Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Breaking: Mark Parra Releasing "Clear As Day" Footage of Possible Bigfoot

+2
paul830
Squatchmaster G
6 posters

Go down

Breaking: Mark Parra Releasing "Clear As Day" Footage of Possible Bigfoot  Empty Breaking: Mark Parra Releasing "Clear As Day" Footage of Possible Bigfoot

Post  Squatchmaster G Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:55 pm

Shawn has just posted to the blog that "Colorado Bigfoot researcher Mark Parra just posted a message on his Facebook page to let friends know that a clear video of a possible Bigfoot stalking two grown men is about to be released." I thought I'd repost it here so we could have a decent discussion on it.

Mark's Facebook page is here and his youtube channel is here. Apparently it'll take at least another 2 hours for youtube to upload the video.
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Breaking: Mark Parra Releasing "Clear As Day" Footage of Possible Bigfoot  Empty Re: Breaking: Mark Parra Releasing "Clear As Day" Footage of Possible Bigfoot

Post  Squatchmaster G Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:58 pm

Okay it's been over three hours and he still hasn't uploaded the video, and from looking at his other videos I'm not holding out much hope of it being any good anyway.

I can't be bothered waiting any longer. If it finally appears someone please post it in this thread.
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Breaking: Mark Parra Releasing "Clear As Day" Footage of Possible Bigfoot  Empty Re: Breaking: Mark Parra Releasing "Clear As Day" Footage of Possible Bigfoot

Post  paul830 Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Here you go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2oNiCGSHm0

If you spot anything in this video, you can post it in this thread. I see nothing.

However, the 'day' does look pretty 'clear'.
paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:59 pm

I can't see anything either
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:17 am

Argh! Mad

I'd set my expectations really really low and the video still manages to be much MUCH worse than I expected. Evil or Very Mad It's not even good enough to be called a blobsquatch, we'll need to invent an even lower category for "goddamn awful Bigfoot evidence" just to describe it.

I guess we can add Mark Parra to the list of delusional idiots we can safely ignore.
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  paul830 Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:41 am

I couldn't have said it better. Too right.
paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

Post  Green911 Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:18 am

The day was definately clear. But sure couldn't see even a clear blob. The way they were talking the thing was close. My definition of close sure does not match their definition of close.

Oh we'll maybe next time. elephant
Green911
Green911

Back to top Go down

Post  BurdenOfProof Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Is this guy serious?

Im worried.
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  tr11969 Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Squatchmaster G wrote:Argh! Mad

I'd set my expectations really really low and the video still manages to be much MUCH worse than I expected. Evil or Very Mad It's not even good enough to be called a blobsquatch, we'll need to invent an even lower category for "goddamn awful Bigfoot evidence" just to describe it.

You just did, "Goddamn Awful Bigfoot Evidence" = G.A.B.E. or a GABE!

tr11969

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:08 pm

tr11969 wrote:You just did, "Goddamn Awful Bigfoot Evidence" = G.A.B.E. or a GABE!

It's a NonSquatch!

BurdenOfProof wrote:Is this guy serious?

Im worried.
If you look at the rest of Parra's videos (not really recommended) he constructs a fairly elaborate scenario of two different Sasquatch tribes living in the area using evidence that pretty much only exists in his head. If it wasn't for the fact that he also bothered to travel to Bigfoot seminars I'd almost suspect he was trolling the BF community.
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down