New Footage: Bigfoot Caught on Tape in the Ouachita National Forest  Empty Re: New Footage: Bigfoot Caught on Tape in the Ouachita National Forest

Post  dingo3497 Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:57 am

It looks staged and fake. I don't like to call people liars, just mistaken what they saw. I believe they saw and filmed a person trying to look like a bigfoot.
dingo3497
dingo3497

Back to top Go down

New Footage: Bigfoot Caught on Tape in the Ouachita National Forest  Empty Welcome Dingo

Post  Blondie1 Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:35 am

I meant to welcome you the day you joined but I got behind...I've enjoyed reading your posts.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

New Footage: Bigfoot Caught on Tape in the Ouachita National Forest  Empty Re: New Footage: Bigfoot Caught on Tape in the Ouachita National Forest

Post  DPinkerton Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:55 am

Short, blurry, dark...Just not enough there to go with.

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

New Footage: Bigfoot Caught on Tape in the Ouachita National Forest  Empty What gives me pause on calling hoax..

Post  Sweetsusiq Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:02 am

Have you noticed how low the head sits on the shoulders? Some thing like hard is hard to fake, correct? Plus, if that is a suit, it is a great suit that seems to fit to a T.The body language screams "I'm hunched over and frightened" or "I'm a hoax and scared of being shot!" I'm leaning towards "maybe". Smile
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  madison5716 Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:40 am

Geez, that could be anything. No before or after vid? Hmmm. HOwever, it does appear to have eye ridges, the unibrow look.

madison5716

Back to top Go down

Post  dingo3497 Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 pm

Blondie1 wrote:I meant to welcome you the day you joined but I got behind...I've enjoyed reading your posts.

Glad to be here Blondie1. I am glad this forum is available.
dingo3497
dingo3497

Back to top Go down

Post  dingo3497 Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:19 pm

The video shown is very short. Is there more to it that can be played? Hard to imagine that these campers just cut the camera off after the "creature" was seen. I want to believe, but I don't think so on this one. IMO
dingo3497
dingo3497

Back to top Go down

New Footage: Bigfoot Caught on Tape in the Ouachita National Forest  Empty video

Post  Blondie1 Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:43 pm

I doubt there is more but if I remember correctly Crypto Crew had a slightly different picture of this posted a few weeks ago. I don't get what the lights are just below the shoulders.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:10 pm

I went to the guys YT site to see what the other videos are and found this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2a5EnZLhBQ&feature=relmfu

I think they got a suit and started making videos

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down